Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs (51211 Views)

Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos / Actress Lydia Forson Flaunts Boobs In New Photo / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by luluosas(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Typical w.hore
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by agarawu23(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Kazrem:

If not, hell would have been let lose.
abi o grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by agarawu23(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
loomer:

Just as I knew I would find you finding aga rawu23
lol
You wan come between husband and wife ? grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by agarawu23(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

I know I will find you here tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by WILLYBABS(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hysmady:
Books that will turn to dust when she's feels below lipsrsealed
Let her fall first, but now wen she still strong, make she use am.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by delegiwa(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
geelord:
Don't know why people keep giving attention to this lady. She's just doing well as an attention seeker.

...meanwhile people like you will be hooked on every Kim K...

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by loomer: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
agarawu23:
lol
You wan come between husband and wife ? grin

Me no come between husband and wife o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by blacktwist(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
delishpot:
W.H.O.R.E! Try and change your ways. You can be a better soul who doesnt go about teasing men with her body parts.
pastor
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
oboy si breasties

pants down
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by yollychika(f): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
All way na way.... Make ur cheese babe wink
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by Orikinla(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
[size=18pt]The Cossy I knew was not fair, but dark skinned in 2009.
When did she turn to light skinned? [/size]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by delishpot: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
blacktwist:
pastor

Thank you o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by pinoras24: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Award for what if I may ask pls?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by engrjacuzzi: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
cossy, we are tired of seeing your boobs even when you have refused to show us the nipples. please, start showing us your unclothedness or your genital part to truly confirm that you are a tit.
personally, I dislike your being because you are truly a disgrace to womanhood

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by nwakaibeya1: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
seek TRUTH>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 ……>4those who HV spiritual eye listen2uterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by nwakaibeya1: 12:38am On Sep 18, 2015
seek TRUTH>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 ……>4those who HV spiritual eye listen2uterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by stonecoldcafe: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2015
delishpot:
W.H.O.R.E! Try and change your ways. You can be a better soul who doesnt go about teasing men with her body parts.

Listen live and let live, don't insult anyone here. You are fellow woman calling her LovePeddler is even more whor.ish!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by delishpot: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Listen live and let live, don't insult anyone here. You are fellow woman calling her LovePeddler is even more whor.ish!!!

Insult? So what I said isnt true? A woman displaying her boobs to be fundled by the highest bidder allowing men and babes take puctures with her tities while she smiles and you say its not whoring? Selling her body for fame isnt whoring? Ok......continue.
So if I call a thief a thief will you say its an insult? If I call a greedy person greedy will you say its an insult? if I call a cook a cook will you say its an insult?
Ok kind sir tell me what non insulting name I can call a woman who shows her bre.asts in ecxhange for fame/money
BTW are you her love-vendor?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by stonecoldcafe: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
delishpot:

BTW are you her love-vendor?
Yes, I am her pim..p now get lost. See who dey cuss person sef
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by delishpot: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Yes, I am her pim..p now get lost. See who dey cuss person sef

Okay o. At least you did not find me calling you what you are an insult You answered the name with pride P.IMP! Eh! As.hawo manager let me leave you to your job. May your marketer sell well o.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by Aminat508(f): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
delishpot:

Okay o. At least you did not find me calling you what you are an insult You answered the name with pride P.IMP! Eh! As.hawo manager let me leave you to your job. May your marketer sell well o.
fight fight sweetie

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by stonecoldcafe: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
delishpot:

E go sell well! Wh0rre spotter! As.hawo too; see you later there! Yes nah, amma pIIImp ya as..s too.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by delishpot: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

E go sell well! Wh0rre spotter! As.hawo too; see you llater there! Yes nah, amma pIIImp ya as..s too.

Lol. Where you see my ass? Tell your article to get you more of her friends na. You know I think its whoring but since you say its a good business ask cossy to recruit her pals for you. I will spot them on when you send them into the field for marketing and will let you know.
Well done my dear. Sell well.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by delishpot: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Aminat508:
fight fight sweetie

Me.... ah I wont fight o. I will listen to your advice and not fight.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by stonecoldcafe: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
delishpot:

Lol. Where you see my ass? Tell your article to get you more of her friends na. You know I think its whoring but since you say its a good business ask cossy to recruit her pals for you. I will spot them on when you send them into the field for marketing and will let you know.
Well done my dear. Sell well.

U are so pained dear maybe cos u got pancake chest. Let who has flaunt hers. Its built her a house. Don't be so bitter biiitch! Now get lost...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by delishpot: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

U are so pained dear maybe cos u got pancake chest. Let who has flaunt hers. Its built her a house. Don't be so bitter biiitch! Now get lost...
Pained ke? Childish talk grin grin I don hear you.#AshawoManager.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by stonecoldcafe: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
delishpot:

Pained ke? Childish talk grin grin I don hear you.#AshawoManager.

Yes nah. Is that all you got? Hehehe
At least dem dey press her breaast and something dey come out from am. You when dey dey press your breaastt for secret wetin dey come from am?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by delishpot: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Yes nah. Is that all you got? Hehehe
At least dem dey press her breaast and something dey come out from am. You when dey dey press your breaastt for secret wetin dey come from am?

Hahahhaha, Small pikin dey worry you. So na only who dem press breast for public dey get sonething? Hahahahahha, So other girls wey d3y cover bobby nor get money reach your cossy? grin Yout comment shiw say you just want talk make e be say you talk. I no get time argue with your type too childish for me. Oya you win. Ehm my bobby wey dem dey press for inside room never bring anything grin grin. I rather manage am like that than to travel go germany go w.hore for public for money thank you.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by stonecoldcafe: 1:30am On Sep 21, 2015
delishpot:

Hahahhaha, Small pikin dey worry you. So na only who dem press breast for public dey get sonething? Hahahahahha, So other girls wey d3y cover bobby nor get money reach your cossy? grin Yout comment shiw say you just want talk make e be say you talk. I no get time argue with your type too childish for me. Oya you win. Ehm my bobby wey dem dey press for inside room never bring anything grin grin. I rather manage am like that than to travel go germany go w.hore for public for money thank you.

At least u agree dem dey press ur own with no gain. @least na Cossy own don carry am go Germany. Hate less wh0ree spotter!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by delishpot: 5:41am On Sep 21, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

At least u agree dem dey press ur own with no gain. @least na Cossy own don carry am go Germany. Hate less wh0ree spotter!
unfortunately the reason wey kobo kobo nor dey come out of my own na because I nor dey use am as career. My own money dey come through my brain and hardwork When I decide to use my body na for pleasure between me and my swerry and we nor dey ask for payment before service. My BODY is not for SALE. Thank you for your kind offer but I will pass. You don turn corssy to #WWW .she don become every nations play thing no thanks to you. Your plan to to sag her body before time.
I agree and I preffere as my own na only 1 person dey press am for the very inside of room.
Next stop na for you to pi.mp ya wife so she go use her own assets dey feed you since you clearly no mind say woman go nakid and bang million men just to fit carry LV bag. And to you, travel abroad to sell body na achievement........continue!
Your moral level don reach O abeg no join the gang wey dey rape their daughters finish dash dem #100 to buy sweet and chewingum. I for advice the government to track and monitor you so that as soon as you born girl dem carry her come give me. Make I for fit take my hand train the innocent child. Because you go rape her and dash her money so she can learn to be the next corssy to be bringing in money for you and taking you to germany on her W.horing runs.
I like you sha, you be professional A.shawo manager and you dey defend your turf and machine well well. you answer the name with Pride. Inshort you take your career sew Agbada wear for body. I hail thee.

I realise say once person be PI.IMP and the person no see any big deal in his career no amount of talk(writing) go nake am change. Carry go jarey. I support corssy. Next stop JAPAN at least she go sell more there for you. there women no get boobs so corssy go surely service their appetite well. After that take her to China. I support you and her. She must show those boobs to the whole world. When she even finish to show groups. You fit book house service for her. Make she dey go house to house dey show them boobies. If people come tire to see them boobs, you kukuma put am for discount 2 boob shows for the price of 1 after that she go don fade small again. You come start to add discount coupon for magazines for her so people fit gather coupons take order her services. Since she clearly no get the ability to use her brain and hands work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by stonecoldcafe: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2015
delishpot:

unfortunately the reason wey kobo kobo nor dey come out of my own na because I nor dey use am as career. My own money dey come through my brain and hardwork When I decide to use my body na for pleasure between me and my swerry and we nor dey ask for payment before service. My BODY is not for SALE. Thank you for your kind offer but I will pass. You don turn corssy to #WWW .she don become every nations play thing no thanks to you. Your plan to to sag her body before time.
I agree and I preffere as my own na only 1 person dey press am for the very inside of room.
Next stop na for you to pi.mp ya wife so she go use her own assets dey feed you since you clearly no mind say woman go nakid and bang million men just to fit carry LV bag. And to you, travel abroad to sell body na achievement........continue!
Your moral level don reach O abeg no join the gang wey dey rape their daughters finish dash dem #100 to buy sweet and chewingum. I for advice the government to track and monitor you so that as soon as you born girl dem carry her come give me. Make I for fit take my hand train the innocent child. Because you go rape her and dash her money so she can learn to be the next corssy to be bringing in money for you and taking you to germany on her W.horing runs.
I like you sha, you be professional A.shawo manager and you dey defend your turf and machine well well. you answer the name with Pride. Inshort you take your career sew Agbada wear for body. I hail thee.

I realise say once person be PI.IMP and the person no see any big deal in his career no amount of talk(writing) go nake am change. Carry go jarey. I support corssy. Next stop JAPAN at least she go sell more there for you. there women no get boobs so corssy go surely service their appetite well. After that take her to China. I support you and her. She must show those boobs to the whole world. When she even finish to show groups. You fit book house service for her. Make she dey go house to house dey show them boobies. If people come tire to see them boobs, you kukuma put am for discount 2 boob shows for the price of 1 after that she go don fade small again. You come start to add discount coupon for magazines for her so people fit gather coupons take order her services. Since she clearly no get the ability to use her brain and hands work.

Sadly I didn't read dis shiiit dis time around - I swear. LOLZ

Go let dem keep pressing ur pancake for free. Leave d one who is using hers to tour and build house. Ntorrrrrrrr!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Paints Frankfurt, Germany Red, Flaunts Boobs by delishpot: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Sadly I didn't read dis shiiit dis time around - I swear. LOLZ

Go let dem keep pressing ur pancake for free. Leave d one who is using hers to tour and build house. Ntorrrrrrrr!

Dont worry ya self over my pancake boobs.. LOL. Just focus on ya Ashawo management. norrin do you. Na good job you get.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Apologizes For Putting Girls On Dog Leashes / Yomi Adeyemi-Wilson Is Dead! / Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.