Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Buhari Can’t Stop Us – MASSOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can’t Stop Us – MASSOB (820 Views)

Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido / Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Can’t Stop Us – MASSOB by Whizzcute(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Members of Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, (MASSOB) in Onitsha, Anambra State have said that the clampdown on its members by security agents would not silence the movement until the Biafra state is actualised.
MASSOB Deputy Director of Information, Mazi Chris Mocha, stated this yesterday in Onitsha while speaking with journalists.
Mocha said: “Buhari cannot stop us from actualisation of a sovereign state of Biafra even if he sends the entire security operatives in the country to the South East and South South geo- political zones. Infact, it is an act of cowardice to do that, because we are a non-violent organisation fighting to actualise a Biafra Republic.”

He alleged that policemen, soldiers and other security operatives barricaded the road leading to Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Memorial Library in Owerri, Imo State with Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC) in a bid to stop MASSOB activities.

“Those who wanted to pass to and from the area were thoroughly searched while our members who were coming to attend a meeting were prevented from entering the library venue,” he disclosed.

“Our leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, who wanted to preside over the executive meeting had to put it off, citing security reason and to avoid casualty on the side of MASSOB.”

He insisted that Buhari cannot stop them from existing, stressing,” if OBJ as president, who hated Ndigbo and what we stood for could not stop MASSOB for eight years, is it Buhari that will stop us.”

Also, in a remark, Nnewi South Regional administrator, Mr. Tony Nwodo noted that, “Uwazuruike had urged the United States to rescue the Igbo nation from the Federal Government’s marginalisation and we look up to America for our emancipation.”

We are fighting for a sovereign state of Biafra, which we marked its 16th year anniversary few days ago, saying that “struggle would be, forward ever and backward never.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/buhari-cant-stop-us-massob/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Us – MASSOB by adedayourt(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
y
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Us – MASSOB by Omotayor123(f): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Make them continue. BTW where is my padi Introvert
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Us – MASSOB by psucc(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Resilient in the face of death.
Good luck anyway!
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Us – MASSOB by Tonydeeb(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Noise makers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Us – MASSOB by JewelRegi(f): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Why can't we exist in peace, love and unity as a great country Nigeria? Only love and unity can bring progress. What have we as a country gained ever since boko haram started other than pain and agony.

WE are ONE!!
#PatrioticNigerian
#ProudlyNigerian.
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Us – MASSOB by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
biafra land
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Us – MASSOB by Thezoomustfall: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
JewelRegi:
Why can't we exist in peace, love and unity as a great country Nigeria? Only love and unity can bring progress. What have we as a country gained ever since boko haram started other than pain and agony.

WE are ONE!!
#PatrioticNigerian
#ProudlyNigerian.
We are one? What do hausa's, Yoruba's and Igbo's have in common? Nigeria was created in 1914. So why can't we go back to how we were in 1913. Must we be together? The zoo must fall. MAD PEOPLE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Us – MASSOB by Ephemmm: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Us – MASSOB by yorubatic: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
my fetish sophisticated yoruba people logic, benin republic is deluded for not merging with Nigeria, Togo is deluded for not merging with nigeria, even ghana, niger, chat and etc are all deluded for not merging with nigeria. ...and Biafrans are deluded for wanting to part ways with nigeria, But
Yorubas are wise for pepertual servitude to the Hausa / Fulani. ...truly my fetish people are born clowns and Hausa / Fulani slave ....

To my fetish yoruba people, Igbo are a threat, but hausa fulanis are loving masters. ...my diabolical cowards people are confused clowns .....my evil people constantly having sleepless nights because of igbo giants

Since this change, change mantra started , I have found out that my fetish yoruba people who chant the change mantra loudest are still the same evil people protesting and crying because of hunger. ...what is wrong with my evil yoruba people...my yoruba people are truly cursed to be slaves of Hausa-Fulani forever ...
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Us – MASSOB by beland15: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
JewelRegi:

WE are ONE!!
#PatrioticNigerian
#ProudlyNigerian.

Yes the Yorubas are one with Togo and Benin so should unite and not be divided
Biafrans are ONE
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Us – MASSOB by BMedia: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
[size=18pt]L A N D L O C K E D ![/size]

The secret they don't want you to hear

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2868764_screenshot20150915at1_08_15pm_png9575a7edde85b335d004262e03f19a5e

ND Republic will be the new kings of the East once Biafra is realized.

The taxes Igbos will pay to use the ports will add to the oil revenue.

Support BIAFRA!

(1) (Reply)

If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari / Why I Like Naija Politics (photo) / Meet The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million (N12b) In Donations To Buy A New Jet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.