Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,761 members, 7,972,734 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:19 PM

Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums (21980 Views)

Aisha Buhari Distributes Food Items To 1500 Households In Five Lgas In Borno / Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos / Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by athaboi(f): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
kennydee05:

They are referring to themselves as Biafrans
and that is what they are! Who are even the ones calling themslf biafrans? These ones u see online? What abt the leader of the pple,hv ever heard them say they r biafra and not nigeria? They are biafra jst the same way yorubas oduduwa and the north arewa... When the governors and the leaders of the zone comes out to declare that and also reject allocations frm the fed govt den u can count them out of nigeria ok!
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by Sunjos: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Any thing you do good or bad, people must regionalize and ethnicize it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by abimic(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

What about the comment she made last year after the supposed bomb attack on her husband by the Boko Haram sect. She claimed that the attack was brought about by GEJ's incompetence. She rained on the ex-president a barrage of insults. So when did the first lady and the ex-president become members of the same peer group. The erstwhile first lady maybe a lot of things, but she is no coward like the spineless repressed wife that currently occupies her now ineffectual office
Hmm!! Saying GEJ was incompetent was just stating the obvious but one would wonder why it took such a person that long to tell the truth. Do u want to claim GEJ wasn't incompetent? If that's where u hold your grudges, you goofed! It's norm in Nigeria of these days that leaders are put on their toe while not being abusive in the words used, but still patience didn't make GEJ one that shud be respected if not for the office he held. That aside, patience had said far worst things against buhari and the APC, one would wonder when did patience now become a spokesperson for PDP and the presidency.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by takhs(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
sanandreas:
Her region needs it more. Dem dey born like rabbit

dem dey born like rabbit while ur ppl dey born like rat, and u knw rabbit is 100percnt better dan rat.

U better go school to change ur brain completely.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by sanandreas(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
takhs:

dem dey born like rabbit while ur ppl dey born like rat, and u knw rabbit is 100percnt better dan rat.

U better go school to change ur brain completely.

See I am very angry tonight. Just because I commented on a Muslim thread doesn't make me a Muslim. I don't know any Allah. I know the one and only the True God. Please seun change my signature. I can't cope with that signature on my profile I would deactivate rather than pledging my allegiance to Allah . Am so perturbed right now.

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by hinwazaka: 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
abimic:

Hmm!! Saying GEJ was incompetent was just stating the obvious but one would wonder why it took such a person that long to tell the truth. Do u want to claim GEJ wasn't incompetent? If that's where u hold your grudges, you goofed! It's norm in Nigeria of these days that leaders are put on their toe while not being abusive in the words used, but still patience didn't make GEJ one that shud be respected if not for the office he held. That aside, patience had said far worst things against buhari and the APC, one would wonder when did patience now become a spokesperson for PDP and the presidency.
If incompetence in your dictionary is defined as being able to allocate scarce resources to achieving wants and needs of the populace, then am afraid the edition of your dictionary maybe outdated. Change it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by abimic(m): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2015
hinwazaka:

If incompetence in your dictionary is defined as being able to allocate scarce resources to achieving wants and needs of the populace, then am afraid the edition of your dictionary maybe outdated. Change it.
Ehn! Competence is beyond the scope of the dictionary, hence the need to view it in 4D. One would wonder what competence is from yours and what GEJ has in harmony with the term. Be that as it may, Patience is a supportive wife though but not one that is fit to behold the essence of Aisha!
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by ttaolin500: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2015
k
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by bashydemy(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2015
Wow keep it up the wife of the President...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by Okudiover(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2015
(In Mrs Ikpeazu's voice) " Thank you our first lady for your gracious presence here, in our state. As you depart, please convey to your husband, the president, the fondest regard from all Abians. But Ma, we need Mr. President to interfere (pauses)...... I beg your pardon, intervene in the on going Abia gubernatorial tribunal, it is giving my husband sleepless nights".

Aisha Buhari: Well madam, we shall pray continually for a just dispensation of the matter. Would you pray?

Madam Ikpeazu: Amen!!! grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by tsdarkside(m): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2015
shey una see the difference??...aisha dey grow am,,mama peace want to stone am......
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by amusadele: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2015
KingEli:
receive some brain in Jesus name......
It is you who deserve some brain in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akpabio, Others Meet In Aso Rock After Ningi’s Suspension / No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent / APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.