Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (375078 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Dbobobaby: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Hello,

Please can you help me with updated information if i want to go and birth in Brazil. How soon do i also have to apply as i am just 3weeks pregnant. Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2022
pricelessdiva:

You need 6 months statement of account. I believe you have an existing account? Just let cash flow inside and have a reasonable amount *The account balance* before printing the statement of account for the application.
For how many months do you think I should let the cash flow?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pj3400(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
this question u just asked was already answered in the message u quoted..... plan ur account well for 6 months

Duisburg:

For how many months do you think I should let the cash flow?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pj3400(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
apply as soon as u can, its even better when u are still at early stage.. so once u have your visa, you can plan on when to leave and then extendthe visa while u were over there.... its what you need to be prepared for monetarily....

Dbobobaby:
Hello,

Please can you help me with updated information if i want to go and birth in Brazil. How soon do i also have to apply as i am just 3weeks pregnant. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Dbobobaby: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Does Brazil issue one year or 3 months visa. Because if i apply now and get 3 months myvisa will expire before iplan to travel. I am entitled to just 3 months maternity at work so cannot be in Brazil very long

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good evening All gurus in the house. please after appointment how will i make payment for the visa fees? will i have to make the payment or is it when i get to the embassy for submission before i can pay for the Visa fees Kindly help have few days left
thanks

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Donbaba123: 12:57am On Jan 28, 2022
pricelessdiva:

I believe you can enter any country from Nigeria if visa is granted.

But is it possible to seek Aslym in Mexico with schengen visa
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2022
pufframmy:
Good evening All gurus in the house. please after appointment how will i make payment for the visa fees? will i have to make the payment or is it when i get to the embassy for submission before i can pay for the Visa fees Kindly help have few days left
thanks

Go to any stanbic.ibtc.branch and pay 48,050 naira, go with the deposit slip on your day of submission, the embassy don't accept cash. The account number is on their website.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2022
Donbaba123:

But is it possible to seek Aslym in Mexico with schengen visa

Oga are you're trying to cross to US? wink
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Dbobobaby:
Does Brazil issue one year or 3 months visa. Because if i apply now and get 3 months myvisa will expire before iplan to travel. I am entitled to just 3 months maternity at work so cannot be in Brazil very long

Sometimes 3months sometimes one year, depends on how you package your application, or what they feel like issuing you. I was issued one year for the first time.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by cucumbar: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

Sometimes 3months sometimes one year, depends on how you package your application, or what they feel like issuing you. I was issued one year for the first time.
I don’t think they issue 3 months visa. It’s more like 1 year, but can’t stay more than 3 months.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2022
cucumbar:
I don’t think they issue 3 months visa. It’s more like 1 year, but can’t stay more than 3 months.

I know someone that was issued 3 months, @Keet18 come and answer this person o
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pj3400(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2022
3 month is the most frequently given but since last 3 weeks now, 1 year started surfacing....

cucumbar:
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2022
So, guys. I have a bank account.

200k+ and 40k entered in November. Plus other little little money o

In December, 32k entered plus other little little money

In January, nothing has entered but I can still make something enter.

Can I run it till like April like this? Making money to flow out and flow in? In April, that would be six month statements.

What do you guys suggest. I plan to make it a personal account. I'd get to register my company soon. And use it to apply in April.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2022
Duisburg:

Can I run it till like April like this? Making money to flow out and flow in? In April, that would be six month statements.

What do you guys suggest. I plan to make it a personal account. I'd get to register my company soon. And use it to apply in April.
Read this
https://naijagoingabroad.com/bank-statement-visa-application

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2022
dehiero:

Read this
https://naijagoingabroad.com/bank-statement-visa-application
Thank you so much for this, bro.

So, what do you think about that statement I posted?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Thanks so much

feelgoodstuffs:

Go to any stanbic.ibtc.branch and pay 48,050 naira, go with the deposit slip on your day of submission, the embassy don't accept cash. The account number is on their website.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
It 40,050 on there bro
feelgoodstuffs:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Donbaba123: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

Oga why don't you kuku seek Asylum in the schengen state? Abi you're trying to cross to US? wink

Normal �
You knw most of the people living in Mexico are American too and they give permanent PR to the parents if u have a baby in Mexico.. Your baby become a citizenship

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
pufframmy:
It 40,050 on there bro

If you pay that, you will still have to pay the balance 8k before your application will be accepted, that was what happened to me, they increased the fee this year.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Duisburg:

If you can run it well up to 2m+ by April you are good to go.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Duisburg: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

If you can run it well up to 2m+ by April you are good to go.
Can I have your contact, bro?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
OOH GOD Bless for the enlightment

feelgoodstuffs:

If you pay that, you will still have to pay the balance 8k before your application will be accepted, that was what happened to me, they increased the fee this year.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Iamajala: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Duisburg:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Duisburg:

Yes
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Iamajala: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2022
allentee1:
Many thanks bro, I got my CPF yesterday from the receita federal without any interview.

If you got your visa in-person, I suggest you do it here especially if you don't know Portuguese.

You can fill the online form according to the consulate's instruction, print the document, upload it to the e-consular website and wait for it to be approved within the same or next working day. Then select an "interview" date. Basically, you will just give them the same documents you did online in-person and they would give you the cpf number.

I have never been to Brazil or even applied for a visa yet but I got mine done here because I needed it to enroll in an online course at a Brazilian University.

If you have not gone to collect your visa approval docs, just give them the printed docs the same day.

When I did mine, it didn't take up to 30 minutes.

Did you later applied for your wife and kid?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Iamajala: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2022
Ijeamaka1:

A month

Please if I want to apply for my wife and kid, will I fill just one parental authorization form?

Because on their website it says "two"

@Techspot and other experienced in the house pls I need answers
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by olawax22: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Also you need cheapest airline from nigeria to Brazil or your booking we’re also there for you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2022
please advice from you and other people can i Make Transfer And print the Receipt to take along,Instead of Going to the bank for Deposit?? tomorrow is my Appointment i need response soonest

feelgoodstuffs:

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (188) (Reply)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: Dedewizzy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.