Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,930 members, 7,924,907 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG (6193 Views)

Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her / Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by queebeediva(f): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2015
To me I see noting wrong with her legs they look perfect with the hair but I kept on wondering what's with haters self they just like popnosing @ irrelevant things to bring you down when in the real sense some are jobless and broke. Linda don't mind them enjoy your hairy legs because girls that have it are truly endowed.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by richyfunky(m): 6:20am On Sep 18, 2015
Pretty Woman
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2015
Linda's hair ain't bad @ all.. I have seen worse sad.. It's cool when a lady has lil hairs @ the right places to compliment her skin.. It gives the skin a nice & sexy look.. I drool @ my kid sister's hairs cos they are just gorgeous, and right..

Would they have preferred a hairless leg? Plzzzzzz undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Airforce1(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2015
I like girls with her type of legs

Super sexy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Enahi(f): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2015
Seriously I don't hate Linda but truth is, if linda doesn't shave her legs that means she doesn't shave her virgi*** and armpit as well.

Sorry She is really dirty and unkempt sad sad

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by owelle22(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2015
loolzzz....
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Shortyy(f): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2015
JurassicPark:
Many Nigerians have become so jobless that they've taken up HATING as a career #SMH

You need to see the toenails of some of these haters grin
Hahaha.. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Lilimax(f): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2015
All I see there is jealousy and hatred.
People should quit cos it kills!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Godmother(f): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2015
Trust nigerians to always pick on and magnify the negatives! They didn't see her beautiful dress or how that cloth is carved on her nich physique and flat stomach. Let them be hating why she's making her millions every month. People with her kind of wealth dictate fashion jare
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by thamees: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2015
She sure looks dirty and unkempt,why wear open toe shoes when your nails are dirty, and those hairy legs ewww, no wonder all the designers clothes she wears always looks plain on her, no swag nothing undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Milliano007(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2015
lol kudos dat nigga.....kip it up bro...is gud to diss dos who blast odas...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
pretydiva:
y u take am personal like dis cheesy
people sabi put mouth for frivolities wey no concern them; its annoying..
Re: Linda Ikeji's Fans Blast Her For Looking Unkempt In New Photos On IG by Pival(f): 12:17pm On May 28, 2016
Is being natural a crime again? Linda rocks in that outfit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz / Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie / PHOTO – Ghanaian Actor Majid Michel’s Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.