Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,145 members, 7,922,822 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? (2005 Views)

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Sleekbaby(f): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
I can do it bcoz as my boy friend I trust n love him so I won't want him to get hurt, secondly, when doing it I will try as much as possible to give him the money without expecting something in return, I will assume that he might appreciate or might not appreciate it in other not to get hurt when things turn around.
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Um. Under certain specific extenuating circumstances, maybe

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by fulanigirl(f): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Otibho80:
i don't trust guys. The guy might end up leaving me. So i can't take dat risk.

You've got the right idea. I did it for a whole year, supported him financially for a whole year that it got to the point I got myself into debt. I've never regretted anything more, so ladies please don't do it
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sleekbaby:
I can do it bcoz as my boy friend I trust n love him so I won't want him to get hurt, secondly, when doing it I will try as much as possible to give him the money without expecting something in return, I will assume that he might appreciate or might not appreciate it in other not to get hurt when things turn around.
hmmm ure a wife material
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
fulanigirl:

You've got the right idea. I did it for a whole year, supported him financially for a whole year that it got to the point I got myself into debt. I've never regretted anything more, so ladies please don't do it
hmmm well im sorry but u met d wrong guy, all are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Um. Under certain specific extenuating circumstances, maybe
i dey fear u o
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
fulanigirl:

1 year? Babe u try o..... I guess he didn't appreciate all ur efforts abi?
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by fulanigirl(f): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
fantazia:
hmmm well im sorry but u met d wrong guy, all are not the same.

I know, but why take the risk? Now I'm just trying to rebuild my life
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
fantazia:
i dey fear u o
what did i do now

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
fulanigirl:

I know, but why take the risk? Now I'm just trying to rebuild my life
hmmm well its ok though, shits happens sometimes, dont worry the lord is ur strenght
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by fulanigirl(f): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
Otibho80:
1 year? Babe u try o..... I guess he didn't appreciate all ur efforts abi?

Not he didn't, he always accused me of not being loyal. If I wasn't loyal why would I do that to myself? I hope he finds the loyalty he's looking for.
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

what did i do now
nting o just curious abt d kind of circumstance dat will make u give in, it must really b at d point of death. lol
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by fulanigirl(f): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
fantazia:
hmmm well its ok though, shits happens sometimes, dont worry the lord is ur strenght

I agree, it's all about learning from our mistakes
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
fulanigirl:

I agree, it's all about learning from our mistakes
yeah very true
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
ginawest:
yes,I can...i can't let him miss exams because of my hair or airtime.

where have you been?
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by Sleekbaby(f): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=fantazia post=38107629]hmmm ure a wife material
Really, tnk u.
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by naijathings(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
chybykee:
Yes/No who we go ask? undecided
For Me, I don't eat with who I didn't starve with cool
#
i know u.
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by tosyne2much(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Otibho80:
i don't trust guys. The guy might end up leaving me. So i can't take dat risk.
Ooooh Really ?
Re: Ladies Can U Pay The School Fees Of Your Lover With Ur Last Cash If He Is Broke? by dharay99: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
ginawest:
yes,I can...i can't let him miss exams because of my hair or airtime.
see better pikin here.!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Play Hard To Get As A Guy / Can You Upload This As Your Profile Pic? / Igbo Guys Are So Caring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.