Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:47 AM

Breaking News:Rivers Gov Election Case Adjouned As INEC Lawyer Falls Sick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:Rivers Gov Election Case Adjouned As INEC Lawyer Falls Sick (1371 Views)

Obaseki Sacks State Worker For Testifying Against Party In Election Case / Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election / Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:Rivers Gov Election Case Adjouned As INEC Lawyer Falls Sick by theV0ice: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2015
The Judge in charge of the Rivers state Governorship Election Tribunal some few minutes ago adjourned the case till Monday 28th September on the request of Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN) Representing INEC who sent in word that he's indisposed. The Judge however made it very clear to the respondents that they will not be given extra days to present their case. As it is, by Monday 28th September, INEC would have used up 4 days out of their allotted time of 6 days.

Got this from an eye witness account here http://www.puoreports.com/2015/09/rivers-tribunal-live-coverage-for-today.html
Re: Breaking News:Rivers Gov Election Case Adjouned As INEC Lawyer Falls Sick by Unsad(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2015
Loool. This Nigeria na joke
Re: Breaking News:Rivers Gov Election Case Adjouned As INEC Lawyer Falls Sick by mrvitalis(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2015
If we must be honest to our selfs.. . we have to accept that the election in rivers state was rigged and a knew one need to be conducted

People will say what about the north.... .? only when u challenge something will the court act.

Wike should just prepare for another elections... Which he can win if u ask me.
Re: Breaking News:Rivers Gov Election Case Adjouned As INEC Lawyer Falls Sick by theV0ice: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
mrvitalis:
If we must be honest to our selfs.. . we have to accept that the election in rivers state was rigged and a knew one need to be conducted

People will say what about the north.... .? only when u challenge something will the court act.

Wike should just prepare for another elections... Which he can win if u ask me.

Exactly......why rig an election you were poised to win in such a brazen and heartless manner??
Re: Breaking News:Rivers Gov Election Case Adjouned As INEC Lawyer Falls Sick by bloodkiIler: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
theV0ice:
The Judge in charge of the Rivers state Governorship Election Tribunal some few minutes ago adjourned the case till Monday 28th September on the request of Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN) Representing INEC who sent in word that he's indisposed. The Judge however made it very clear to the respondents that they will not be given extra days to present their case. As it is, by Monday 28th September, INEC would have used up 4 days out of their allotted time of 6 days.

Got this from an eye witness account here http://www.puoreports.com/2015/09/rivers-tribunal-live-coverage-for-today.html

Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu? cheesy very competent lawyer especially in political affairs (tribunal) he crushed ngige in favor of Peter Obi and also crushed him again (ngige) in the favor of Obiano hmmm if this is the lawyer representing Wike then i must say that Dakwukwu fatawaterside is a gonner grin

I know onyechi ikpeazu (san) very well from the same village in the same town (Onitsha) grin
Re: Breaking News:Rivers Gov Election Case Adjouned As INEC Lawyer Falls Sick by mrvitalis(m): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
theV0ice:

Exactly......why rig an election you were poised to win in such a brazen and heartless manner??

Rigging is so much in the DNA of PDP that they don't even know of when to stop...
As far as my concerned. .. there was no need to rig rivers and akwa ibom States
... now they may lose them
Re: Breaking News:Rivers Gov Election Case Adjouned As INEC Lawyer Falls Sick by theV0ice: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
mrvitalis:

Rigging is so much in the DNA of PDP that they don't even know of when to stop...
As far as my concerned. .. there was no need to rig rivers and akwa ibom States
... now they may lose them

Very true
Re: Breaking News:Rivers Gov Election Case Adjouned As INEC Lawyer Falls Sick by theV0ice: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu? cheesy very competent lawyer especially in political affairs (tribunal) he crushed ngige in favor of Peter Obi and also crushed him again (ngige) in the favor of Obiano hmmm if this is the lawyer representing Wike then i must say that Dakwukwu fatawaterside is a gonner grin

I know onyechi ikpeazu (san) very well from the same village in the same town (Onitsha) grin

Yeah....all the lawyers participating in the case are giants of the profession
Re: Breaking News:Rivers Gov Election Case Adjouned As INEC Lawyer Falls Sick by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
#Claimin sickness all cuz of gaining more days nd more points to mk infrnt of d judge..

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Sold At 600 Per Litre Under GEJ -punch. / Nigeria's Baby Farmers Imo Source: Al Jazeera (watch The Series) / US Overtakes Russia As World’s Largest Producer Of Crude Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.