Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,011 members, 7,890,316 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Five Interesting Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo, You Will Be Shocked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Interesting Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo, You Will Be Shocked (586 Views)

Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) / Davido Sings About Cristiano Ronaldo In "FALL" / 10 Richest African Musicians 2017 Forbes List - You Will Be Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Interesting Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo, You Will Be Shocked by tosmoniyi9: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Interesting facts about football legend Cristiano Ronaldo, you will be shocked ::: Cristiano Ronaldo is no doubt one of the best players in the world today especially with his recent pattern of breaking records. Some may even argue that he is the best currently.

1. Cristiano Ronaldo never wanted the number 7 shirt in Manchester United. “After I joined, the manager asked me what number I’d like,” he told The Sun. “I said 28. But Ferguson said ‘No, you’re going to have No. 7,’ and the famous shirt was an extra source of motivation. I was forced to live up to such an honour.”

2. Cristiano Ronaldo was arrested with rape charges. A month after his father’s death, Cristiano Ronaldo was taken into custody after being accused of raping a woman at a London hotel. But, he was soon granted bail by the Scotland Yard due to lack of evidence to pursue a case against him. The charges were subsequently dropped a month later...

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/five-interesting-facts-about-cristiano.html
Re: Five Interesting Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo, You Will Be Shocked by xpat1: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
ok
But Messi is Far better Dan him

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Don't Know VIC O See His New Pix As He Release Ind. Day Pix / Dignity Of Labour? SEE How A Patriotic Lagos Hawker Celebrated Independence Day / Sean Tizzle joins nollywood - pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.