Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! (1368 Views)

Love Quotes Or Sayings That Took Your Breath Away !! / Beautiful Love Quotes For Her / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by t00cUTE(f): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2009
We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by Secretz(f): 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2009
undecided

Interesting, I will get back to you on this one.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by johnnygan(m): 1:11am On Apr 12, 2009
I CLOSE MY EYES

I close my eyes and see your face.
I feel your arm's sweet embrace.
Your everlasting love and grace

I close my eyes and see your face.
How can a man be so much more?
Than ever thought in life before.

I close my eyes and see your tears,
As you take away all my fears.
My eyes are open, now I see,

All the things you are to me,
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by johnnygan(m): 1:14am On Apr 12, 2009
Be patient wild eyes.
Soon will come a storm to tame you.
Let her winds surround you.
Match her fury and let fires reign.
There is no escape.
Nature means what she does
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by Czarskit(m): 1:24am On Apr 12, 2009
~ Love makes a fool of us, the same way fools do with love ~
* I'm not done writing dis 1 *
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by johnnygan(m): 1:29am On Apr 12, 2009
This is destiny so why pretend
Close your eye's and kiss me once again.
I'll always be the only one you'll need.
So go where your deepest longing leads.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 12, 2009
If Love does not kill, then it makes one stronger.

hmmm?
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by t00cUTE(f): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2009
People who are sensible about love are incapable of it.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by yme1(f): 12:27am On Apr 14, 2009
if love beckons you say yes, cause there is no other answer to life

yeahhhhhhhh
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by Necorios(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2009
@Toyinrayo, i think wat u re tryin 2 quote is ''wat dosnt kill u, makes u stronger'', here is mine:

''LIFE IS ONLY WORTH LIVING ONCE U FOUND LUV @ THE SAME TIME WILLING TO DIE FOR IT''
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by ladybam(f): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2009
hmmm,cant tink of any
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by IFELEKE(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2009
They Call It Love,Some Call It Lust But I Call It Fulfillment. . . (Quote Mine)
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by romsky: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2009
brb
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by Necorios(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2009
Here is anoda mine:

If love isnt a game then why are there so many players?
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by kelvinnile(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2009
Wao! I love, 'love!'
Crazy! it seems? Try make sense out of it.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by johnnygan(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2009
Love knows no bounds,
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by SoAmazing(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2009
it hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return, but is more painful to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel. maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift!
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by SoAmazing(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2009
If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by SoAmazing(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2009
Never let someone become your priority while allowing yourself to be his or her option.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by SoAmazing(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2009
There is always someone for everyone, even if you need a pick-axe, a compass, and night goggles to find them.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by SoAmazing(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2009
It's not about the size of your pencil, it's about how you write with it!
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by SoAmazing(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2009
If you begin to have doubts about marriage, play the film/video of your wedding backwards and see yourself walk out a free man and see how it feels.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by SoAmazing(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2009
Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody's watching, and love like you've never been hurt.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by SoAmazing(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2009
There is no path to truth, it must come to you. Truth can come to you only when your mind and heart are simple, clear, and there is love in your heart; not if your heart is filled with the things of the mind.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by SoAmazing(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2009
Many a man in love with a dimple, makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by SoAmazing(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2009
In the arithmetic of love
one plus one equals everything
and two or more plus one equals nothing!
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by SoAmazing(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2009
Gravitation cannot be held responsible
for people falling in love because they don't float in the air.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by SoAmazing(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2009
It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by Necorios(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2009
@so amazing, na wa 4 u o! c ow u jst storm d whole hse, nice one, meanwhile here is anoda mine: love is feeling that u feel when u feel u re nt feeling waat u re feeling.[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by actoor(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2009
A man is incomplete until He married & His finished.
Re: Share Your Love Quotes Or Thoughts With Nairaland! by t00cUTE(f): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2009
wow. am learnin nairaland ure beta dan dis being it on wink

(1) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman? / Could It Be That Hard To Stop? / Can I Stay Faithful To 1 Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.