Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Mind Blowing Photos Of Banana Island - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mind Blowing Photos Of Banana Island (2017 Views)

Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) Whistle Blowing Approach / 4 Ways To Avoid Blowing Your Renovation Budget / Breath-taking Photos Of Banana Island (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Blowing Photos Of Banana Island by buki5: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2015
Banana Island, is an area of Ikoyi, part of the Lagos Local Government Area of Eti-Osa in Central Lagos, it is known for its wealthy, multi-cultural community and has some of the most expensive real estates in Nigeria.

Banana Island has one of the highest density of millionaires within its boundaries and the beautiful island has become the most preferred abode of the rich.

See more pics: http://newspepa.com/10-mind-blowing-photos-that-prove-banana-island-is-the-next-dubai-42774

Re: Mind Blowing Photos Of Banana Island by Emypresh(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2015
cry embarassed cry When I heard banana island..... I thought it wud be a land made, designed, furnished and decorated with bananas.... So it's occupants shd be monkeys aite?
But the place fine shaaaaa.
If any monkey quote me otherwise eeehhhhh....
Re: Mind Blowing Photos Of Banana Island by Babe2sure(f): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2015
Nice view. The millionaires' playground. Coming to join you guys soon. smiley
Re: Mind Blowing Photos Of Banana Island by fadjnr(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Babe2sure:
Nice view. The millionaires' playground. Coming to join you guys soon. smiley
"Billionaires"
Re: Mind Blowing Photos Of Banana Island by bewla(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
na naija be this

(1) (Reply)

I Need Lexus 330 To Buy Click Here.... / Available Properties To Let At Kagini,( Kubwa- Dei Dei)abuja / 3D Wall Panel At A Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.