Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Car Battery Issues Need Urgent Solutions - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Battery Issues Need Urgent Solutions (1110 Views)

How To Secure A Car Battery While On Vacation / 5 Warning Signs That Reveal Your Car Battery Needs Replacement. / Epsom Salt test? Can it really restore a failing car battery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Battery Issues Need Urgent Solutions by nickxtra(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Guru in the house, kindly recommend a battery for my Nissan primera salon car. The present battery which came with the tokunboh car in February this year, has started misbehaving, at times failing to start the car until an auto technician brings another battery to start the car. Apart from recommending a good battery and the cost, I will also ask if it is advisable to buy a higher one(may be 65mah or 70mah). The capacity of the current one that came with the car is 52mah. Am in Abuja and it's urgent.
Re: Car Battery Issues Need Urgent Solutions by apexquest(m): 6:53am On Sep 17, 2015
Go and buy a new ba3 bro. Same thing happened to me. But since I bought a direct Belgium 75mah battery in February this year, haven't got any issues again.. If u have the money u should buy a new one from a reliable shop.
Most dealers dey change the follow come battery..

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Issues Need Urgent Solutions by nickxtra(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2015
apexquest:
Go and buy a new ba3 bro. Same thing happened to me. But since I bought a direct Belgium 75mah battery in February this year, haven't got any issues again.. If u have the money u should buy a new one from a reliable shop.
Most dealers dey change the follow come battery..
Thanks. Pls where is Gazzuz, ZIMDRILL and other gurus?
Re: Car Battery Issues Need Urgent Solutions by mayor2013: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2015
nickxtra:
Guru in the house, kindly recommend a battery for my Nissan primera salon car. The present battery which came with the tokunboh car in February this year, has started misbehaving, at times failing to start the car until an auto technician brings another battery to start the car. Apart from recommending a good battery and the cost, I will also ask if it is advisable to buy a higher one(may be 65mah or 70mah). The capacity of the current one that came with the car is 52mah. Am in Abuja and it's urgent.

What year is this nissan primera? 75mah would be perfect
Re: Car Battery Issues Need Urgent Solutions by nickxtra(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2015
mayor2013:

What year is this nissan primera? 75mah would be perfect
Nissan Primera P11, 1999. Am afraid 75mah will be too high for it. The current one is 55mah
Re: Car Battery Issues Need Urgent Solutions by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
nickxtra:
Thanks. Pls where is Gazzuz, ZIMDRILL and other gurus?

am here

do like what has been mentioned already by a new battery that all

the problem with africans we think that things last forever, they dont even us humans we tire and die

i suggest the something already suggested get a new battery with same rating as the old one since it worked very well untill it died so no need look for anything higher than that
Re: Car Battery Issues Need Urgent Solutions by mayor2013: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
nickxtra:
Nissan Primera P11, 1999. Am afraid 75mah will be too high for it. The current one is 55mah

What's your engine capacity?
Re: Car Battery Issues Need Urgent Solutions by nickxtra(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
mayor2013:

What's your engine capacity?
Re: Car Battery Issues Need Urgent Solutions by Opeexclusive04(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
I use a nissan Primera also just go for 65mah I am very sure if you have a perfectly working Alternator it will go well with your car. Also have an electrician check your car for you and knw what might be wrong if anything is actually. For more infor you can contact me on 07066651884 I am in abuja also. Yusuff
Re: Car Battery Issues Need Urgent Solutions by mayor2013: 12:10am On Sep 18, 2015
nickxtra:

65mah would be ok
Re: Car Battery Issues Need Urgent Solutions by nickxtra(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2015
mayor2013:

65mah would be ok
Thanks, I finally got 62mah
Re: Car Battery Issues Need Urgent Solutions by gbadaniyi(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2015
Naija are forms of Tokunbo$ used cars. And Tokunbo cars always come with one key, due to advancement of technology of the censor/ programming keys and so call smart key, push/ press bolting. U will need to make a duplicate of ur car key, which as to be programmed by electronic machine, diagonis and computerize on d immobilizer of d car.
MAKE YOUR SPARE KEY AT Am saab KEY CLINIC
Call on 08077983808

(1) (Reply)

Car Engine Leakages...pls Help.oooo / 10 Mind Blowing Car Facts You Need To Know / Kia SP Concept Unveiled - What Do You Think? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.