Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,878 members, 7,899,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap (64509 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Cooleasy(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2015
Mama Bimbo, how market?
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by 400billionman: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2015
vicadex07:
Yoruba woman too like shakara...

I will rather go for Igbo women...they are considerably easier and cheaper to woo. The only thing expensive about them is marriage, but who needs marriage when I can sample the koko anytime for almost free.

grin

Buhari will probe you
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2015
and that is one of the reasons she is single.... she has closed one avenue of meeting eligible men.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by ifeomaekol(f): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2015
This lady is one yoruba actress I love so much, jux pray she finds dt kind of man she's looking for, it takes a real man to handle such a lady. Bimbo, I jux hope wen u see him u wuld kw n nt mistake him for dem boys. And socialize a bit ni, still love u no mata wat sm pple say here on nairaland.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by southernbelle(f): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy i am enjoying the comments grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by endeedike(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2015
your to.to go soon sour...already i am seeing the wrinkles

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by timy22(f): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2015
That is class! Whn u Knw wat you stand for, u dnt fall. For everytin!
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by buchilino(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2015
its only women dat believes in these kind of trash. who told her dat d world even CARES if men r after her or not. dats y i admire price Williams wife (Kath). even with all d money around her she is still a down 2 earth person. y cant most of our women use women like her as a role mole in everything (including dressing).

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by hakinze00(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2015
hahaha she is 45yrs now,she should forget abt getting married then

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by nephemmy(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2015
You alone should be called " cheaper than the cheapest" bitch you suck..lol
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2015
what makes this one hard to get? na only one man don sample u? abeg park well jare...
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by goodgate: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2015
free2ryhme:
she has self esteem and self confidence

If i hear, this one that was beaten up seriously in Lekki Phase 1, by another woman. She went to shag Demola Seriki, and was caught by his lover, Razak Okoya's younger Sister bare bodied, she got the beating of her life.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by hensben(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2015
januzaj:
she is 45
shocked shocked
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by no1madman(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2015
Her walls go break when she probably reach 50. . . .
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by NobleAky(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2015
vicadex07:
Yoruba woman too like shakara...

I will rather go for Igbo women...they are considerably easier and cheaper to woo. The only thing expensive about them is marriage, but who needs marriage when I can sample the koko anytime for almost free.

grin
i doubt ur assertion bro! Ladies from that extraction are materialistic they can drain ur pocket if u are nt careful
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by hensben(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2015
3coins:

igbo girls cheaper to woo. . . .ts obvious you dont know anything
he is right, they are cheap to woo/date, it's the marriage rite that's the ish.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Mavor: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2015
See this old cargo dey form levels ooo!!! shocked
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by mecussey(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2015
Any woman who talks this way have been jilted many times fu+cked and dumped severally hence, the locking up. We know her type.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by QueenSharon(f): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2015
ultrazone:
For your mind aunty cheesy, don't let us talk about the past oooo grin

You are not serious! grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by flokii: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2015
Aunty Bimbo gerraraher..

e ti dagba grin

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by paix(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
Ok. Keep playing hard to get Bimbo.
Until the getting starts playing hard on her.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by skondo09(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2015
No matter how tough she portrayed herself, one guy still dey somewhere wey dey chop her punny...
Haha se won de be ri ni?
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by smsdigito: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2015
Bimbsy!!! i suspect you. shocked I wont talk morethan that.

[url]talkinfotech.com[/url]
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by paix(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2015
bishopoliver:

And that is how Aunty Bimbo is 40 and still single grin
Life begins at forty.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by chuksmad(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Why Nigerian society believe much that every woman must marry baffle me. A lady can decide to be single, especially if she has the means. i dont see anything wrong in that. meanwhile

[size=15pt]Do you want to learn how to design website with basic html and CSS (Style sheet) coding for Dreamweaver & WordPress, visit www.prislaw.com or www.prislaw.com/wp for more details[/size]
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by 3coins(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2015
hensben:
he is right, they are cheap to woo/date, it's the marriage rite that's the ish.
TRASH!!!
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by makasimatics(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2015
Hard to get indeed. That is If u no get money lol. All Na talk
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by ndcide(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Shittt no dey her nyash
Who will now finally marry a lady with such attitude?
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by oshudu(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2015
my ear is paining me is she a verging
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
FOR AN ACTRESS I THINK THATS IMPRESSIVE grin grin

Exactly what people don't want to understand. The "decent" men probably don't go for her because they think she's one of "them"

But now, this is a good advert for her. With this she has said, one could consider her wink

In fact, the harder she is to crack, the better. I prefer STRONG MEAT! grin grin grin
tooth ache....becareful with what you put in ur mouth.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by AfroBlue(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2015
beautiful woman, i'd put a ring on her finger.

abeg, what dey happened to her loving sponsor?

Bimbo Akintola cries out: I don’t need a husband!

on January 03, 2014

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/bimbo-akintola-cries-out-i-dont-need-a-husband/

Are you in a relationship?

Yes, I am. But I don’t talk about my relationships.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2015
True, Because few Men wanna be with their Mama age mate undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.