Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,239 members, 7,910,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:27 AM

Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. (80217 Views)

Photo Of Lagos Traffic In 1982 / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

1. hmmmm just like i expected. tongue
2. actually, MORE than what i expected.

THE-AMAKA:

1. LMFAO!! that made me bust out laughing.

2. also LMFAO @ the pics of those white guys. na waaaa lol

THE-AMAKA:

1. minor or not you cant even explain yourself. its a simple ass question. ill just assume its a BIG FAT "YES!"  tongue
2. youre so full of shit its ridiculous.

THE-AMAKA two is your special number, you can only write 2 Lines and you cost $2, now go back to school and stop trying to talk to men you under age pervert!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
youre so lame.
seriously go get laid.
why should i waste my time writing a whole essay, more especially writing an essay to YOU?
lololol abeg ooooo, dont make me die of laughter here.
go and find something better to do than making pictures of people online.
you no get any shame, eh??

and how did you know i am worth two dollars? or were you that guy at the prostitute junction that couldnt even afford my services or what? OH YES, that was you! thats why youre angry now.
rubbish! tongue
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

youre so lame.
seriously go get laid.
why should i waste my time writing a whole essay, more especially writing an essay to YOU?
lololol abeg ooooo, dont make me die of laughter here.
go and find something better to do than making pictures of people online.
you no get any shame, eh??

and how did you know i am worth two dollars? or were you that guy at the prostitute junction that couldnt even afford my services or what? OH YES, that was you! thats why youre angry now.
rubbish!  tongue

Congratulations! you have managed to write more than 2 senseless lines! Lesson 2: Learn to construct a sentence.  Lesson 3: Learn to put sentences into paragraphs.  Lesson 4: Stop acting like a ho and go and watch Hanna Montana

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
sjeezy8:

I mean transformer is gay and obviously has ALOT of time on his hands.

Me i was chatting eating my thanksgiving dinner with big boys and big gals, this ode was creating dry ass pics of a guy.

go and get some pu.ssy alright

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
lmao!!! this is nairaland, i really dont care how i write.
or youre telling me you didnt understand it?
get a life dude, you are making yourself look more ridiculous by the second.
silly clowns like you.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

[s]lmao!!! this is nairaland, i really dont care how i write.
or youre telling me you didnt understand it?
get a life dude, you are making yourself look more ridiculous by the second.
silly clowns like you.[/s]

Then she said to herself

THE-AMAKA:

you seem a little obsessed with transformR
are you sure youre okay AMAKA ?

AMAKA  you are a minor! you should be in school or playing with your dolls, no freinds at your age? You are acting like a bored, lonely, obesse, misfit.  Look I know Nairaland is your life and your source of self worth but its plain to see that: - AMAKA you are wasting away!!!  grin grin grin grin grin

NB: Do not reply go to school now!

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2009
lmao!!
keep dreaming.
i can easily say the same thing about you.
its even worse for you! you no get job or what? why are you here posting pictures of people instead?
joblessness. lol
im on Thanksgiving holiday, thank you very much. stupid.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lmao!!
keep dreaming.

You think an insult is toasting you? what a Lonely dimwit!

THE-AMAKA:

i can easily say the same thing about you.
its even worse for you! you no get job or what? why are you here posting pictures of people instead?
joblessness. lol

No you cannot, I am an ADULT and I run my own business - 'I'm the boss kid';  secondly modifying images takes me 5 minutes - I am an expert.

THE-AMAKA:

im on Thanksgiving holiday, thank you very much. stupid.

Yeah right, those silly lies don't wash with me young lady.  You need to revise for your exams and learn how to write otherwise you are going to end up as another single mother and chicken head in the projects.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by strangleyo: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2009
props for the pics padyy lo

ignore the idiots and haters
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
I am a Natural born Winner  grin grin grin grin

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2009
Niz Job: Paddy Lo

You don't expect the guy to be posting dirty pics here, remember [size=20pt]this thread as a whole is promoting Lagos state[/size], you can visit the other forum or example at the TRAVEL SECTION (KENYA) Link: e.g: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-51356.0.html

You won't see the poster posting slum areas::

We know we have got slum areas besides there are slums area everywhere in the world

There are lot of beautiful places in Ikeja, Festac, Gbagada, Ilupeju, Akoka, Ebute-metta, Surulere, Apapa etc,

If anybody got pics from those locations can post too, not only VI, Lekki & Ikoyi should be posted

Thou the country as a whole is lacking basic amentities because of the bad foundation laid by our government but that doesn't mean which should start posting bad images of the country/state.

I have visited alot of foreign websites/forums and I hardly see them posting slum areas

Ma 1 Quai
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by honeric01(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2009
@Paddy_lo

More, you are blessed, the haters should go hang, i have free ropes for you haters if you care for any. grin
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by FBS: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2009
Paddy_lo is doing a very GOOD JOB!
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
Well done Paddy_lo for posting your pictures, you are a star grin living up to your signature:  M*O*B.<MONEY*OVER*Bitch** s> grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by honeric01(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2009
I will try and get more pix myself
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
There are so many dummies passing by, with no courage saying 'haters this', 'haters that', heres what I have to say to all the losers:

[size=13pt]"Dem no like me and me no like them!"
[/size]

[flash=445,364]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Cfqwlz5gs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border[/flash]
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by transformR: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2009
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddyboi: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2009

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by paddyboi: 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2009
beautiful picture showing the cluster of highrises in the CBD,this is taken from V.I
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by honeric01(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2009
more more, you're doing well.
Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OneNaija(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2009
loh

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OneNaija(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2009
l

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OneNaija(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2009
Hi

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OneNaija(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2009
hi

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OneNaija(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2009
j

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OneNaija(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2009
h

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OneNaija(m): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2009
m

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OneNaija(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2009
b

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OneNaija(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2009
s

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OneNaija(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
n

Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by OneNaija(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2009
c

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) / Female Climber Found Frozen On Mountain After Vanishing 31Yrs Ago In Russia(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.