Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,346 members, 7,974,460 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:39 AM

Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC (426 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest / Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC by azeklass: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
Immediate past Special Adviser on Niger Delta and Chairman, Presidential Amnesty Programme, Hon. Kingsley Kuku, has asked anti-corruption agencies not to tamper with the account of his charity organisation, Keketobou Care Foundation, which he has been using to help the poor.
Kuku, who made the call in a telephone interview from his hospital in the United States on Sunday, said there was no public fund in the charity account, which..........

Read More http://dailytimes.com.ng/steer-clear-charity-kingsley-kuku-tells-efcc/

Kindly Follow @DailyTimesNGR

Re: Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC by yanabasee(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
The EFFC will definitely not tempered with the foundation's fund.... But will deliberately excavate weapons from the foundation.... EFFC and DSS under Buhari's command is to witch-hunt...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC by jieta: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Who has he help let the person show up with evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC by Ilekeh(f): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
If he's not guilty, he shouldn't worry.

Remember the whole Wyclef and Haiti charity event? With no paper trials, one can't tell if the money sponsors donate to the charity actually goes to the cause.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In An International School In Lagos And Ogun States / BREAKING NEWS: Saraki Has Arrived At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal / My Suspension Unconstitutional, Oppressive- Uvwie LGA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.