Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:07 AM

Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki (25900 Views)

Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Afritop(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2015
So all this while, the tribunal were just making directives to themselves

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by engryomiaina(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2015
MightyThor:
This country sha...
Dispute the fact that I like how things are going and we pray justice get done and most wrong done to this country are set right, I can't help but wonder....

These our so called politicians are still deceiving us, so they know saraki has sinned since 2003 and kept quite about it all this while?

It makes one wonder then that all the known criminal and public fund looters can also be prosecuted, if we are sincere about this anti corruption fight.

Certain individuals are keeping past leaders criminal evidence as leverage for personal gains only and not for national interest. Which to me is still corruption.

God bless you for this comment. I like your political exposure. And that in the story of Nigerian Political terrain

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Ezemann(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2015
The battle line has been drawn

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by neocortex: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2015
I don't believe this!
I thought Saraki will spend yesterday's night behind bars.
APC Zombies, how market ?

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by wakes: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2015
"But Justice Umar ruled that the high court had no supervisory jurisdiction over the tribunal, voiding the order of the court."
Meaning what?

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Blow074: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2015
This is what happens when you want to benefit from people's sweat without giving them the slightest regard or credit. Some people were at the forefront of this struggle, gave all resources and stake to the course, left their blood on campaign grounds and could have lost it all. It was just regular party activities for other that are now laying claim to equal benefits. Eni a wi fun....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Sheggy13(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2015
chidinwachukwu:
Nothing has changed in Nigeria at all.The Same chase my enemies syndrom,e.g Obasanjo using EFCC(Nuhu Ribadu),Goodluck SSS(maryline Ogar,and Mbu),Buhari(solomon Arase ) police,SSS etc.No change,just buhari taunting his Sout Waste APC Zombies.I guess u APC Zombies are getting high with this Cinema anti-coruption show,because when the show is over the, oldman would have finished 4yrs without any concrete achievement.
You call a region waste and your people are falling over themselves and filling up buses on a daily basis to come and "hussle" in the "wasteland". Does that not make you all pigs..f00lish ungrateful lots.

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by murash: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2015
Saraki ?
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by udemzyudex(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2015
Let them continue to draw the country back.... By the time they spend 1yr doing nothing, other than fighting each other, calling it corruption to full the gullible ones then you guys will know that you've voted in the destroyers....

If care is not taking this case will turn to something else.

*wear my 3D glass to see the film clearly* grin

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by olasunky15(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2015
should Saraki escape dis, trust me he ll fight back with full force and might..... person wey no buy go pay.

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by hansad: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2015
Nigeria is having its most useless democratic government since 1999.

The head of the country's Executive arm of government planning to arrest the head of the country's legislative arm.

All because the head of the executive wants to "appoint" the head of the legislature, so that the head of the executive can rule like a dictator.

3 Likes

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by hansad: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2015
yimikaa:
Introvert and LadyF ain't got nothing on me cool.

If Arase loves his job, he should act fast and arrest the mesujanba, to change IGP no hard.

If FG can pull this through and deal with Saraki, all politicians in this dispensation will fall in line.

Dedicating this FTC to my 1st and 2nd wife (kachichuwkwu style) grin.

All politicians to fall in line - with Buhari dictatorship.

And you had people who thumbed you up.

2 Likes

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by sympathy55(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Oceemo:
Media junk. See english abeg. " Next monday week"
whats wrong with the english bro. see the way you just hala as if you know it all.
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by MizMyColi(f): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2015
MightyThor:
This country sha...
Dispute the fact that I like how things are going and we pray justice get done and most wrong done to this country are set right, I can't help but wonder....

These our so called politicians are still deceiving us, so they know saraki has sinned since 2003 and kept quite about it all this while?

It makes one wonder then that all the known criminal and public fund looters can also be prosecuted, if we are sincere about this anti corruption fight.

Certain individuals are keeping past leaders criminal evidence as leverage for personal gains only and not for national interest. Which to me is still corruption.

With the comment quoted above, I hope some of us can begin to understand why we are either silent on this, or leaning towards supporting Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by HirstMOG(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2015
As they say, he that comes to equity must come with clean hands. Was he forced to declare his asset or he just wanted to copy others?? I just can't wait to see looters going to Kirikiri.
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Jlow2: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2015
do u need directive to arrest a suspect? ARASE dis a litmus test
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by gbaskipro: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2015
sammyj:
FG should not take this Saraki 's case with a pinch of salt because this should act as a deterent to others that fills are above the Nigerian constitution and people. Still waiting for the wailers kings spoke men like Ben Bruce and Fayose to come and support illegality! ! angry cool

Patience is a virtue, why not wait and see how it unfolds . I don't support corruption but let's wait cos nothing has happened yet.
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by bloodkiIler: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
otu nne I , may krf strike ur balls.

I go wound u ooo. grin

Ikpu nne i

you no dey fear death abi? grin
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by Omeny: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2015
Waiting for directives from who?
Yesterday,Police vows to arrest Dr Saraki right away,today they say they are waiting for directives!
Nigerians are genuinely watching this game!

But don't be a fool,we know where the bullets are coming from!

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by DedeNkem: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2015
The Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) sitting in Abuja on Friday specifically ordered the inspector-general of police to arrest the senate president and bring him before the tribunal on Monday.

What other directive is the st*upid and corrupt IGP waiting for? A directive from Buhari to not arrest? This whole thing is a big unfunny joke!

Buhari always boasts he'll fight corruption, we're yet to see any big fish taken to the court and jailed.
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by door2(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2015
Waiting 4 saraki? Abi waiting 4 jesus? U always make me laugh nairalander.
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by nwakaibeya1: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8…>this
is for those who HAVE spiritual eye AND ear listen to the utterance in
video&know if its TRUE& but you CANT accept?investigate this spiritualy and
judge
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by nkemjacob2(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2015
If na poor man, them no go wait for paper
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by iconaus: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2015
hansad:
Nigeria is having its most useless democratic government since 1999.

The head of the country's Executive arm of government planning to arrest the head of the country's legislative arm.

All because the head of the executive wants to "appoint" the head of the legislature, so that the head of the executive can rule like a dictator.

well said

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by U2ice(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Won't be surprise to see saraki escape these...

It has bin happening...

.fvcked up country

1 Like

Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by 989900: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]Come here, and it hasn't occurred to you that in a system where fair play works ,the police do not need any order from above to effect arrest, after all their job is clearly cut out for them.

Your schizophrenic rants for Saraki to be arrested is purely based on the fact that he refused to bow to the whining of Tinubu and his cohorts and if I may ask ;Does that spell anything good for our democracy?

Can't people aspire to become anything in the political circle without being hunted like an animal? I do support any form of corrupt practices but hey! he who comes to equity must come with clean hands and that's when we would begin to get it right and remove ourselves from the stranglehold of political godfatherism but here you are asking for him to be arrested simply because he went against the wish of the political party that has some individuals with a vested interest on who becomes the Senator and not the interest of the masses[/s].
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by 989900: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
hansad:

All politicians to fall in line - with Buhari [legal/constitutional] dictatorship [laws of the land].

And you had people who thumbed you up.

Fixed that for ya.
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by stonch101(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Directive from Hitler abi? Stupid police men
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by 7lives: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
HirstMOG:
As they say, he that comes to equity must come with clean hands. Was he forced to declare his asset or he just wanted to copy others?? I just can't wait to see looters going to Kirikiri.

Thank you God bless you, he is trying to play to the gallery he thought its business as usual, he never knew that we are in an unusual season in Nigeria. grin grin
Re: Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki by doncaster(m): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
If Saraki survives this debacle and still remain SP, every other governors file will be opened am 1000% sure of that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki At Eid Praying Ground, Ilorin (Photos) / Lagos Cancels Monthly Environmental Sanitation Officially / Senate Plans Law To Harvest 3 Trillion From Dormant Bank Accounts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.