Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,018 members, 7,896,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (380204 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MsKay04: 5:23pm On Jul 16
I believe I got the 1 year by God's grace. I was in my early second trimester when I went for the interview so I wasn't showing too much plus I dressed really well, used makeup etc. I applied for tourist visa plus I had travel history; I travelled to Dubai last year for work and I noticed the VO talked about it more than other places I travelled to. I guess he was surprised I was able to go there despite the restriction; maybe it gave more credibility (I don't know).

There is no harm in trying as soon as you can.

solid3:

Please how did you process your 1 year visa? Were you pregnant with obvious baby bump when you processed your visa? What kind of visa was it? Please help with details, my wife is almost 5 months pregnant. I need help.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MsKay04: 5:27pm On Jul 16
Thank you so much for this. I have actually gone to read the thread from Page 1 and I plan to go through ALL the pages. Currently on Page 85, and I've gotten quite a lot of information.

IderadeAratumi:

Over Research will not injure me. Lol. I was about asking this guru about the update on his daughter's provisional citizenship when I realized that this post was made over 4 years ago and his last active time on NL was over a year ago and no way he would respond. Lol

@ MsKay04, another insightful post up here for your reading pleasure
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bammybestowed: 5:07pm On Jul 19
I just watched a video of a Nigerian blogger who made a video about relocating to Ireland through Asylum courtesy of her husband and how the Irish are revolting. I am not one to drop think piece but I have to due to the Cho Cho Cho nature of an average Nigerian. If we are not careful, same thing will eventually happen in Brazil and people will block others from accessing the country.
The number of Nigerian YouTubers creating content about Brazil and telling people government is giving people free money, I even saw one silly video of a woman who said she used another person’s document to get accomodation, who do us this thing really? Why do we create useless content out of things that should be kept on the low?
Imagine creating videos on how people should come and take advantage of the healthcare system of a country that is specifically meant for their citizens or government funds meant for indigents. It’s appalling the way Nigerians feel the need to bastardize things.
Shockingly, we are not even amongst the top list of people immigrating to Brazil and I doubt if we have as many Angolans making content about Brazil as we do Nigeria, yet they are everywhere in Brazil, seeking for asylum and quietly enjoying the system.
This is same thing Nigerians did in the UK with their nonsense videos, virtually everyone opened YouTube. Please note that I am not against sharing information but we should learn to apply wisdom in our doings. I hope we constantly caution any unreasonable videos we come across before they spoil things for those already here and those with wisdom who wish to enter.
All the best to everyone

6 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Dealdean: 8:17am On Jul 20
Please what's the Brazil visa website ?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Dealdean: 8:18am On Jul 20
MsKay04:
I believe I got the 1 year by God's grace. I was in my early second trimester when I went for the interview so I wasn't showing too much plus I dressed really well, used makeup etc. I applied for tourist visa plus I had travel history; I travelled to Dubai last year for work and I noticed the VO talked about it more than other places I travelled to. I guess he was surprised I was able to go there despite the restriction; maybe it gave more credibility (I don't know).

There is no harm in trying as soon as you can.

please help with link for the Brazil visa application

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.