Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,842 members, 7,912,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why Kogi Can’t Pay Salary (2) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kogi Can’t Pay Salary (2) (387 Views)

Why Kogi, Gombe Ministers Have Not Been Inaugurated / "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / Buhari Approves N522b For States To Pay Salary, Pension Arrears, Help Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Kogi Can’t Pay Salary (2) by beatstorch: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2015
In the first part of this series, the first of a set of studies on economic viability of states in Nigeria, I painted a picture of the potential and status of Kogi State. I showed that although Kogi State is poor by default, she is rich in potentials. I demonstrated how a fraction of the state has enough wealth in her ground that can generate, from just two minerals, limestone and coal, enough income to meet her current wage bill forty (40) times per annum for 500 hundred years. And..........

Read More http://dailytimes.com.ng/kogi-cant-pay-salary-2/

KIndly Follow @DailyTimesNGR

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Burkina Faso Coup D’etat / World Bank To Support Lagos Farmers / What Saraki Must Do Ordinarily! By Olalekan Waheed Adigun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.