Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? (892 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / What Is Wrong With Girls Of This Generation? Photo (18+) / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by Vick4rill(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Am sure when seun was creating nairaland his pourpose was to create a forum which will enlighten young minds and educate people positively.. But romance section alone is derogating this pourpose.. Here premature sex is highly glorified,it is been potrayed as an achivement and something to be proud of.. Hardly do you find a thread that talks anytin about the negative impacts of premarital sex.. Am writing this basically for the young ones who visit this section-when they encourage you to have sex and makes you feel like it is a crime to be a virgin let them be sincere enough to tell you how many of them that have gone through the pain of abortion due to careless sex,let them tell u how many of them have been in prison as a result of impregnating a girl. The girls should tell you about how they ve lost their dignity and respect from their potential suitors due to premarital sex, they should also tell you how many of their friends that have died prematurely due to dis act. This is not preaching, you will do your self more good by abstaining..

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by cozy7(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
SECONDED!

So glad to know I'm not d only one bearing this thoughts. Op, what fascinates me d most is d age range of "kids" who mostly indulge in this, there is no hesitation in d lashing out of erotic n vulgar words.

If this is 21st century, I wonder what 22nd century will be like.....

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by midehi2(f): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
kk
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nice one bro... I support you on this. If I talk, they will be saying rubbish.
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
May God Forgive Me and Every one else.
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
You're right tho
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by ifex370(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
stopped visiting the Romance Section cos it kept filling my head with the wrong Ideologies...

That's satan's plot for every human, he gains your mind he gains you

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by ArchEnemy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Someone has decided to grab the bull by the horn.... and say what is right.
Unfortunately it is the wrong stuff that the world celebrates
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by faith551(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
This is simply like looking for a football player in a wrestling ring, this is romance land, what were you expecting?
Nice point tho, but if you're against the entire trend, you wouldn't click on romance section

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by vizkiz: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
look at them undecided

And this doesn't stop them from coming back to the romance section oh (smh)

Who una come dey for "holiness for you guys are as guilty as the ones you pointed out

I might be anything, but there is one thing I am not and that is an hypocrite undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Op what is romance? grin bf i say what's on my mind!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by austine4real(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Peepin&waiting patiently 4 nairaland bashin association
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by Vick4rill(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
vizkiz:
look at them undecided

And this doesn't stop them from coming back to the romance section oh (smh)

Who una come dey for "holiness for you guys are as guilty as the ones you pointed out

I might be anything, but there is one thing I am not and that is an hypocrite undecided
were is hypocrisy in this write up beside you dont even know me
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by Vick4rill(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op what is romance? grin bf i say what's on my mind!!
romance is define by how you understands it... What matters is what comes out of the romance
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by Oahray: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
I think you are mixing up romance and religion. Religion section is in charge of denouncing premarital sex. You are assuming everyone believes the same thing, and that they are acting contrary to their beliefs.

As surely as the earth revolves round the sun, romance is the closest neighbor to sex. Without solid principles, there wouldn't even be a fence.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by missmary(f): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Romance section agreed doesnt mean premarital sex should be glorified as an achievement... Lets save the future.. Am sure in the 22nd century in JS1.. Parents will give their kids CDs... Just incase... Its a shit world we live in now n its going to get worse if we dont do the right n condemn wrong
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by Dekatron(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
I didnt wanna comment, but I will

you see, on this board, its fvcked up, right, but like vizkiz said, you are behaving hypocritical. How? Good

Do you visit this board often? If yes, then you could have been in the fore front of effecting the change. HOW MANY LOGICAL THREADS HAVE YOU CREATED? HOW MANY SENSIBLE COMMENTS HAVE YOU MADE? If you didnt do any, its simply hypocritical of you to say such things like you jst did.

Although its actually true that the world is actually AWOL, but according to Le chatelier's principle, The society would SHIFT to balance the change. By shifting, it could be that better protection would be offered and all. In all, the game would change in order to annul/alleviate the effects of the decadence.

If before or by 2030, my son would be already in puberty (hey, I am just 18), I would gladly give him a condom and teach him about sex as early as 13. He would be taught moral justifications, honor, doing the logical things and duty. My daughter, I dnt care if she lose her virginity by 15 (I may feel bad sha), that doesnt mean she would be a slut or she is a dam. Just like I was brought up in a VERY strict Christian home & I became an atheist, grounding her from seeing boys doesnt mean she wouldnt rebel from me. If so, why not teach her once and for all? That way, I did MY duty & then left her to decide.

All in all, don't say because your parents didn't allow u to move with the opposite sex or not let you have sex means you are more moral. Never. Hypothetically, 22nd century would be FAR better than 21st century cos technology would have improved, our society would be more ADVANCED (Can u compare 1915 and 2015?)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by Vick4rill(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2015
Oahray:
I think you are mixing up romance and religion. Religion section is in charge of denouncing premarital sex. You are assuming everyone believes the same thing, and that they are acting contrary to their beliefs.

As surely as the earth revolves round the sun, romance is the closest neighbor to sex. Without solid principles, there wouldn't even be a fence.
lke i say this is not preaching or the matter of pleasing any god this re things that have it consequences even with out religioun
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by misspicy(f): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Dekatron:
I didnt wanna comment, but I will

you see, on this board, its fvcked up, right, but like vizkiz said, you are behaving hypocritical. How? Good

Do you visit this board often? If yes, then you could have been in the fore front of effecting the change. HOW MANY LOGICAL THREADS HAVE YOU CREATED? HOW MANY SENSIBLE COMMENTS HAVE YOU MADE? If you didnt do any, its simply hypocritical of you to say such things like you jst did.

Although its actually true that the world is actually AWOL, but according to Le chatelier's principle, The society would SHIFT to balance the change. By shifting, it could be that better protection would be offered and all. In all, the game would change in order to annul/alleviate the effects of the decadence.

If before or by 2030, my son would be already in puberty (hey, I am just 18), I would gladly give him a condom and teach him about sex as early as 13. He would be taught moral justifications, honor, doing the logical things and duty. My daughter, I dnt care if she lose her virginity by 15 (I may feel bad sha), that doesnt mean she would be a slut or she is a dam. Just like I was brought up in a VERY strict Christian home & I became an atheist, grounding her from seeing boys doesnt mean she wouldnt rebel from me. If so, why not teach her once and for all? That way, I did MY duty & then left her to decide.

All in all, don't say because your parents didn't allow u to move with the opposite sex or not let you have sex means you are more moral. Never. Hypothetically, 22nd century would be FAR better than 21st century cos technology would have improved, our society would be more ADVANCED (Can u compare 1915 and 2015?)
very wise of you,are you sure you are 18? grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Like mr.cork will always say, "romanceland is for chasing girls"
If yur not cool with it, move to religion section. There, you can talk about morals and how Bible and Koran doesn't permit premarital sex
Thatzall!
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by agoman: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
please its the fault of nairaland trannies association.
I have successfully compiled a list of all the transgender on nairaland
1. kashybaby
2. Misspicy
3. Introvert
4. lady F
5. Durentt
6. punkyveer
7. chocolateme
8. pretyDiva
(. there are many more,promise to updated

please those transgender insulting me, i am here to chase you guys out f nairaland. we dont want guys claiming to be gals
we need more transgender police
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
Anyone that allows what they read on the internet change their ideas or principles about anything,for the worse is mentally deranged.
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by Fernandowski(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
ifex370:
stopped visiting the Romance Section cos it kept filling my head with the wrong Ideologies...

That's satan's plot for every human, he gains your mind he gains you
what are you doing here??
Re: What Is Wrong With Romancelanders? by naijaboiy: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
[b]Yawn!

This is complete crap!

Op my friend let me tell you something. You see in this world where we live in,everyone has the right to air their views on various issues or topics as they deem fit. Some may go down well with you while others may not.

Now what do you do in a situation like that?

You counter and argue.

You see my dear Op friend. There is something that you should know. You can never force everybody to do what you think is right simply because you think it is. The highest you can do is speak your own opinion and then those who are in agreement with it will follow you up.

We have free thinkers that do not believe in what you believe in and life has been going smoothly for them. If you want to champion any cause on this section and want people to recognise you for it you do it by creating threads and making comments about it. With that,we'll know where you belong.

Nobody is righteous. You don't do pre-marital sex does not mean you are the holiest of men in the world. You come off like the hypocritical pharisees in the time of Jesus christ who think they are better than other people because they don't "sin".

Lastly,this is romance section. And on sections like this we discuss topics bothering on romance and matters of the heart. It could be sexually related and yes,it is not a bad thing. Everyone cannot give the same advise like you so you drop yours and move ahead.

My grand father used to tell me that if the trouser you're wearing is causing a serious itching in your balls/scrotum then you pull it off and wear another. Therefore,if the activities going on in this section is too uncomfortable for you to bear then you move to a section that fits your taste and purpose.

Going by that,i'll advise you not to take seriously what some people have decided to do with their lives as it hardly affects your well being or bank account.

Do this and you'll be a lot more happier.

Dankë! smiley
[/b]

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Reactions From Guys/girls When They See Their Friend's Partner / 5 Things Only Those With Small Body Can Relate / Campus Romance - How I See It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.