Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

Any Help Pls - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Any Help Pls (691 Views)

I Want To Buy A Laptop,any Help? / Help I Need Opera Mini For My Pc. Any Help To Download? / Any help on differences between Huawei & ZTE Modems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Help Pls by lctewand(f): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2009
i am a computer science student in a higher instituition. i am really getting a hang of the course but am really confused about what area i should focus on
(networking, programming etc)
pls any help?
i dont mind if u jst tell me advantages nd disadvantages of  any  area or personal experiences i could learn from,or something like that
anything would be useful.
thanks
Re: Any Help Pls by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 13, 2009
I am an almost expert programmer/website developer, and i did not even have the opportunity to pass through a computer
school and studied something else in another career field entirely. . .but i am considered to be a guru by ppl around me.
So much that people have even forgotten i am not a computer major, and that even include seun sef. I am a health worker.

Truth is, these things take self development, and commitment on your own part. There are loads of books you can read,
if you read them and ask proper questions, here, webmasters or programming session, you will get nice answers, but you
must be read to work. Otherwise you will see (as i have noticed ppl alwayz bring me final year programming projects)
that you have graduated with your pali, and you cannot even write a simple code like: msgbox.show("Hello World"wink or alert("Hello World"wink
as the case may be. . .

Happy Easter. . .

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Google 4 More Results / Looking For An Affordable Hp Laptop / Which Internet Connection Do You Feel Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.