Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Would You Still Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Marry Her (1080 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Will You Still Marry After Seeing This ( Pics Added ) / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Still Marry Her by olufemimajek: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2015
Guys, let's read your most sincere answer to this. If your girlfriend refuses to cook for you until marriage, would you still consider marrying her?

Re: Would You Still Marry Her by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2015
I go vex sha... Cooking no be anything na... Anybody can cook for anybody so why the fuss? Except she dey hide something?
I go consider shifting the marriage.. Na she go tire
Re: Would You Still Marry Her by ATMC(f): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2015
**If you ask me na who ah go ask **#Omawunmi'svoice; D

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Her by ATMC(f): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2015
Manuelson:
I go vex sha... Cooking no be anything na... Anybody can cook for anybody so why the fuss? Except she dey hide something?
This!
Re: Would You Still Marry Her by Vyolet(f): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2015
Why should she cook for you before marriage? What have you done to deserve it?
Cook by yourself if you feel hungry.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Her by jmoore(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2015
Is it her duty to cook for you?

undecided
Re: Would You Still Marry Her by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2015
Vyolet:
You missing the idea, cooking has nothing to do with gf/bf.. Its a normal thing, dont you cook if you have guests in your house? Or if the boyfriend /fiance comes visiting you will go and buy akara and pap for him outside.
The OP never mentioned anything about being his Cook
Re: Would You Still Marry Her by ifex370(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2015
wetin concern cooking concern my girlfriend now ?
Re: Would You Still Marry Her by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2015
olufemimajek:
Guys, let's read your most sincere answer to this. If your girlfriend refuses to cook for you until marriage, would you still consider marrying her?
If we thinking of marriage, den I presume she's my fiancé hence,she ought to Cook for me..but why wouldnt she? hiding her cookin flaws? if so,then it'll be soo Over btwn us..ofcos unless Love Scafolds my brain smiley
Re: Would You Still Marry Her by Vyolet(f): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2015
Manuelson:

You missing the idea, cooking has nothing to do with gf/bf.. Its a normal thing, dont you cook if you have guests in your house? Or if the boyfriend /fiance comes visiting you will go and buy akara and pap for him outside.
The OP never mentioned anything about being his Cook
The criteria tried to paint is about marriage. He asked if a man would marry a lady if she never cooked for him making it seem like cooking is the only criterion for marriage.
Re: Would You Still Marry Her by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2015
These are things she would do voluntarily without wvwn mentioning it if u know how to play your game right smiley
Re: Would You Still Marry Her by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2015
NOT THAT IT IS IMPORTANT, BUT I'LL LIKE TO KNOW WHY SHE WON'T AND IF SHE ACTUALLY CAN COOKangry angry

Vyolet:

You never get correct bobo abi?

I've told you to leave those good for nothing boys alone.

Abi you no even sabi cook?

YOU REALLY THINK ITS YOUR NOT COOKING THAT WILL KILL HIM? SHIOO!

ITS FOR YOUR OWN TRADITIONAL GOOD!!!
Re: Would You Still Marry Her by Vyolet(f): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
NOT THAT IT IS IMPORTANT, BUT I'LL LIKE TO KNOW WHY SHE WON'T AND IF SHE ACTUALLY CAN COOKangry angry

You never get correct bobo abi?

I've told you to leave those good for nothing boys alone.

Abi you no even sabi cook?

YOU REALLY THINK ITS YOUR NOT COOKING THAT WILL KILL HIM? SHIOO!

ITS FOR YOUR OWN TRADITIONAL GOOD!!!
Kill him?
What's are you ranting about? undecided
Re: Would You Still Marry Her by correctyourself(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2015
Vyolet:

Cooking for me is not a big deal I stayed with my Grandmother for about 20years, started washing dishes from age 7and started cooking from age 12, and during my University days my girlfriend told me that she is always skeptical if i would appreciate what she cooked for both us, because she knew that I'm a good cook. What I'm trying to say is that for you cooking for your boyfriend is not a plus to him, rather a plus to the lady because the more food you cook the perfect you become.

A lady who can't cook for her boy friend I doubt if she could recognize her full responsibility when she got married. I wonder why a girlfriend who is in love, collect monies, sleep with her boyfriend, then tells you she can't cook for you till after marriage, something must be wrong somewhere, probably she does not know how to cook and she felt this may affect their relationship if the guy gets to know.

(1) (Reply)

Make your choice / Lagos Father Orders Runz Girl From love-vendor, His Daughter Shows Up To The Hotel / bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.