Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,364 members, 7,923,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:49 AM

Friendz Wif Benefit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendz Wif Benefit? (741 Views)

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Friendz Nd Sisters. / Friendz Wif Benefit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendz Wif Benefit? by Kozzie(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2009
N/landers friendz wif benefitz as in friendz dt kis,cuddle,*** but no stringz attachd & rela8shps wich is more fun?
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by 190: 4:31am On Apr 29, 2009
@poster
and wot exactly are u tryin 2 pass across here now
FOOL angry angry
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by origina9ja(f): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2009
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by bluespice(f): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2009
friends with benefit?
relatonship?
tis all a matter of preference
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by IFELEKE(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2009
@Poster,
Go and Learn How to Properly Start a Thread.
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by yme1(f): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2009
cheesy cheesy
she faints
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by t00cUTE(f): 9:11pm On May 01, 2009
y me:

cheesy cheesy
she faints
and i faint. wat re u tryin 2 say
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by 190: 8:27am On May 02, 2009
@poster
serious im sick and tired of all these new members
posting notin but absoute nonsense daily!
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by Tranngirls(f): 9:02am On May 02, 2009
@Kozzie
well i have done that with alot with some guys that are fun, but this isnt the place to discuss that because persons here arent as open minded as you think
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by IyaKadijat(f): 12:55pm On May 02, 2009
I have a friend with benefits since my relationship ended. In fact, 2 of them-they have batteries and they are OH so good to me! LOL!
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 02, 2009
IyaKadijat:

I have a friend with benefits since my relationship ended. In fact, 2 of them-they have batteries and they are OH so good to me! LOL!

can any of your "2 friends" take you out to dinner, by any chance? or give you a nice warm massage after work?

@poster: it all depends on what a person is looking for in life. some people dont want the hustle, bustle, mind game and what not that comes with dating/marriage and they would rather have someone that comes when needed, spend a great time together and leave without any attachment what so ever.
friends with benefits/lover/booty call/side toto: different name, same purpose!
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by IyaKadijat(f): 12:45am On May 03, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

can any of your "2 friends" take you out to dinner, by any chance? or give you a nice warm massage after work?

@poster: it all depends on what a person is looking for in life. some people dont want the hustle, bustle, mind game and what not that comes with dating/marriage and they would rather have someone that comes when needed, spend a great time together and leave without any attachment what so ever.
friends with benefits/lover/booty call/side toto: different name, same purpose!

Touche', darling-but I can't very well go around f_cking every guy that takes me on a date, now can I? My "friends" with batteries aren't going to call me a ho in the morning.
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by bluespice(f): 12:49am On May 03, 2009
im with iya kadijat n mr brown jay now
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by Nobody: 2:53am On May 03, 2009
going on a date shouldnt be the reason for you to shag a man, but being attracted to him and HIM being the right guy for the task.
set yourself a standard list of what you are looking for in a guy/tomboy/FWB, let the guy applying know what your needs and desires are and fire away. also, make sure that what HE IS looking for in a FWB is not out of your league or what you are willing to go through.
the relationship coming out of it will be one where all your NEEDS and his are met without the dating wahala.
ps a man that takes you on a date, bleeps you and then call you a hoe is a hoe himself so why should you care? if you are happy then who cares what a person thinks about you? (as long as they dont put the food on your table and provides your check at the end of the month)
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by loyeruope: 3:18am On May 03, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

going on a date shouldnt be the reason for you to shag a man, but being attracted to him and HIM being the right guy for the task.
set yourself a standard list of what you are looking for in a guy/tomboy/FWB, let the guy applying know what your needs and desires are and fire away. also, make sure that what HE IS looking for in a FWB is not out of your league or what you are willing to go through.
the relationship coming out of it will be one where all your NEEDS and his are met without the dating wahala.
ps a man that takes you on a date, bleeps you and then call you a hoe is a hoe himself so why should you care? if you are happy then who cares what a person thinks about you? (as long as they dont put the food on your table and provides your check at the end of the month)
Good response! Totally agree!!
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by opsydudu(m): 4:53am On May 03, 2009
get a boyfriend or girlfriend and stop the idea of friendz with benefit.

i wonder why you need that if you have a good/stable relationship?
Re: Friendz Wif Benefit? by dyabman(m): 6:21am On May 03, 2009
gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Run From One Girl To Another / Is It Wise To Date/marry A Guy That Has Gone Out Wit Your Sister's Friend? / What Do You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.