Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:27 AM

A Godfearing And Reliable Woman - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Godfearing And Reliable Woman (810 Views)

A Decent Godfearing Beautiful Lady Needs A Relationship For Marriage / Need A Decent Godfearing Handsome Man Who Is Employed And Ready To Marry This Ye / I Need An Ideal Godfearing Spouse That Values Me,marriage,god,& Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Godfearing And Reliable Woman by stjames(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2006
i need a friendship from a reliable ladies that can understand my feelings.a lady that we can share our feeling,emotion,and pains together.i need a lover.ANY intrested should call 08032503651
Re: A Godfearing And Reliable Woman by Free(f): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2006
desperate grin grin
Re: A Godfearing And Reliable Woman by mimigirl(f): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2006
You r the hunter, so it is ur duty to any lady cares. Good luck
Re: A Godfearing And Reliable Woman by MyPeace(f): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2006
Deparado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, man, you need self confidence, ok?
Re: A Godfearing And Reliable Woman by stjames(m): 3:41am On Oct 07, 2006
dear free,mimigirl and mypeace,

i like your contributions but mind you,i dont want to fall in love to a wrong person.im not a desperados.im only giving room for a particular uncorrupt mind to see this message and when we see, we will get to know more about each other.let me say,she will not want to let me gooooooo. winkkiss smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: A Godfearing And Reliable Woman by kiki(f): 4:15am On Oct 07, 2006
Free:

desperate grin grin

gurl like u knew wat i was gon say
Re: A Godfearing And Reliable Woman by Hotstepper(f): 4:28am On Oct 07, 2006
u'all should give a broda sum breathing space. kiss, welcome dawgggggggg, can e u r at awka, how is da place and goodluck with ur mission
Re: A Godfearing And Reliable Woman by stjames(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2006
hotsteper,
how is nnewi?do u have any suggestion for me?
or can we arrange a meeting?
Re: A Godfearing And Reliable Woman by windywendy(f): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2006
Na wa oh lipsrsealed
Re: A Godfearing And Reliable Woman by mimigirl(f): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2006
Why must all these kind of thread come from our igbo brothers.well i am very far from u. I live in lagos with my ps and u stay probably at nnewi
Re: A Godfearing And Reliable Woman by Seun(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2006
Moved to Dating Zone

(1) (Reply)

!Meet your partner here! / I Just Need A Casual Female Friend.im Just 18 / Merry Xmas To All My Ex. Dyt Mzdarkskin,mrs.eve,michelin89,odunnu,chibabe,etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.