Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,709 members, 7,921,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:09 AM

''we Are Suffering Under Buhari''--kaduna Ram Dealers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''we Are Suffering Under Buhari''--kaduna Ram Dealers (2534 Views)

Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari / Nigerians Are Not Suffering Under Buhari, They Are Lucky - Femi Adesina / It’s Not Strange We’re Suffering Under Buhari — Yakassai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''we Are Suffering Under Buhari''--kaduna Ram Dealers by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

AH, it's a comprehension problem then. It seems properly digesting articles is way tougher than using 'big' words. My bad. Hand me back my shovel then. I thought you were only blinded by hate and sentiment. Apparently, your spirit is burdened by something much worse.

Oh please, mallams! You voted him in! According to you folks, he's The Messiah- the untainted quasi-god whose very exhaled breathe would make Nigeria whole.

All hail Buhari! All hail The Messiah!

You were deceived? Oops! My bad.cheesy

So opines the dimwitted marsupial who does a piss-poor at ratiocinating on issues as against regurgitating stale cliches. Admit it: I beat you to your game by turning the tides on you by daring you to deny that the mallams recounted their suffering.

About my wordplay and tendency to be grandiloquent: You'd always be pained. While you wasted your teenage years, I was amassing my vocabulary stock.
Re: ''we Are Suffering Under Buhari''--kaduna Ram Dealers by GabrielSuswam(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
HzRF:

Huhhuh Ur stupidity makes me" huh " lyk that maybach man rickross

lol bros chill
Re: ''we Are Suffering Under Buhari''--kaduna Ram Dealers by GabrielSuswam(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
huangcheng:

Really? Only Politicians buy rams now? Mehn the way you sycophants reason baffles me. So those Muslims who could afford to buy a ram to celebrate their festival in the past are now Govt looters, ehh?

Admit it, under Buhari everything about the economy is collapsing.

Not falling my man...
Re: ''we Are Suffering Under Buhari''--kaduna Ram Dealers by HzRF(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

lol bros chill
See what u put together just bcuz of party affiliation

Hw can senators that have collected wardrobe allowance nd gov collecting salaries be the reason rams are nt selling

Even aregbe could afford a trip to mecca
Re: ''we Are Suffering Under Buhari''--kaduna Ram Dealers by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Oh please, mallams! You voted him in! According to you folks, he's The Messiah- the untainted quasi-god whose very exhaled breathe would make Nigeria whole.

All hail Buhari! All hail The Messiah!

You were deceived? Oops! My bad.cheesy

"give your life to Christ".
Re: ''we Are Suffering Under Buhari''--kaduna Ram Dealers by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Rams have been enjoying for so long, now is the time for cows.

They have hosted the president more than twice now.

1 Like

Re: ''we Are Suffering Under Buhari''--kaduna Ram Dealers by GabrielSuswam(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
HzRF:

See what u put together just bcuz of party affiliation

Hw can senators that have collected wardrobe allowance nd gov collecting salaries be the reason rams are nt selling

Even aregbe could afford a trip to mecca

guy can't u see I included APC n PDP?

I'm not a party man bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Is Just Like His Father...a Thief / Igbo And Cameroonian Are Related / One Arm General Athan Achuonu Cause Hold Up In Ehime Mbano L.g.a Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.