Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,307 members, 7,884,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! (3003 Views)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! / Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by ikamefa(f): 12:31am On Apr 11, 2009

Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2009
FirsT to eaT the EASTER EGG ON NL! Yummy! grin
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by ikeyman00(m): 12:48am On Apr 11, 2009
^^^^

what floor u reside in china; cuz hope u dnt attempt to jump off the window when them immgration come knockin lipsrsealed

happy easter naija

1 love
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by minute(f): 12:56am On Apr 11, 2009
Cheers.Happy xmas 2012!

Thank you.
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by raflaw2005(m): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2009
Happy Easter! oooooo!!
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 11, 2009
what floor u reside in china; cuz hope u dnt attempt to jump off the window when them immgration come knockin

Immigration for my Yanch! I be Legality for here! Mind you I dey 2nd FlooR! I canT JUMP oo! I no be SUPER MAN!   grin

I still want to chop SNAIL and OCTOPUS THIS EASTER  cheesy
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 11, 2009
Happy Easter Nairalanders God bless u all
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by COSMASUCHE: 2:20am On Apr 11, 2009
I wish all nairaland members a happy Easter. May the good Lord protect and Guide you all in your endeavours.

Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by yicob(m): 2:20am On Apr 11, 2009
Happy Easter to all ma Bunnies, Buddies and Dearies.
Stay frosty ! wink
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 11, 2009
Unfornately for MOI! We don't celebraTe Easter in CHINA! Even on Xmas day I went to class  embarassed  This is a NON-RELIGIOUS Country! they don't serve Anybody grin Jst wake up and EaT! Life is StraighT

CARRY GO PPL! HAPPY EASTER! EASTER FOR MOI ROOM! ONLY MOI  grin Eating some Lizards and Cockroaches grin
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by arramyjay: 3:00am On Apr 11, 2009
Happy Easter.
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by platinumnk(f): 3:32am On Apr 11, 2009
Happy easter
Sean was the 1st to greet me dis morning kiss kiss

faakay:

CARRY GO PPL! HAPPY EASTER! EASTER FOR MOI ROOM! ONLY MOI grin Eating some Lizards and Cockroaches grin

what dey taste like?
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by chyk91(m): 3:47am On Apr 11, 2009
Happy easter
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by Phillfree(m): 4:04am On Apr 11, 2009
Happy easter
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by nj11(f): 4:35am On Apr 11, 2009
Happy easter my fellow niralanders!!!
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 11, 2009
]Quote from: faakay on Today at 02:45:32 AM

CARRY GO PPL! HAPPY EASTER! EASTER FOR MOI ROOM! ONLY MOI Eating some Lizards and Cockroaches

what dey taste like?

They taste like EJA DINDIN! Fried FISH grin
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by bintab(f): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2009
happy easter everyone.
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by sunnym(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2009
Happy Easter! Hope you ve reviewed your life and see your mistakes and you ve asked for forgiveness? Remember always give the less privilege people cos in given you are bound to recieve.
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by geolabious(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2009
[size=13pt]Happy Easter[/size]
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by ovo2000(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2009
Happy Easter to all

Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by etaurus(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2009
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Easter!!!!!!!
Hurray kiss
Seven Gbosa for Nairaland
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!! Gbosa!!!! Gbosa!!!!! Gbosa!!!!!! Gbosa!!!!!!!
grin angry
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by matnxmomah(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2009
happy easter all!!!!!
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by NeroPapas(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2009
Same to y'all. But hope you know the reason for Easter? If you don't , then you are missing.
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by Horus(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2009
When it is Easter people are running around trying to find hidden colorful eggs at their church with no idea of how this supposedly relates to Jesus. What is even more interesting is the fact that people don’t seem to realize that rabbits do not lay eggs.  Unfortunately, most people do not read and are not inquisitive about why they celebrate the holidays they do or why they live by the societal laws instead of those from out Great Mother (Nature).  The Babylonian and Assyrian fertility goddess was Ishtar, whose name may well have been the origin of the word Easter. Ishtar symbolized Mother Earth in the natural cycles of fertility on earth. Many myths grew up around this female deity. She was the goddess of love, and the practice of ritual prostitution became widespread in the fertility cult dedicated to her name. "Temples to Ishtar had many priestesses, or sacred prostitutes, who symbolically acted out the fertility rites of the cycle of nature.
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by niyidrums(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2009
As for those of u that think God is not existing, i think this time is the best time for u to repent and believe in Him the Jehovah, Cos time is coming that u wont have time to repent again and then u wil find your way to Hades,

Wishing all my darling friends HAPPY EASTER

Niyidrums(N-sticks)
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by obinna5000(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2009
HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE smiley
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by RichyBlacK(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2009
Happy Easter!
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by FBS: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2009
Happy Easter. May His Grace remain with us. Amen.
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by alex406(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2009
Same to y'all.
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by hackney(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2009
Same to you dear;
this thread is so fresh and cheerful smiley smiley
Thanks .
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by wanville(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2009
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! by hubreality(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2009
Easter assures us of the glorious death and resurrestion of our Christ Jesus. What a joy of a "salvation" of souls. I'm not religious pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usual Suspects(nuclearboy,deepsight,noetic,madmax And Co.) On Suffering. / Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio / King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.