Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,280 members, 7,936,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching (39470 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by ITbomb(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2015
Not again
When are we going to stop this noise pollution

1 Like

Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by j4sure(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2015
Noted and really Good
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2015
Jesus on the wheels!
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by delishpot: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2015
adedayourt:
Nigeria is a very religious country stil it rank as one of the most corrupt countries in the world undecided

You beat me to it

1 Like

Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by freecocoa(f): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Madness in style.
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by trytillmake(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2015
This is called start with wat u have as long as it gets the job done, tommorrow the preacher will call this "throwback pictutre" abi i lie cool cool
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by lionel4mercy: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2015
adedayourt:
Nigeria is a very religious country stil it rank as one of the most corrupt countries in the world undecided

that is why he is preaching, so that people like you can give your life to CHRIST to reduce the corruption in the nation
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by drake2(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2015
adedayourt:

This is the best Keke I have seen in Naija. So cleanly Godly and beautiful
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by adedayourt(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2015
delishpot:

You beat me to it

sorry bro
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by adedayourt(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2015
like seriously grin grin
drake2:

This is the best Keke I have seen in Naija. So cleanly Godly and beautiful
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by dokJ: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2015
keke napep Jesus ministry AKA hustlers chapel.
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by donephi(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2015
I see this tricycle every morning ard Berger
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by Idrismusty97(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
I know he would definitely preach of Seed Sowing.

A good orator + Bible = Potential Millionaire smiley

All you need to excel in the Business of Pastoring is being a good orator and vast knowledge of verses about Giving, tithes, offering, sowing of seeds etc.
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by omerta07(m): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
See them Nairalanders hailing this...a few weeks back another pastor was shown standing on a Hummer to preach and ya'll started beefing...watch this keke pastor in few years time and bet me if he won't be preaching from the top of a limo. Its all good...God blesses whom he chooses to bless.
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by ronald4lif(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
The man is hustling for money just like everyone engaging in one job or the other. But his is deceptive as he's targeting gullible fellows to make a living for himself. I bet if no one donate a dime to his buffoonery business he'd change job in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by SWG1: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
adedayourt:

That is because they ve refused to allow the spirit of God take charge and be reformed. They feel they have to combine worldliness and Christianity to survive in naija. But God won't change His word cos ur from Nigeria
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by adedayourt(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
SWG1:

That is because they ve refused to allow the spirit of God take charge and be reformed. They fill they have to combine worldliness and Christian to surviove in naija. But God won't change His word cos ur from Nigeria

even many xtain live a double standard life. uts a survival instinct in nig.

1 Like

Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by ibkgab001: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jesus will reign all over the world
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by niceguy7(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
juicee1:
Check out the keke Napep used for preaching the gospel of christ. It has two horn speakers mounted at the top (one in front and another at the back), flowers all over the tricycle, a generator set inside and a wooden sword at the front with an inscription 'sword of God'. This is what I call Gospel on wheels. He preached about Hell fire and seed sowing. Now, you cant say you couldn't hear the gospel cos you were always busy on the road.

http://lifestyletonight..nl/2015/09/gospel-on-wheels-beautiful-keke-napep.html?m=0#more

Cc Lalasticlala
That place looks like alaba....
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by DjAduba(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Soon they will own Private Jets
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by mystical109(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lalolo
Shouting in Ngwa
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by simdam500(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
Very nice strategy... God bless man
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by beautiful95(f): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Tnk God for the Gospel smiley
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by ExInferis(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
juicee1:
Check out the keke Napep used for preaching the gospel of christ. It has two horn speakers mounted at the top (one in front and another at the back), flowers all over the tricycle, a generator set inside and a wooden sword at the front with an inscription 'sword of God'. This is what I call Gospel on wheels. He preached about Hell fire and seed sowing. Now, you cant say you couldn't hear the gospel cos you were always busy on the road.

http://lifestyletonight..nl/2015/09/gospel-on-wheels-beautiful-keke-napep.html?m=0#more

Cc Lalasticlala

Im not a christian, but i respect this guy much more than those greedy high flying pastors.

Now all he needs is the Doof Warrior to liven things up.

1 Like

Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by Joe1516(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jesus must be preached. In any way, by any means, which form and at all cost.
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by drake2(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
adedayourt:

like seriously grin grin

lol
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by fpeter(f): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
a wooden sword at the front with an inscription 'sword of God'.

what was inscribed is 'THE WORD OF GOD' Haba...na so una dey take lie undecided
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by cold(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Noise pollution. Only a dysfunctional society like Nigeria can permit this. You can believe whatever you want,but don't disturb the peace of others who just want to get on with their daily lives. I don't understand why religious folks are so inconsiderate of the feelings of those around them..sigh.

1 Like

Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by bummyla(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by Lovexme(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Looks like an area in Ogba.
Re: Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lovexme:
Looks like an area in Ogba.
you are very correct. That's retail market ogba.

You won't believe that the keke napep just passed by as am typing this at lateef jakande road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zanku Legwork Dance Inside White Garment Church (photos) / T.B. Joshua’s Isreal Visit Described As Huge Success / Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.