Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,719 members, 7,882,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:58 AM

Living Together Before Marriage, Is It The Best Idea? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living Together Before Marriage, Is It The Best Idea? (608 Views)

My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Together Before Marriage, Is It The Best Idea? by simtosul: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Many people do it and see it as normal thing while some other people didn't think is right. To my fellow nairalanders, what's your own opinion about it?
Re: Living Together Before Marriage, Is It The Best Idea? by ifex370(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
No
Re: Living Together Before Marriage, Is It The Best Idea? by ArchEnemy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
No one needs a prophet to tell them it is wrong

Cohabiting.......wronghabiting
Re: Living Together Before Marriage, Is It The Best Idea? by xpac01(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
No Sire. When you already live together before marriage, after marriage you may soon live apart cos why? The fun and suspense is weak already.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage, Is It The Best Idea? by NOBODYY: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yes it is

Did you belive me when i said yes??

So why asking a dumb question??
Re: Living Together Before Marriage, Is It The Best Idea? by ATMC(f): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nothing is wrong with it. If the shoe fits, then wear it! As for me, the shoe is undersized.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage, Is It The Best Idea? by ThefemaleKing: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
No it's not the best idea.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage, Is It The Best Idea? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Aint all bad and Aint all good.

Some do it for the fun of it

Others do it cos they aint got nowhere else to stay

So, you can't blame nobody for whatever life they'd chosen or have been pushed to live.

That's why I say ;
Life's a 3D faced nigga painted in black and white. The angle you're looking at it from determines the color u see. So, I choose to blame nobody cos ain't in their shoes .

Aint copywrighting that so you're free to use if you give a damn 'bout it wink
Re: Living Together Before Marriage, Is It The Best Idea? by donholy28(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Not good...any girl that has a strand of dignity in her will make sure d guy marries her fully before moving into his house.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage, Is It The Best Idea? by yomi007k(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
donholy28:
Not good...any girl that has a strand of dignity in her will make sure d guy marries her fully before moving into his house.
She will wait till age 45.

Then d dude wud have been living n married her younger cousin.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? / 6 Questions You Can Ask A Girl And Make Her Get In The Mood Instantl / Do Love At First Sight Really Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.