Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Nollywood Actress Caught Smoking & Drinking On Movie Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Caught Smoking & Drinking On Movie Set (1014 Views)

Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) / Segun Arinze Poses With Artificial Human Head On Movie Set (photo) / Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Pictured Smoking & Drinking on a Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Caught Smoking & Drinking On Movie Set by tinziemaine(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Controversial Nollywood actress, singer and
a born-again Christian, Anita Joseph, has
shared photos of herself smoking with
friends.
Anita’s colleague Sophia Chikere shared the
pictures on her Instagram page. The ladies are on
the set of a new movie in Asaba
According to Anita, life of an actress is “a queer
life because there is no privacy. Everything you
do and say is made public. Any man you date is
published on the pages of magazines/
newspapers. It is a life that lacks privacy. Though
interesting, there are times you don’t want to
have your pictures splashed everywhere. I sing, I
am a model and I’m sexy. So many people say
lots of negative things about me. I am not
bothered. I have grown a thick skin. It only makes
me stronger because I didn’t do those things”.
Anita had revealed that she has tattoos in six
parts of her body: back of her palm, waist, top of
her boobs, left leg, neck and arm.
https://www.naij.com/552321-photos-born-nollywood-actress-caught-smoking-drinking.html

Cc:lalatiscala

Re: Nollywood Actress Caught Smoking & Drinking On Movie Set by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good for them. atleast better than the once dat act as saints in day bt worst than whores at nite.
Re: Nollywood Actress Caught Smoking & Drinking On Movie Set by kellyJames5(m): 1:42am On Sep 17, 2015
Its a movie scene.

Nothing serious.
Re: Nollywood Actress Caught Smoking & Drinking On Movie Set by williamsean(m): 6:27am On Sep 17, 2015
Caught kee ? Op that's a movie na

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man That Is Capable Of Making Maheeda Be A Good Girl (photo) / Full List Of Winners AFRIMMA 2015 / Falz Talks On Summer, Career And… Love In New Interview Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.