Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,722 members, 7,921,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:58 AM

10 Photos That Prove Nigerian Food Is The Best - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Photos That Prove Nigerian Food Is The Best (3044 Views)

Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching / 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party / 10 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Show You He Is A Fashionista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Photos That Prove Nigerian Food Is The Best by buki5: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2015
If there is any undeniable truth upon the surface of the earth, it is the fact that Nigerians love their food to death and to us, it is second to none in the entire universe.

Nigerian delicacies are not only extremely colourful, they have the tendency to light up your taste buds in a type of way that other foods just can’t (If it’s Yoruba food then the ‘lighting up’ is most likely from too much pepper).

1. Jollof Rice
For most Nigerians, Jollof Rice is ‘Bae’ any day and at any given time. Many battles have been fought on Twitter whenever people tried to compare Ghanaian jollof rice with our own. The general consensus seems to be, as 7Up would put it, “The difference is clear”.

2. Egusi
Soup of life!

3. Boli
The average snack of every regular Nigerian. You can’t buy this from a roadside vendor in London. No!

See more: http://newspepa.com/10-photos-that-prove-nigerian-food-is-the-best-in-the-world-44195

1 Like

Re: 10 Photos That Prove Nigerian Food Is The Best by dyadeleye(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Now I dey H....

See boli with better packaging...
Re: 10 Photos That Prove Nigerian Food Is The Best by ivyT(f): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Me too dey H die,dis boli na die!
Re: 10 Photos That Prove Nigerian Food Is The Best by NOBODYY: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Jesus christ!!!
See as boli make brain..mk i just cc dz one lasan lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Photos That Prove Nigerian Food Is The Best by RedCard1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Anytime I come across Indian foods on tv, I just feel like throwing up. Green, red, white, orange, pink and yellow pan cakes. I can't try eating them.

I love the look of Naija foods

1 Like

Re: 10 Photos That Prove Nigerian Food Is The Best by juman(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
This bring the memory of old good days.

nigeria became destroyed by olori buruku "leaders".

Kai!
Re: 10 Photos That Prove Nigerian Food Is The Best by Houseofglam7(f): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Naija food for life mehn!
Re: 10 Photos That Prove Nigerian Food Is The Best by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thunda fire op for postin these pics at a time when I'm hungry..

See as I wan entr phone for ere
Re: 10 Photos That Prove Nigerian Food Is The Best by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
dyadeleye:
Now I dey H....

See boli with better packaging...

Daaaaammmmnnnnnnn
Re: 10 Photos That Prove Nigerian Food Is The Best by francbadoo: 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
The jollof rice tho....
Re: 10 Photos That Prove Nigerian Food Is The Best by Rotimi47: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Boli the Port Harcourt way. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie's Goodnight Photo (lovely) / Bimbo Thomas Names Baby After Senator Ajadi, Actress's Baby Father Exposed / Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.