Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,173 members, 7,907,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:22 AM

Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. (2211 Views)

Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class / Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) / Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. by WisdomCanada(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2015
Haha I just saw this on Twitter and decided to share with y'all, a jacket made from "Ghana must go" nylon bag, what do you think? I think it's rather cute on her than trashy.

3 Likes

Re: Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2015
WisdomCanada:
Haha I just saw this on Twitter and decided to share with y'all, a jacket made from "Ghana must go" nylon bag, what do you think? I think it's rather cute on her than trashy.
that is not nylon...anyway she looks cul nd pretty in it.

1 Like

Re: Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. by taiwolawal13: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Iranu

1 Like

Re: Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. by kixo(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
I trust my Alma mater students, they know how to 'gadge' and turn up! coolI trust my Alma mater students, they know how to 'gadge' and turn up!
Re: Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. by Feranmicharles(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
This is cute.

LIKE if you gree grin

Waka pass if u no gree angry

3 Likes

Re: Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. by Vanpascore(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
yu only do dat in Nigeria and NOT in UNIBEN
Re: Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. by Sharon6(f): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Very funny.

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. by barnacle: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
good but not for me
Re: Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
fine girl na fine girl, even if she Wear jacket made from cement bag. Not all those campus girls who parade themselves n.aked in the name of fashion

2 Likes

Re: Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. by hmath3991(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
she looks like my Ex
Re: Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. by Emmaesty(f): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
hmath3991:
she looks like my Ex
Everybody looks like your ex

1 Like

Re: Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. by Bamz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Emmaesty:
Everybody looks like your ex

Is it your ex? angry
Re: Lol, See What An AAU Student Wore To Class. by kprakhid: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
;Dwetin she go come use pack her real clothes

(1) (Reply)

2015 Neco Gce Registration Closing Date Extension!!! / Can You Study Sociology With A Government D7 In WAEC? / Top 5 Nigerian Universities In Computer Science Research - SCOPUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.