Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,573 members, 7,917,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:40 PM

Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos (1074 Views)

Transporting Livestock From The North To The South-south And South-east / Transporting Livestock From The North To The South-south And South-east / Oil And Gas Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by legalalien(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Good day all, please I need information should anyone can assist but it has to be a sure, credible info required.

How can one get intouch with transport companies that import food stuffs locally to lagos from the north and other parts of tHe country to lagos? Please if anyone has a useful information on this with the transport companies name, office and numbers, I'd gladly appreciate.

Ps: no scammers should even bother sending info so we wouldn't waste eachothers time.

Looking out for your responses here.
God bless.

Still waiting Sirs/Mas'......
Re: Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by innie77(m): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2015
legalalien:
Good day all, please I need information should anyone can assist but it has to be a sure, credible info required.

How can one get intouch with transport companies that import food stuffs locally to lagos from the north and other parts of tHe country to lagos? Please if anyone has a useful information on this with the transport companies name, office and numbers, I'd gladly appreciate.

Ps: no scammers should even bother sending info so we wouldn't waste eachothers time.

God bless.

I can get one for you, but I'll work it based on commission. If you agree let me know. Then I start work
Re: Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by dynamix101(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Why dont u ask the suppliers of whatever u want to move about transporters info? Its safer, less stressful and more secured

1 Like

Re: Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by legalalien(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
ye
Re: Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by legalalien(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
@dynamix: thanks much for your suggestion but its identifying with the main suppliers that's the challenge.
Am actually interested in bringing in farm produce from the north Down to Lagos.
Haven't met any credible supplier yet
Re: Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by dynamix101(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2015
@legalalien, what goods do u want to bring down and what states do they produce those goods? if you dont have suppliers, do u have ready buyers for the products? let me know how far you have gone and what u have in place. my forte is sourcing and linkages. i can help if u need any assistance in tyracking down the farmers themselves
Re: Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by legalalien(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2015
Basically am looking at big yam tubers and that's in abundance in Benue.
Re: Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by dynamix101(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dats in Zaki Ibiam and its neighbouring areas. I have direct contacts there. If and when u are ready, give me a call 08189051586
Re: Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by legalalien(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
@dynamix: Ok, I'd sure do, are you on whatsapp sir
Re: Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by dynamix101(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
whatsapp......08082310865. cheers
Re: Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by OhiGentle(m): 1:05am On Oct 26, 2015
legalalien:

God bless.

I am based in Edo State and I can help you with supply of palm oil and plaintain. If interested then I can also arrange for a reliable and affordable means by which they could be transported to Lagos. I will like to do serious business with you so I will be happy if you can come down yourself so we meet and take it from there.
Re: Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by legalalien(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2015
@ohigentle: thank you for your entry. I was also looking at palm oil n plantain as well. I have friends who supply but we could also discuss and see what to do. Send your whatsapp number if you have and we could discuss more.

Ps: I am still interested in Yams though
Re: Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by romanbiz: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
i can transport your stuffs for you to any destination within Nigeria. send me a mail @ romanparser@gmail.com.
Re: Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by dynamix101(m): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2015
@legalalien did u whatsapp me?
Re: Urgent Inquiry For Transporting Good To Lagos by legalalien(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
@romanbiz: plz call so id know who am directly dealing with and what services you'd render

@dynamix: will do shortly

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Gallstones / Suppliers Trendy Wholesale Jewelry 500 Naira & Up Start Ur Bus 08121810749wtsap / Pls Who Can Help Get TIN For My Business Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.