Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (400216 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by belovedmimz: 6:55pm On Sep 29
hephzibah003:
Hello everyone,

Please I received this email from the embassy. I think it is a generic one, although I had sent a follow up email on my visa application which is probably why they sent this email.

I am trying to fully understand what it means especially the concluding part. Does it mean that if my intended travel date has passed as a result of the long time the visa process has taken, I will need to book a new flight date and also hotel reservation and re-upload same online?

Please, those who have gotten their visas, did you have to do this after your initial travel date passed?

I would appreciate some guidance, please. Thanks.

Yes, that's what you'll have to do if your travel date is before November 1st (except for events that cannot be postponed/shifted).
New itinerary, new travel date with bookings, new accomodations bookings, also don't forget to check duration of your travel insurance. Re-upload and get new protocol page then do the needful.
All the best!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by belovedmimz: 7:01pm On Sep 29
Zino89:
I know when you give birth in Brazil ur child/children and spouse becomes permanent resident but what I don’t understand is what if they are not in Brazil when I give birth are they still qualified?

Yes, they're all qualified, but have to be in the country to apply for it. They don't have to stay till it's ready (you can collect by proxy) but of course, it's always better they collect in person as well.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Biggestbirds08: 9:05pm On Sep 29
mobimuc9ja:

Definitely we got nothing to do. My brother submitted since May 30th and till date, still on review for over 2 months and weeks now.
I submitted on June and till now showing REVIEW
Good number of months with no decision.
Some opportunities has come and pass while our passports has been in their custody.

I guess you guys gotten the visa now right
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ronke04(f): 10:27pm On Sep 29
Lollycrystal:
Hello everyone!

Is there anyone that has plan of starting their visa appplication themselves. Please let me know so that we can do the process together. Thank you. I’m planning on applying for visa against December.

I just started mine
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ronke04(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29
hephzibah003:
Hello everyone,

Please I received this email from the embassy. I think it is a generic one, although I had sent a follow up email on my visa application which is probably why they sent this email.

I am trying to fully understand what it means especially the concluding part. Does it mean that if my intended travel date has passed as a result of the long time the visa process has taken, I will need to book a new flight date and also hotel reservation and re-upload same online?

Please, those who have gotten their visas, did you have to do this after your initial travel date passed?

I would appreciate some guidance, please. Thanks.

I found this a bit confusing as well. can anyone help with clarifications please?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ronke04(f): 10:35pm On Sep 29
belovedmimz:

Yes, that's what you'll have to do if your travel date is before November 1st (except for events that cannot be postponed/shifted).
New itinerary, new travel date with bookings, new accomodations bookings, also don't forget to check duration of your travel insurance. Re-upload and get new protocol page then do the needful.
All the best!

pls can you help clarify this new protocol page matter? i have been looking for it on my portal to no avail. thanks in advance
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by belovedmimz: 12:52am
Ronke04:

pls can you help clarify this new protocol page matter? i have been looking for it on my portal to no avail. thanks in advance

Hello, it's usually at the end of the application.
If you're just applying now, it's assumed your travel date is later than November 1st 2024, so you're okay as is. The email only applies to those who have already submitted, awaiting decision and travel date is before November 1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (Reply)

Need Help With Direction / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

Viewing this topic: peppo4live and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.