Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

They Have Officially Called Me Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Have Officially Called Me Ugly (2306 Views)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by KingRaoul: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
All my life i have been waiting for the day my admirers will call me ugly. People have turned me into a sociopath and a narcissist by telling me how i look on a daily basis. "Ur eyes are darker" "ur face is finer than yesterday" "ur hair is curly to match ur v face" "ur beards u look like 2face" "why is ur face not glowing, make it glow" if i am lying let me not see next year, its daily these comments that i almost ran mad. Sometimes i am scared to come out for fear of being praised or criticized. I always wondered wen they will say "ur now ugly". I want to be normal so bad i cut my hair abd beard, big mistake. I tot they will leave me alone after that but now the comments have changed but it didint stop. "U lost it" "ur not like before" "why is ur head now small" "ur still fine sha, but ur ear" i want to scream, but since i have fever cuz of tge cold my face looks old and viola i just only came out for five mins, and they (by they i mean family, friends, neighbours, and even strangers) now accessed my face for five mins and said "u look like a caricature" "u look like a witch" "ur ugly" !!!!!!! I was not suprised because i know i am scared to leave the house because unlike every normal guy in my world its just me, critics abd fans. People have refused to see me as just a person, just an object that either looks good or bad. Im sorry im always ranting but im not like any of u guys, people judge me everyday i feel cursed, either praises or criticism. Wow, never knew i wasnt normal biggest mistake i ever made was trying to be normal.
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Caseless: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wetin u de talk?
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lol, this guy. Are you sure it's real people & not just the voices in your head?
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by donholy28(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lord have mercy on ur senses
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
Caseless:
Wetin u de talk?
cheesy cheesy no b only me no sabi wetin op wrote up there!u follow sha.
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
You to sensitive to hear my comment grin
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, this guy. Are you sure it's real people & not just the voices in your head?

grin grin grin grin
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
it won't be out of place if it were actually real people. I myself have been a recipient of such praise and adoration.
Nigerians sometimes like praising Introverts on their looks or intelligence so they can draw them out of their shell.

At least that's what I think is going on.

However, I think op might have exaggerated a bit. undecided
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
it won't be out of place if it were actually real people. I myself have been a recipient of such praise and adoration.
Nigerians sometimes like praising Introverts on their looks or intelligence so they can draw them out of their shell.

At least that's what I think is going on.

However, I think op might have exaggerated a bit. undecided

Well I'm sure your case is a little different from his. He's a little creepy sometimes & has, more than once, admitted to being a psycho hence I'm doubtful of his perception of what's real from mere hallucinations & delusions.

1 Like

Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by missmary(f): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
undecided Am i the only one thats confused here... Help me out
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well I'm sure your case is a little different from his. He's a little creepy sometimes & has, more than once, admitted to being a psycho hence I'm doubtful of his perception of what's real from mere hallucinations & delusions.
ah!
I see he has some history. shocked

Best I back off then. cheesy

I also went through his threads, and I am now inclined to agree.
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
ah!

wink lipsrsealed
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
missmary:
undecided Am i the only one thats confused here... Help me out
u are not alone o
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
ah!

where have u been man
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jarizod:
where have u been man
hahaha shocked shocked grin grin

Long time no see!

I went on leave to the other sections. smiley
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
hahaha shocked shocked grin grin

Long time no see!

I went on leave to the other sections. smiley
Its really good to have u back friend smiley
Av been busy wif my internship
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jarizod:
Its really good to have u back friend smiley
Av been busy wif my internship
you're an intern?
I don't remember you tell is that though.

Anyway, welcome back sha. grin
The section is . . . well, it's not better. cheesy
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
you're an intern?
I don't remember you tell is that though.

Anyway, welcome back sha. grin
The section is . . . well, it's not better. cheesy
which section(s) is dat grin
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jarizod:
which section(s) is dat grin
science section, education section. grin grin

I've also been viewing the art/literature section secretly. cheesy
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by shegzan(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
attention-seeking poster!! #mi o so ju yen lo#
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by KingRaoul: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Like its unbelievable right? I wonder why i didnt come from normal families like u guys. I mean normal people dont even get me, my family and friends are so vain!
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by timileyin123: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
RickRichards:
stupid
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by KingRaoul: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

One simple question. How do u think a kid that 90% of people he sits to talk with be it friend or family end up talking about his looks 70% of all their conversations? And no im not lying, if i were why would i also admit i was called ugly? I went to talk to my sis today about money she lost in the bank and as sad as she was she reminded me of how my face looks about 5 times that i had to walk out of the convo. Or is it my bro, or mum, or other sis, or street friends? Everyone just has sometging to say about how i look even tho we are having an entirely different convo. How was i suppose to end up if not a sociopath. Think about it. Ur just lucky u have normal people around u all ur life to this point.
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
KingRaoul:

One simple question. How do u think a kid that 90% of people he sits to talk with be it friend or family end up talking about his looks 70% of all their conversations? And no im not lying, if i were why would i also admit i was called ugly? I went to talk to my sis today about money she lost in the bank and as sad as she was she reminded me of how my face looks about 5 times that i had to walk out of the convo. Or is it my bro, or mum, or other sis, or street friends? Everyone just has sometging to say about how i look even tho we are having an entirely different convo. How was i suppose to end up if not a sociopath. Think about it. Ur just lucky u have normal people around u all ur life to this point.

Dude, I hear you but 99.9 percent of your conversations is about looks too so it's hard to tell if you're truly the "victim" here. I still remember the photos you posted of yourself with your previous moniker & you came across really into yourself so I don't get why this bothers you so much. Better still, learn to ignore people & their opinions sometimes.
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
science section, education section. grin grin

I've also been viewing the art/literature section secretly. cheesy
thats good grin

Are they better than the romance section wink
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 17, 2015
Jarizod:
thats good grin

Are they better than the romance section wink
far better. smiley
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
far better. smiley
hard to believe shocked

Ama check em out asap
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2015
Jarizod:
hard to believe shocked

Ama check em out asap
before you go . . .

Ur actually depends on your preferences. grin grin
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
before you go . . .

Ur actually depends on your preferences. grin grin
give me dha best wink
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Re: They Have Officially Called Me Ugly by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 17, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning!! / Can You Do This? Even If She Came For The Money or ladies can you allow this?18+ / What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.