Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,008 members, 7,970,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:16 PM

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. (47494 Views)

17 Subtle Moves To Make Him Lose His Mind / Ladies, 5 Little-known Facts About Your Period / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, not my strongest point, unfortunately but we learn new things every day.
Its mentality issue, I think. That #4 would always cause worries for ladies but its just a case of mental attitude.. Women nag, for me nagging is not voicing opinions. Well, I like d fact that u admitted its not ur strongest point which makes open to learning.
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Aminat508(f): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
millionboi:
Ppl lik us wil loose intrst wen she refuse givin me sex
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
TheMainMan:
what if i do all these things and he still leaves me.. undecided..
[email] Then your ancestors witches are sitting on ur life. [/email]
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by streetzdreamz(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nice post, sometimes I wonder if am dating a man, cuz MA girl does neither of all you listed, and in fact she is so so impossible to reach out to, she is just a specie have never seen or heard of, her ways are way too different from a typical woman,am probly dating a Tran!
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
millionboi:
op no won talk true na
gringringrin
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
All these long history notes just to keep one man, Abia ! Anam anu, shior! there are many girls out there who are angels to their man yet he leaves dem.
Bia OP, u no get list on how to keep a girl for guys? must the girls do all d work? undecided
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
[size=16pt]- Coming to my place uninvited

- Talking about marriage when you just met.[/size]
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ehen! With all this that I do n they still don't go away.

@OP, please tell me how to chase the guys away after everything I do to push them off
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
streetzdreamz:
Nice post, sometimes I wonder if am dating a man, cuz MA girl does neither of all you listed, and in fact she is so so impossible to reach out to, she is just a specie have never seen or heard of, her ways are way too different from a typical woman,am probly dating a Tran!
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:

Its mentality issue, I think. That #4 would always cause worries for ladies but its just a case of mental attitude.. Women nag, for me nagging is not voicing opinions. Well, I like d fact that u admitted its not ur strongest point which makes open to learning.

Lol, what's the difference between nagging & just stating how you expect things to be? Is it the frequency or the tone? Because in my mind I imagine a nag to be someone that's whiny about everything, not just one thing they're not happy about
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I thought the same thing too, that maybe the one he actually wants maybe she's not interested. But the confusing part is that he has absolutely nothing to gain by speaking to the girl. They live in different continents. So it's not like there's hot sex waiting for him. I just don't get the mind games.

Maybe he's jacked up like that hahh
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
aim5:

Maybe he's jacked up like that hahh

*nods*
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by TheMainMan: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] Then your ancestors witches are sitting on ur life. [/email]
.. Oniranu.. Must u comment.. undecided..
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. Oniranu.. Must u comment.. undecided..
grin
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by HayZee06(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
if only my ex could read this b4 things went sour btwn us.........
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, what's the difference between nagging & just stating how you expect things to be? Is it the frequency or the tone? Because in my mind I imagine a nag to be someone that's whiny about everything, not just one thing they're not happy about
D difference is there..irrespective of the tone or momentum, nagging is nagging. Remember the OP said something abt time and patience, it is something ladies lack. U must not opine on every particular circumstance,deed or irregularity just because u dnt like it or maybe it makes u uncomfortable; that is my first definition of nagging.
But, if u must complain do it once or very rarely and allow time to have its say. When u voice out regularly, that's my second definition of nagging- very dangerous to relationships.
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
TRUTH#
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:

D difference is there..irrespective of the tone or momentum, nagging is nagging. Remember the OP said something abt time and patience, it is something ladies lack. U must not opine on every particular circumstance,deed or irregularity just because u dnt like it or maybe it makes u uncomfortable; that is my first definition of nagging.
But, if u must complain do it once or very rarely and allow time to have its say. When u voice out regularly, that's my second definition of nagging- very dangerous to relationships.

Understood. Thanks
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Owoplenty(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
U won

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Owoplenty(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Owoplenty:
U won

Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Understood. Thanks
Thank u.....
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by kaboninc(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
mhizmayorall:
TRUTH#

FALSE#
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by butanep(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Raymondville:
My girl do complains that I don't call her more often like she does, then I ask her "who sends the credit that u call with?"
No so she come say make I dey call her nah, unto say she want her friends to know that she gat a nice bf. No so I start 2 dey call oooo

My babe do the same... but I do call when in the mood. Baby come online let's chat. She will decline that I must call her. Na so that day go end,No call, No chat except am in a good mood.
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by 400billionman: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
TheMainMan:
what if i do all these things and he still leaves me.. undecided..

Then call the police..
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by kaboninc(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I thought the same thing too, that maybe the one he actually wants maybe she's not interested. But the confusing part is that he has absolutely nothing to gain by speaking to the girl. They live in different continents. So it's not like there's hot sex waiting for him. I just don't get the mind games.

Maybe she's just one....there could be more or you're not just what he wants or looks forward to.
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Maybe she's just one....there could be more or you're not just what he wants or looks forward to.

I see. Shrugs.
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by solonazzy: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I have an issue with #4. So what if you feel like you're the one doing all the reaching out 1st? Is it so terrible to let your grievance known? I'm not the type to swallow even when it's bitter, so I rather he gets turned off than for me to sit on something that bothers me. I believe in free communication & if that's nagging then oh well, oh hell.
It's nagging to me.... If u av been doing d chat ups 1st, calls n text 1st, Dr's a way u can go abt it dat it wnt require argument.... I remember having such issue with ma gf, she wuld call n next thing is accuse me of nt calling her 1st... After 1 huge argument, she didn't call d following day, n I discovered hw badly I was missing her n I called.... I den realised dat if only she had always been patient, I wuld hav always called....bt In a case where u hav been calling n texting 1st n u suddenly Dnt do it 4 a day, n he doesn't miss u to call u instead, mayb u shuld start preparing for life after him
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
butanep:

My babe do the same... but I do call when in the mood. Baby come online let's chat. She will decline that I must call her. Na so that day go end,No call, No chat except am in a good mood.
gringringringrin
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by donifez(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
@ op, you are on point like a decimal.
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
solonazzy:

It's nagging to me.... If u av been doing d chat ups 1st, calls n text 1st, Dr's a way u can go abt it dat it wnt require argument.... I remember having such issue with ma gf, she wuld call n next thing is accuse me of nt calling her 1st... After 1 huge argument, she didn't call d following day, n I discovered hw badly I was missing her n I called.... I den realised dat if only she had always been patient, I wuld hav always called....bt In a case where u hav been calling n texting 1st n u suddenly Dnt do it 4 a day, n he doesn't miss u to call u instead, mayb u shuld start preparing for life after him

I'm taking all of this in. Thanks. Patience truly is a hard one but I get it.
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by whizqueen(f): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
How can I leave him alone for a minute when he's like the air I breathe embarassed cry
Re: 5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. by 2dice(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
ideyhere:

Lolz...a tok na do grin
abi now...Because na so pple dey do... We do opposite what we Preach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Doomed / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.