Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,167 members, 7,946,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

All Bloggers Must Not Be The Same... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All Bloggers Must Not Be The Same... (355 Views)

Template For Free For All Bloggers Ha For Free Awoof / 5 Tips Newbie Bloggers Must Know About Their Blog / Bloggers Must My Article Be Long????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Bloggers Must Not Be The Same... by leXHansplaCE(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
How regularly have you ever wished to be like that next person?

How regularly have you ever wished you were exceptional in connection to the individual you are?

Uncountable on the off chance that I by one means or another happened to meet you one on one and make this same request..

Yet we tend to neglect that "BIBLICALLY speaking" we were all made to stand-out and be remarkable.

I’ll use blogging as my case point here.

Am not a master regarding blogging yet rather from the little data I have about blogging so far I can say am satisfied being in my exceptional way.

You have to approach me for some what justifiable reason? I'l let you know..

(When I started my blog (lets not go deep into the date and all that for its way back but with issues), I decided to be like every other top blogger in and around. 'No name explanations behind living', it helped me with getting a fancied thought and action however over the whole deal, I saw I lost quality in keeping some unflinching site visitors, so would you have the capacity to figure the accompanying move I made? I wager you can't figure right.

Yet numerous people surge and bob into blogging like its just for diversion just, my dear 'blogging isn't as basic as some make it look, am up till now taking in an extensive measure in the field and still need to go higher than I am at this time'..

When you transform into thecopy and paste journal proprietoror in the event that I sayblogger, trust me you will be seen as the standard person who supports on society endeavors to blog. (You will get nowhere, I did it and stopped it even with no body inciting me).

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / GSM Numbers Sorted By Local Government Areas (lgas) And The 36 States Of Nigeria / Get 50mb For N200 For One Day for MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.