Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,211 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market (53567 Views)

Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die / Abubakar Shekau Kills Boko Haram’s Spokesman Over ‘leadership Plot’ / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Russell145:

You are very right my brother, a few greedy ones amongst you[am nt generalizing it...jst sme of u] the royal class as u proclaim give the Ibos[foreigners as u may call it] the right over the things which ought to belong to the average yoruba man. The Ibo man collects it and say thank you to abt 2 or 3 yorubas and then becomes the boss of 1000 yorubas in their own land, so what's there to brag about my brother. cheesy

You are very right my brother, a few greedy ones amongst you[am nt generalizing it...jst sme of u] the royal class as u proclaim give the Ibos[foreigners as u may call it] the right over the things which ought to belong to the average yoruba man. The Ibo man collects it and say thank you to abt 2 or 3 yorubas and then becomes the boss of 1000 yorubas in their own land, so what's there to brag about my brother.

Hit like if you are feeling me
yes but the ultimate boss is still the yoruba royal class and the land still belongs to yoruba. so you are developing yoruba land even if you have 1000 yoruba workers. your taxes are paid to yoruba. you employ yoruba. so basically you are the slave if we really look at it lol. all that labor and hardwork on yoruba land benefitting all these yoruba people and what do you have to show for it ? a mansion in aba ? and a container on the high seas ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by melzabull(f): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:
Lmao @ this "melzabull" biitch. You consigned a post about folks being cunning back-stabbers (which is true to an extent), when you are also cut from the same cloth. That is like pointing to yourself
Daft punk! Good you know your people double-faced lazy arsses and whiners. Naah! I didn't point at myself cos I'm no hypocrite nor a backstabbing looney like you deceptive lots

You go around trying to act like a saint under ya "adorable29" but use the "melzabull" handle to fight tribal wars (which you are allowed to do). If that isn't some two-faced back-stabbing shyte, I don't know what it is. Most of you are fake and cowardly like that and I honestly don't know why you lot are always scared to express how you feel under one handle. At the end of day, it is an anonymous forum and no one is going to arrest you for being a bigot.
Ooh just shut it! I mean STFU already! so 'adorable29' is the chic who has always whipped your silly sorry arrse?. Now I know who you always mistake me for. FYI, melzabull is melzabull and adorable29 is adorable29, God Bless her whoever and wherever she is for obviously being a pain in your arsse, and I will gladly join her in putting more misery on your e-life.

Stupid sket, I told you on the other thread that I shall expose you when the time is right. The rule is: don't attack my post when you are using an alt handle cos I will always check and unmask whoever is behind it. And don't quote me back on this thread cos you won't get a reply, you slimy slag.
You are a despicable fool. The same sh1t you said to me the other say about attacking your post. you are a blithering ijiot! who are you gonna unmask? you think I have time to keep alternating monikers like your cowardly Yoruba brothers? what is wrong with you yiruba bast.ads?, some yeluba fools have previously called me dozzybaba, Arizona, decryptor, customised etc and today its adorable29, who knows what you fools will call me next? some of you fools even said I'm not female. when are you idiittts going to make up your foolish minds and decide who I am? lol

FYI, my only other moniker is 'belzabull' which has been Inactive for while, yes mark the monikerr and know who it is in case you come across it sometime...and yes! I'm a tribalist, deal with it.

Deranged fool.

12 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Emyben(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2015
lurlah2014:
hey man what u give to me i give back, its reciprocation, you guys can keep dying in hopes of frustrated efforts that can never be crowned
but as for me, i still remain my humble self #onelove#onenigeria,
you can let me know when youve created your own nation so i can include it to my #tags

Not yet... grin we want to frustrate your life out of your so called lands before the new nation comes up. You have to beg and besides stop talking of creating a new nation here undecided. Nigeria is here for the meanwhile and we have to enjoy it. Its a ONE NIGERIA tongue tongue and the Easterners are living it.

Stop crying. Well keep crying like the bereaved that you are grin cool. #shalom

6 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2015
Pavore9:

l hope you are through with insulting yourself, l suggest you enquire about Psychiatric services and since anything Lagos sets you off, l suggest you try Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, New Haven, Enugu, it is opposite St. Mulumba Catholic Church, New Haven, it will not be difficult to locate.

l leave you in the Lord's hands with this. Psalm 109:17-20

17 He loved to curse; let curses come upon him! He did not delight in blessing; may it be far from him!
18 He clothed himself with cursing as his coat; may it soak into his body like water, like oil into his bones!
19 May it be like a garment that he wraps around him, like a belt that he puts on every day!
20 May this be the reward of my accusers from the Lord, of those who speak evil against my life!

SHIKENAN! PERFECT REPLY!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

MR u read it on newpaper dat i am yoruba? i am nt ok, am edo.

Ooh Edo....see my brother[I be hybrid], my mum is Esan and I have lived in Benin the most part of my life[part of promoting unity]. I was just trying to correct and elaborate ur points.

Nothing personal
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Abobaku: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2015
Crap.... the author of this poo seems like a tribal bigot.....
olaolulazio:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/igbo-yoruba-clash-over-leadership-at-lagos-market/

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by ibedun: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2015
huangcheng:

And you sit in the UK hiding cowardly behind your keyboard typing tough like you're any different from your loud-mouthed Yoruba brothers. Why don't you come down here and help your brothers fight it? Make i use hammer burst your head. Idiot!!

You want to fight and burst a head? Please tell me what you are fighting for? That you are a Lagos resident or an indigene?

Please reply.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2015
Abagworo:
These are some of the dividents of radio biafra. Igbos know very well that they have thrived in urban and rural nooks and crannies of Nigeria by establishing a micro retail chain. This is only possible through peaceful coexistence which helped in relationship bonding in form of marriages, friendship and even property acquisition with the host communities.

The kind of danger this recent Jonathan's politics and its birth child radio biafra is putting Igbos will be unimaginable when the threshold is reached. Igbo elders should as a matter of urgency call the ignorant Nnamdi Kanu to order or we might wake up one day to read that 10million Igbos have been killed by a gang up of every other ethnic group in Nigeria.

You are a nonentity,wot did the Igbo man do to you?,did he collect your money,did he collect your wife,did he collect your land by force?.Just pure envy,the Igbos buying the shops is it not with their money?,or were is it a crime to contest election in a place were every policy affects you,and you are also paying the same dues others are paying.
Bia pkachakwara anyi gi ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Iwonimi(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2015
Your father
pyyxxaro:
Lagos State belongs to Nobody tongue
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by luvprince4real(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2015
Dis reporter need to be shot at his brocus.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by ephi123(f): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2015
Pavore9:

l hope you are through with insulting yourself, l suggest you enquire about Psychiatric services and since anything Lagos sets you off, l suggest you try Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, New Haven, Enugu, it is opposite St. Mulumba Catholic Church, New Haven, it will not be difficult to locate.

[b]l leave you in the Lord's hands with this. Psalm 109:17-20

Very mature response; unlike others that would drag themselves in the mud with unknown online cowards.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by CHUKSKALIDONN: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2015
Oladimejjy::

If the news is about buhari u will said hausas
and propanganda......biafran fools

BIAFRANS are not fools....If BIAFRANS are fool, your nigeria is doomed. BIAFRA is the pillar for ur nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
yes but the ultimate boss is still the yoruba royal class and the land still belongs to yoruba. so you are developing yoruba land even if you have 1000 yoruba workers. your taxes are paid to yoruba. you employ yoruba. so basically you are the slave if we really look at it lol. all that labor and hardwork on yoruba land benefitting all these yoruba people and what do you have to show for it ? a mansion in aba ? and a container on the high seas ? grin

No no bro, u are getting it all wrong...it is your region nd by right ought to belong to you, even the 1000 yorubas...but smeone just pops up frm another region and displaces 1000 of you, nt very fair I must say. Its nt like as it is over there in the east.
So its only a few of you that enjoy whatever revenue you are talking abt...or do u want a diagram for demonstration?

South west- owners_yorubas....middle_ Ibos....commoners_ yoruba

South east- owners_Ibos, middle_Ibos, commoners_Ibos...

So u can see a dilution there....

Bless you

7 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2015
Russell145:

Ooh Edo....see my brother[I be hybrid], my mum is Esan and I have lived in Benin the most part of my life[part of promoting unity]. I was just trying to correct and elaborate ur points.

Nothing personal
I am also ESAN. a proud one at dat. yeah i feel nd appreciate ur effort bro, bt we both knw majority ibos doesn want unity either in nigeria or even their zone and dats y dey hv no leader(s).
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by CHUKSKALIDONN: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=Abagworo post=38129586] [/These are some of the dividents of radio biafra.
Igbos know very well that they have thrived in
urban and rural nooks and crannies of Nigeria
by establishing a micro retail chain. This is only
possible through peaceful coexistence which
helped in relationship bonding in form of
marriages, friendship and even property
acquisition with the host communities.
The kind of danger this recent Jonathan's
politics and its birth child radio biafra is putting
Igbos will be unimaginable when the threshold
is reached. Igbo elders should as a matter of
urgency call the ignorant Nnamdi Kanu to
order or we might wake up one day to read
that 10million Igbos have been killed by a gang
up of every other ethnic group in Nigeria.quote]
I don't want believe people are scared of BIAFRA......

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sunsewa: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2015
Pavore9:

l leave you in the Lord's hands with this. Psalm 109:17-20

17 He loved to curse; let curses come upon him! He did not delight in blessing; may it be far from him!
18 He clothed himself with cursing as his coat; may it soak into his body like water, like oil into his bones!
19 May it be like a garment that he wraps around him, like a belt that he puts on every day!
20 May this be the reward of my accusers from the Lord, of those who speak evil against my life!

Seconded,Nice reply to the daft slowpoke who don't understand English,but has a dirty stomach from where he spew venomous thrash.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Iwonimi(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2015
Why General Yakubu Gowon stop likes of this stong Army# Benjamin Adekunle, Muritala muhammmed, Muhammed shuwa, Alani Akinrinade, Alabi Isama etc all dis yeebos no go dey here dey make mouth now say dem be heart of Nigeria..... if u get ur biafra again, come n pass Ore again and see d part 2 of o'leku ija Ore grin grin grin grin don't deceived don't wait ooo cos Biafra won't come until Jesus come

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2015
Russell145:

No no bro, u are getting it all wrong...it is your region nd by right ought to belong to you, even the 1000 yorubas...but smeone just pops up frm another region and displaces 1000 of you, nt very fair I must say. Its nt like as it is over there in the east.
you are a small minded individual. your only joy in life is to be called OGA and BOSS. i know your type. so what if someone comes to your land and becomes your boss ? do you know how many nigerians go to england and america to become boss ? do you know how many indians or chinese come to nigeria to become boss ? these are just part of everyday life but the fact that you choose to emphasize this minute and dimunitive aspect of human life tells me you are from a very poor and deprived background. dont worry e go better for you one day. keep praying to chukwu
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by noskybanj(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2015
Dis is bad journalism. Everything is wrong abt d reporter wo is supposed 2 b neutral nd report d case as it should b, bt instead he is trying 2 buy people 2 support one fraction.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Kassidy90(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2015
My brothers now waking up from der slumber...
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by erisegun: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
Yoloba and propaganda.shm on the reporter.
yeeboo and fraud! No wonder una war lord agbari ojukwu name una Biafra grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2015
One nigeria. Unity brings us together but hate breaks us apart causing apartheid.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by erisegun: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2015
Emyben:

Not yet... grin we want to frustrate your life out of your so called lands before the new nation comes up. You have to beg and besides stop talking of creating a new nation here undecided. Nigeria is here for the meanwhile and we have to enjoy it. Its a ONE NIGERIA tongue tongue and the Easterners are living it.

Stop crying. Well keep crying like the bereaved that you are grin cool. #shalom
yeeboo pple can go and die in d lagoon grin

Quote me and see d thunder dat wee fire u
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
I have to keep telling ndigbo this, because so many of you online deal with many un-enlightened yoruba and you can say many things and get away with it because they are ignorant. but I have to come in and clear the matter - NOBODY IN ANY PART OF THIS WORLD SELLS LAND. NO PLACE ON THIS GODS GREEN EARTH IS LAND ' SOLD '. LAND IS LEASED FOR PERIODS OF 100 YEARS. AFTER THE LEASE IS UP THEY CAN RENEW IT FOR YOU OR THEY CAN TERMINATE IT. YOU OWN THE HOUSE ON THE LAND AND NOT THE LAND. THE LAND IS CONTROLLED BY YORUBA DIGNATARIES. WHEN PEOPLE BUY LAND-THEY BUY THE USE OF THE LAND FOR 100 YEARS. IN SOME COUNTRIES THEY GIVE YOU 150 YEARS. but nobody really buys land. this is why el-rufai can come and bulldoze thousands of houses belonging to people is because you can never own land.

Rapture007:
Now u show how slow ur reasoning is? So evry 100 years u resell land to ur buyer? How old is Nigeria since amalgamation and tell me if it is time for yorubas to resell/re-lease their land to Igbos cos we will gladly pay again and if it isnt up to 100years why the trouble? I guess u re one of those Investment Lawyers who graduated from Ajengule Polytechnic
electropiz:
When you sell or rent your shop, house or space, you collect money which you use to solve your other problems. You have not done anybody any favour. You have not 'accommodated' any one. You merely engaged in a business venture. And, I'm certain that, wherever those traders are seen, they 'paid' for it; not dash, not government largese. We are getting more enlightened in Nigeria. So, journalists, like this reporter should be better trained.
babestella:
Whoever wrote this s1lly shiiiit is actually looking to start a tribal war in that area. The reportage is not only biased but filled with ethnic and tribal sentiments and bigotry.

Anyway, if the market is dominated by even 60% igbos it's fair to have an Igbo market leader should be an Igbo because if you go by election,  it will always be Igbo.  Market leader being igbo does not stop revenue collection by the government.  This idea of imposing leaders in markets is what is fuelling this ethnic divide in the south. The writer is this article clearly doesn't want unity between yorubas and the igbos.
Rapture007:

I am tired of people talking of how nice the Yorubas have been to Igbos and how Igbos need to respect them.Please give instances of disrespect or cases where Yorubas gave their land free or shops without rent as an act of favour? I guess by being accommodating u mean Yorubas have been accommodating in selling off their lands, houses and shops to Igbo people? Hausas used to be wise by always mapping out a place they sell and allow foreigners to stay in and they call it 'Sabo-like Sabon Gari, Kano' but Yorubas wouldnt think that way, some sell the only building their parents left them, spend the money doing Owambe and turn Omonile the next day or an E-warrior like u and start shouting IGBOS are this and that. YEYE DE SMELL. This is one Nigeria and nobody is accommodating any body. Ur idea of the world 'ACCOMMODATING AND BEING NICE TO IGBOS ' is akin to saying u are accommodating ur siblings in ur parents' house, or are we not NIGERIANS AGAIN? hohohohohho!!! Please phone Awo and tell him the Kwashiokor-infested kids of 1967-1970, are now feeding well that they are buying his land and will soon get to his compound and the free education beneficiaries have abandoned education for E-fighting, Ritualism, and Incest.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

OK sir ...noted

But remember I warned u
No mind amm am an Igbo and I do my tinz in Lagos
The don't know how many igbos are in Lagos the alwaz preach of war, if war start who will lose the igbos wil go back to South East why Lagos and Ogun we be damaged
OK download dis by me on http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041

Or http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18a38f55

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool The amala-eaters are seeing what the abokis have seen a long time ago, namely the akpu-eating flattheads are not to be trusted. Give them an inch they take a mile, give them a yard, they take a mile. Biafra will not come until the amala-eaters uproot those flattheads from Lagos. Until you deal with the chestbeaters they will never recognize how to show respect to others. Go to Kano now and see how nice and humble these flattheads have become. They will beating their chests until aboki started macheting them one by one. In Kano (and the North in general), you see the flattheads going about their business with humility and very little chestbeating(if any at all)- they dare not try any stupid nonsense.

Haven't said all these, lets not forget that the amala eaters and the akpu-eating flattheads are both a nuisance that need to shut up or go away.

Its the tribalist signing off.
You're an embarrassment to humanity; wait am not sure you're human at all
'imbecilicc cockroach'

4 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Emyben(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2015
erisegun:
yeeboo pple can go and die in d lagoon grin

Quote me and see d thunder dat wee fire u

Hhahaha...The Lagoon tale that is almost 6 months old. grin grin C'mon,..find us a new joke.
And ooh, i love thunder tales. cheesy You are simply a deluded being.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2015
Russell145:

So its only a few of you that enjoy whatever revenue you are talking abt...or do u want a diagram for demonstration?

South west- owners_yorubas....middle_ Ibos....commoners_ yoruba

South east- owners_Ibos, middle_Ibos, commoners_Ibos...

So u can see a dilution there....

Bless you
like i said you speak like someone from a poor deprived background. i just looked at your picture and it looks like you live in a slum. your roof looks like it is about to collapse and your house needs painting. so i can see why you hold these views about power. its because you lack power. people who are helpless see power over others as the ultimate thing to desire for in life. so i can understand you feeling powerless from looking at your surroundings in that picture. you live in squalor . you have damp and mould over your walls. this cannot be healthy for you.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2015
huangcheng:

And you sit in the UK hiding cowardly behind your keyboard typing tough like you're any different from your loud-mouthed Yoruba brothers. Why don't you come down here and help your brothers fight it? Make i use hammer burst your head. Idiot!!

Lmao...a classic example of a coward is a plonker who throws and hide his hands. I can't take you seriously when you are only brave under an alt handle, you puzzy.

Where I'm from, you can't come to our turf and chat, else it's headshot. We don't do driveby, we walk up to you and blow ya noodles off. You can check the stats, we're still winning and everyone and his mum are always on their best behaviour when they pass through lol. That is what real men do - you mark ya turf and protect it with all you have got.

And if I ever tell a nyggah to come see me at my yard - no nyggah alive will ever dare to come through unless he wants to be sliced up like Xmas Turkey - with all kinds of tools in strategic places. Real man protecting his domain, not a sissified coward.

If you are weak, just wear the badge of honour with pride and stop disturbing folks with irritating cries. Protect ya own or shut up.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

I am also ESAN. a proud one at dat. yeah i feel nd appreciate ur effort bro, bt we both knw majority ibos doesn want unity either in nigeria or even their zone and dats y dey hv no leader(s).

I understand wat u are talking abt, bt u shld knw that its not the fault of those who want secession, rather it shld be blamed by the Illiterates that has being ruling causing problems which make it hard fr the common man to survive despite our numerous human and natural resources . If Nigeria has been condusive for the common man, I bet you no sane Ibo man can cme out and talk abt abt secession. The majority that you are talking abt are those that have waited a long time for our progress bt haven't seen any forthcoming so they want a change...you can't be stagnant for a long time. Another issue with the majority that you are talking abt is the hate for Ibo men as a result of the civil war. No developed country has grown without fighting a war. Nigeria's own has happened nd shld be frgotten, bt most Nigerians still carry such hate..No sane person lives in where he or she Is not welcomed..

Personally, I don't really go with the secession but I understand the fears of my people... My hands are folded, let jst see what this tenure holds.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by tonychristopher: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Hizzy:

No mind amm am an Igbo and I do my tinz in Lagos
The don't know how many igbos are in Lagos the alwaz preach of war, if war start who will lose the igbos wil go back to South East why Lagos and Ogun we be damaged
OK download dis by me on http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041

Or http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18a38f55

They are bunch of pyromaniacs... And the monkey is an edo boy causing problems for Yoruba's

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Will Governor Makinde Avert The “Impeachment” Of His Deputy, Rauf Aderemi? / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.