Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? (32700 Views)

Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by drered(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2009
@ 8oracle evrythin hapns 4 a reason n if those aforementioned pastors are real n tried raisin ha up she wldnt if God had a reason 4 ha death, U av 2 b in da spirit 2 undastand tins of da spirit
@ keyne he preached on saturday bt didnt on monday, D 1 on monday was a repeat of his previous msg, N if u check d date of d outline ul ci d d8 was altered, Funny tin is dat d msg play'd was a reflectn of ha death, Tis almost has if he had a premonition of wat was gon hapn
@ uzogreat she didnt die at d camp ground she lost ha life at ha residence in ibtc in ayobo-ipaja, B kiaful of wat u say, I also av first hand info of wat hapnd which is stil sketchy 2 d press bt i tink its best sleepin dogs lie!
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by seunspice(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2009
I was surprised when i read on this thread that she died on the camp ground. She passed on at IBTC Ayobo while the camp was on the Lagos Ibadan Expressway DLCC, I did not want to counter that because of the sketchy nature of the releases so far, i was not at the Bible study yesterday so i don't know about the ministration.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by 8oracle(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2009
The almighty God DO NOT have anything to do with her death,(Job 34 vs 10 reads Therefore, YOU men of heart, listen to me.
Far be it from the [true] God to act wickedly,
And the Almighty to act unjustly!
 neither do her death fullfil any God's purpose, Mrs Kumuyi is not above death, for all have sinned and come short of God's glory, This the reason why Mrs Kumuyi died, Romans Chapter 5 vs 12 read That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned.

See her killer IDENTIFIED  John 8 vs 44 reads YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie.

Should death continue? the bible God's word said that God Is Love (personified) Therefore he promised in Revelation 21 vs 4 reads And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away

Mrs Kumuyi is lying in the grave waiting for the ressurrectionof all mankind,(Not in heaven Acts 2 vs 34 reads in part (Actually David did not ascend to the heavens,) just like many persons who have died through many circumstances, Compare Isaiah 26 vs 19 reads Your dead ones will live. A corpse of mine—they will rise up. Awake and cry out joyfully, YOU residents in the dust! For your dew is as the dew of mallows, and the earth itself will let even those impotent in death drop [in birth].
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by mencer(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2009
Now the Roses have bloomed in her garden
And she's gathering flowers in a Better Land;
She's gone where Angels sing, earths loss is Heavens gain
But we'll meet when God gathers flowers come spring.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Jairzinho(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2009
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by JJYOU: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2009
8oracle:

The almighty God DO NOT have anything to do with her death,(Job 34 vs 10 reads Therefore, YOU men of heart, listen to me.
 neither do her death fullfil any God's purpose, Mrs Kumuyi is not above death, for all have sinned and come short of God's glory, This the reason why Mrs Kumuyi died, Romans Chapter 5 vs 12 read That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned.

See her killer IDENTIFIED  John 8 vs 44 reads YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie.

Should death continue? the bible God's word said that God Is Love (personified) Therefore he promised in Revelation 21 vs 4 reads And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away

Mrs Kumuyi is lying in the grave waiting for the ressurrectionof all mankind,(Not in heaven Acts 2 vs 34 reads in part (Actually David did not ascend to the heavens,) just like many persons who have died through many circumstances, Compare Isaiah 26 vs 19 reads Your dead ones will live. A corpse of mine—they will rise up. Awake and cry out joyfully, YOU residents in the dust! For your dew is as the dew of mallows, and the earth itself will let even those impotent in death drop [in birth].

o restless and confussed sinner that you are.  wisdom and decensy probably dont come near your abode.  can you learn to keep quiet for one moment in your life.   this is not about the lifeless and loveless religion you have but about a precious soul. people are mourning and your twisted pervetted religious mind is ranting nonsence.  may God mercy save you and not remember this on your judgement day.

i do hope you know she wont be the last to die.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by cibilola(f): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2009
8oracle:

See her killer IDENTIFIED John 8 vs 44 reads YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie.

8oracle, don't take this too personally, u re not going to die wink wink wink at all angry, so quit typing essays justifying why u think Bishop Oyedepo or Pst Adeboye should raise the dead angry angry angry
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by favcom(m): 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2009
I'm deeply touched by the responses so far cry
A friend of mine used to work directly under her, and has good news about her smiley
No doubt she died as a child of God cheesy
@ 8oracle
The fact u have access to the internet does not give u licence to write type anything u like angry
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2009
emiemi:

May her gentle soul rest in the bosom of her Lord!

Amen. But Her soul is already resting even before you post this here! cool cool cool cheesy
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2009
@8Oracle is extremely STUPID and SENSELESS! (God forgive me)

For trying to negate all positive and due responses that faith NLs are putting on here!

huh! some people suck/yuck/fu*k and even puck.

Bull Shit!
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Chookym(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2009
We thank God she has finished her Course and now in paradise
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2009
"For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."  May the Holy Spirit strengthen and comfort those of us she left behind, especially 'Baba and the children, to bear the loss of our beloved mother in the Lord, until we meet again in the presence of the Lord where there will be no more crying or weeping.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by yam: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2009
seunspice:

I was surprised when i read on this thread that she died on the camp ground. She passed on at IBTC Ayobo while the camp was on the Lagos Ibadan Expressway DLCC, I did not want to counter that because of the sketchy nature of the releases so far, i was not at the Bible study yesterday so i don't know about the ministration.
you trust pastor he might even talk about it till several weeks to come, but the ministration on monday wasnt live ministration, i cried in the church on monday but i have to console myself.

u could remeber the song he sang at the retreat camp on sunday,[b]hold forth[/b]it has to do with the death of our mother as i guessed afterward
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by yam: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2009
seunspice:

you trust pastor, he might not  even talk about it till several weeks to come, but the ministration on monday wasnt live ministration, i cried in the church on monday but i have to console myself.

u could remeber the song he sang at the retreat camp on sunday,[b]hold forth[/b]it has to do with the death of our mother as i guessed afterward
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by yam: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2009
The song Pastor sang in the morning a day after the death of his wife on easther sunday

Ho! my comrades, see the signal

Waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing,
Victory is nigh!

CHORUS
"Hold the fort, I am coming,"
Jesus signals still,
Wave the answer back to heaven,--
"By thy grace, we will."

See the mighty host advancing,
Satan leading on;
Mighty men around us falling,
Courage almost gone:

(CHORUS)

See the glorious banner waving,
Hear the bugle blow;
In our Leader's name we'll triumph
Over every foe.

(CHORUS)

Fierce and long the battle rages,
But our Help is near;
Onward comes our Gread Commander,
Cheer, my comrades, cheer!

(CHORUS)
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Hauwa1: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2009
a touching song, i love that song when i was in the lipsrsealed

cheer my comrades cheer

take heart Pastor.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2009
Oh dear mother has gone to rest.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2009
Hauwa are once a Deeperlifer? ?
Be sincere to your self
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by yam: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2009
10Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

28Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

31Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gate

Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Image123(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2009
Ho,this is the most shocking news I've heard in years.May the God of all comfort comfort the whole body of Christ and strenghten us to do all to stand.One thing I know,we christians would not sorrow like others which have no hope.We're not stung.The Bible says the sting of death is sin.She is a saint,to die is gain.Sleep in peace ma'am.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by olaeday(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2009
Yeah, I confirmed it myself and its very real. The woman is dead and gone forever, we could only see her in a dream but not physically. Well, this is real,
Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan, on Monday expressed shock at the sudden passage of Mrs. Abiodun Kumuyi, wife of the General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi.

Abiodun passed away on Saturday. She was aged 57.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by AmAlone: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2009
DEAR LORD!
IF ONLY YOU COULD HEAR ME. . .
DEAR LORD!!
CAST ME DOWN HERE, FOR THE STRUGLE FOR AS LONG AS ME KNOW
IN SEARCH OF A PARADISE DADDY--SUNNY DAYS. . .
PAIN TOO FAME!
AND REALITY SEAMS 2 BE THE ONLY PLACE 2 GO!
THE ONLY PLACE ON EARTH!
I KNOW!
TRYING TOO MAKE THE BEST OF WORST SITUATIONS SEEMS 2 BE MY LIFE STORY
AIN'T NO GLORY IN PAIN--MY SOLDIER WILL BRING FAME
CAN NOBODY LIVE THIS LIFE FOR ME
IS A RIDE JOHN
A LONG LONG RIDE. . . GOD bless GOD
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Royalstone(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2009
The most important thing here is that she died in the lord.And again she succeeded in adding value to humanity
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace AMEN

www.josephsonpeter.com
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2009
she must be very humble, the pic above is the first i am seeing of her,
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by landwin: 12:35am On Apr 15, 2009
May her gentle soul rest in the bossom of the Lord! Adieu till we meet to part no more cry cry cry
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by tpia: 1:14am On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by bintab(f): 6:32am On Apr 15, 2009
May her soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2009
Tpia, am not sure the Easter Retreat is on Ytube yet, but all messages including video are on the deeperlife website at www.dclm.org
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by seunspice(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2009
As soon as i can get a hand on any of the retreat videos i would host it on a file server and paste the link here for you all, particularly the message he preached after her departure.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2009
Oh Spice, thank a great deal! I hope i'l be abl to download watch it on me mobile too?
Chiurs.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by adetunrayo(f): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2009
She died in a private hospital owned by a member.

Death is inevitable,it will be our turn one day only to b remembered by what we have done
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? by didit1(m): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2009
This is a very shocking news, may her soul rest in perfect peace and may God comfort Pastor Kumuyi and their children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? / Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Help! A Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled Because Of Tithe Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.