Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,343 members, 7,881,263 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Make 80k To 300k For Nysc Like Mine Gauranteed. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Make 80k To 300k For Nysc Like Mine Gauranteed. (1137 Views)

what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) / NYSC-Like 'forces' Spotted Controlling Traffic In Ikorodu / Bride Abandons Wedding For NYSC Head Count Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 80k To 300k For Nysc Like Mine Gauranteed. by ayoto1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
First I Will Like To Give Rep To All Nigerian Students, Now On Nysc, Great Nigerian Student, Great!, Great Great! Great!, My Name Is Ayo ,i'm An Hnd Holder Of Slt ...Science Laboratory Technology... Now I'm Here To Share With You My Experience And How I Have Been Earning 80k To 300k, Per Month While I Was In The Camp. Although I Was Using My Laptop,and Smartphone Then, But Its Not Compulsory To Get A Laptop, Just A Phone Is Ok?... Just Recently I Heard A News That,lacasera Sacked Of Its Staffs, Imagine The Hard Life They Would Face Now...To Not Bore You .If You're Really Interested In Making Extra 80k To 300k Per Month...CLICK ON THE FIRST LINK IN MY SIGNATURE ...AND IT WILL BE YOUR BEST 10 MINUTE SPENT...TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE, YOURE ABOUT TO DISCOVER HOW TO MAKE, 80K TO 300K GAURANTEED CLICK NOW... W W W , G O O D FORTUNEBIZ . C O M
Re: Make 80k To 300k For Nysc Like Mine Gauranteed. by ayoto1(m): 7:20am On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Make 80k To 300k For Nysc Like Mine Gauranteed. by ayoto1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Make 80k To 300k For Nysc Like Mine Gauranteed. by ayoto1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
smiley
Re: Make 80k To 300k For Nysc Like Mine Gauranteed. by ayoto1(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Make 80k To 300k For Nysc Like Mine Gauranteed. by wizzprince(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2015
Guy u wicked o,I took my tym to check ur lies out, but it was all piece of shit.how much u pay seun to post here. SCAMMER
Re: Make 80k To 300k For Nysc Like Mine Gauranteed. by ayoto1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmmm,,.. All I Can Say Is That,the Bad Ones Wont Let You See. The Good Ones.,.. Perharps You Should Learn How To Use Words Appropriately,,, I'm Sure You Attended Primary School ,..YOUR ARE TO USE THE WORD SCAMMER FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SCAMMED YOU BEFORE OR YOUR RELATIVES.
Re: Make 80k To 300k For Nysc Like Mine Gauranteed. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
ayoto1:
First I Will Like To Give Rep To All Nigerian Students, Now On Nysc, Great Nigerian Student, Great!, Great Great! Great!, My Name Is Ayo ,i'm An Hnd Holder Of Slt ...Science Laboratory Technology... Now I'm Here To Share With You My Experience And How I Have Been Earning 80k To 300k, Per Month While I Was In The Camp. Although I Was Using My Laptop,and Smartphone Then, But Its Not Compulsory To Get A Laptop, Just A Phone Is Ok?... Just Recently I Heard A News That,lacasera Sacked Of Its Staffs, Imagine The Hard Life They Would Face Now...To Not Bore You .If You're Really Interested In Making Extra 80k To 300k Per Month...CLICK ON THE FIRST LINK IN MY SIGNATURE ...AND IT WILL BE YOUR BEST 10 MINUTE SPENT...TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE, YOURE ABOUT TO DISCOVER HOW TO MAKE, 80K TO 300K GAURANTEED CLICK NOW... W W W , G O O D FORTUNEBIZ . C O M

Am not even sure that you are a real graduate as u have stated above. have you forgotten that (slt) is just like a foundational course in polytechnics, after your OND you are now to decide on where you wanna specialize on either microbiology, chemistry, envir biology nd d likes depending on the school. and thats is what is gonna be on your HND certificate. so i was expecting you to mention one of these courses above and not (slt).

I THINK YOU ARE INDEED A BIG SCAMMER. GO AND SCAM ILLITERATES LIKE YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto State B'15 / Just A Week After Passing Out Of NYSC, Young Man Dies In His Sleep. Photo / Death Of Kano NYSC Female Member- An Act Of Ill Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.