Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

A Lady Married To 2 Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Married To 2 Men (611 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo) / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Married To 2 Men by baloest: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2015
let mi start like did,I HV dis frnd of mine a young lady of abt 31 or 32,she got married a yr after mi DAT was in 2011,the marriage didn't produce a child tho the man was not worried but my frnd was, my Frnd will hear of churches here & she will bundle herself dere..there was one of those prayer church she went 2 n they told her to buy padlock n salt which she did ,Nt knwin to her that she had locked herself outside her home
they had a little problem which could hv been solved,she packed her things & left her home,nw did yr on d 27th of June she got wedded with another man whom she told all her stories to he accepted to marry her,my questions is.............is it Nt a sin been wedded in church twice n more so her 1st husband is not dead,abeg I need clarity to discuss drama, thanks 4 ur contribution
Re: A Lady Married To 2 Men by Imortal001: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Shou
Re: A Lady Married To 2 Men by Behira(f): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2015
If her and her first husband are both legally divorced den dia is no problem

(1) (Reply)

Want A Wife? / Matargasti Khuli Sadak Me Lyrics / Make Your Own Choice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.