Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,239 members, 7,950,304 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

How To Load Your Phone From Any Of Your Bank Accounts And Get Free Airtime - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Load Your Phone From Any Of Your Bank Accounts And Get Free Airtime (1387 Views)

10 Ways To Secure Your Phone From Hackers / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? / 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Load Your Phone From Any Of Your Bank Accounts And Get Free Airtime by nejifresh(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hello guys,

I have been thinking of creating an app that solves a real problem. So i came up with a mobile app that lets people easily recharge their phones from any of their bank accounts without having to dial any USSD code. I call this app OneRecharge.

Ever since GTBank launched *737* Amount# i have stopped buying airtime from the streets. I load directly from my GTB Account. The other banks have theirs too but i can't recall their loading codes and i often need to load credit from my First Bank or EcoBank or Sterling Bank depending on where i have cash at that time.

OneRecharge solves this problem by providing a platform where you can load airtime from any of your accounts by simply entering the amount you need and selecting the bank of choice. The app dials the code for you and in a few seconds you get your airtime. I've tested this app with over 100 folks and it seems its the fastest way of getting airtime. The app is safe oh.. It does not ask you to enter any bank details cos the banks already have your number, its just a quick dialer for buying airtime.

OneRecharge is free and is available for download on Google Play Store and Blackberry World. (An IOS version is in the works). You can download it on www.onerecharge.net.

P.S. I am giving free airtime to the first 1000 folks who download my app and register.

Cheers everyone. TGIF

(1) (Reply)

Is This Phone In Nigeria / Innjoo Note 2 Versus Infinix Note 2 / Which Phone Can I Buy Ranging From 25k-30k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.