Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,221 members, 7,880,810 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reveals Shocking Secrets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reveals Shocking Secrets (827 Views)

Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / 5 SHOCKING Secrets Of Bobrisky (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reveals Shocking Secrets by TopCelebritiesM: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2015
It’s an established fact that Daystar Christian Centre, headed by Pastor Sam Adeyemi is one of the most popular churches in Lagos with three services every Sunday. That’s not all, millions of people listen to his Success Power message on radio and television every week. But it all did not start on the bed of roses. Pastor Sam Adeyemi revealed some shocking secrets recently. Read on:
“I got the vision for Success Power International and Daystar Christian Center the same day. I remember calling few friends to share the vision with them. I started first on radio. Later, I began to talk to a few people about the church arm of the vision. On 18th November 1995, Daystar Christian Centre was inaugurated. The inauguration was an interesting period in itself in... See details below
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/pastor-sam-adeyemi-reveals-shocking-secret/
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reveals Shocking Secrets by adedayourt(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2015
its no secret at all, Pastor Sam tells this story any time hes got oppurtunity to do so. I see it as his favrite motivational line

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Actor Benson Okonkwo Shares His Own Independent Photo / Don Jazzy Hangs Out With Joe Ciroc And Lovely Kaverikhullar In Italy(photos) / How Policeman’s Four Children Were Buried Alive In Lagos Mudslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.