Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

See The Pastor Who Committed Suicide After He Was Found In Adultery Website. Sad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Pastor Who Committed Suicide After He Was Found In Adultery Website. Sad (1007 Views)

Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide / Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pastor Who Committed Suicide After He Was Found In Adultery Website. Sad by mazeech: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Our earlier report:

A pastor who taught at a Baptist seminary in New Orleans has committed suicide just days after his name was exposed by the hackers of Ashley Madison - the adultery website. John Gibson was a minister and a professor at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He was a respected pastor by members of his church, but was found on adultery website by hackers. John Gibson could not live to suffer the shame of leading double life.

According to source, the shame is particularly acute for members of church leadership who build their lives on guiding followers in moral, and in John Gibson’s case, Christian lives. Over at Christianity Today, Ed Stetzer called the leak a “significant moment of embarrassment for the Church,” and estimated that hundreds of pastors, clergy and staff could be caught up.

Photo below shows the pastor, wife and two children...

This is a sad situation. suicide is definitely not the solution! sad cry

Now read latest....

Read more and see how he was doing it (preaching and cheating)... and watch video!
Click here - https://www.mazech.com/adultery

Re: See The Pastor Who Committed Suicide After He Was Found In Adultery Website. Sad by mazeech: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hhmm...
Re: See The Pastor Who Committed Suicide After He Was Found In Adultery Website. Sad by Cutehector(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Most of our nigerian pastors are even worse. Pfft!
Re: See The Pastor Who Committed Suicide After He Was Found In Adultery Website. Sad by espn(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Am always surprised when some people turn so called men of God to gods.. you don't even know what they do in private..the heart of men is so so deep!
Re: See The Pastor Who Committed Suicide After He Was Found In Adultery Website. Sad by mazeech: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Many things are really going wrong. Living double-life is not good! It is Hypocrisy condemned in the Bible

But, suicide is not the solution!

Here the solution:

Repent. Confess. Pray to God. Apologize. Make quick changes. Start living a righteous life. Move on with broken life...and gradually you'll be healed so long as you remain faithful! smiley

Re: See The Pastor Who Committed Suicide After He Was Found In Adultery Website. Sad by lomprico(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Good!
Re: See The Pastor Who Committed Suicide After He Was Found In Adultery Website. Sad by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Most of our nigerian pastors are even worse. Pfft!
My broda na so we see am o. It is well. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pastor Who Committed Suicide After He Was Found In Adultery Website. Sad by mazeech: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Featuring...

Catholic priest convicted of sexually assaulting sleeping woman inside plane

The court heard during a three-day trial how the victim woke up to find Father Marcelo De Jesumaria's "hands on her breast, groin and buttocks" while the flight was mid-air.

Read details - https://www.mazech.com/Catholic_priest_convicted_of_sexual_assault

Re: See The Pastor Who Committed Suicide After He Was Found In Adultery Website. Sad by henribj(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
can't blame the man for committing suicide
meanwhile, regardless of his position as a pastor, he is not perfect and is prone to sin
where i have issues with these pastors is with "their level of wickedness". now a pastor can commit sin such as a sexual sin(dont get it twisted guys, no pastor is holy or sinless, its not when they commit sexual sin then it means they have sinned, there are lots of other sins) on the first time and seek forgiveness from God, he can commit it a second time and seek forgiveness, but if he commits it a 3rd time, mehn its obvious he falls for sexual temptations easily and as such what a wise man should do is simply retire from being a pastor and engage yourself in some other job. But them wickedness no go gree them, after committing these sins them go come say them wan lay hands on me, hmm, any pastor wey pray for me and e no work ehn, i no dey visit that church again.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not A Mischievous Person…chinedu Ikedieze (photo) / See Davido's New Movie (is He Now Into Movie) - Photo / Hot Babe Releases N@ked Pics And Video Of Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.