Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (89100 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Toks2008:

I think every parent should start asking a girl child before they spend a kobo on her education if she is the type who will still hinge her life on a made guy or be on the hunt for a guy with a potential wealthy life so that they will not just waste their money sending her to school as it will make perfect sense.

I can't reconcile how a lady whose parents spent ample sum on to acquire qualitative education to now come out of school and start reasoning like a fool.

Even the village women who have no basic education have a sense of self reliance and do not care about the man they marry being wealthy or not ..little wonder why paupers in the village have more than a wife.

I believe it is a disgrace and a colossal waste of time,money and resources for a parent to educate a girl child just for her to finish school and start looking for a made guy in a country where both male and female reside,where same education was accorded to them and ofcourse same job opportunity as both make and female scrabble for almost same jobs so what better qualification do guys have that ladies don't have.....WHAT A SHAME.Ibere oriburuku

I think a new course should be introduced into our tertiary institutions for hopeless ladies: richmanology where they will be trained on how to locate a rich guy or potentially rich guy and how to stay with him and cope till he makes it.
Toks, I usually agree with a number of ur posts, but u seem to be taking this a bit too personal. I can't count the number of times u've insulted women here. And then again, u're beginning to make it seem as though marrying a gainfully employed man is now sth bad in itself and plain stupidity. This may not be ur intention, but that's just how u sounding right now.

5 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
ksstroud:

Are you sure
tongue
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Toks2008:

I think every parent should start asking a girl child before they spend a kobo on her education if she is the type who will still hinge her life on a made guy or be on the hunt for a guy with a potential wealthy life so that they will not just waste their money sending her to school as it will make perfect sense.

I can't reconcile how a lady whose parents spent ample sum on to acquire qualitative education to now come out of school and start reasoning like a fool.

Even the village women who have no basic education have a sense of self reliance and do not care about the man they marry being wealthy or not ..little wonder why paupers in the village have more than a wife.

I believe it is a disgrace and a colossal waste of time,money and resources for a parent to educate a girl child just for her to finish school and start looking for a made guy in a country where both male and female reside,where same education was accorded to them and ofcourse same job opportunity as both make and female scrabble for almost same jobs so what better qualification do guys have that ladies don't have.....WHAT A SHAME.Ibere oriburuku

I think a new course should be introduced into our tertiary institutions for hopeless ladies: richmanology where they will be trained on how to locate a rich guy or potentially rich guy and how to stay with him and cope till he makes it.
Toks, I usually agree with a number of ur posts, but u seem to be taking this a bit too personal. I can't count the number of times u've insulted women here. And then again, u're beginning to make it seem as though marrying a gainfully employed man is now sth bad in itself and plain stupidity. This may not be ur intention, but that's just how u sounding right now.

And then, u also seem to be saying that women marry well to do men because they have no money of their own and cannot look after themselves...... This is most certainly not the case.

1 Like

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by M4gunners: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
I know some Lady's are not happy about your number 3 Op,but it is the truth.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Toks2008(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

lol..my sister i dont have anything against any lady but the truth must be said..

I prefer to tell you the truth and see you cry rather than lie to you and watch you smile

What you quoted is the fact and nothing personal at all. Why will a lady come out of higher institute to start looking out meticulously for a made guy?

This should be an added thing and not a do or die thing.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by cyril700(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
They meant marrying them at that stage not dating them.
Omotayor123:

True.. But suffering with a guy doesn't guarantee your future or Anything.. Tell me, where are the ladies that suffer with Don jazzy How come Olamide is skeptical about marrying the woman that suffer with him even after she bore his child
That's why I don't blame ladies who had refused to suffer with any guy.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Toks2008(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
cyril700:
God bless who ever posted this. Who ever will say yes to this, come am ready to marry u. Just that atleast I can afford a one bedroom flat instead of a single room.

Amen bro.

Husband dey everywhere but they keep decieving theirselves that no husband.

1 Like

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Bollinger(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
It is easy to make these points, but, there also needs to be standards. Everyone, irrespective of gender, desires comfort, and preferably, that their wants, before their needs, even though their needs are more important, are readily met. Nobody wan suffer. As far as i am concerned, it is better for a man to encounter women who would say no to these points which would ginger and motivate you to achieve and do better. When i met my wife, she said yes to all the points listed, but i was just lucky. I was the exception. Fortune does not favor everyone like that. What am i even saying? The only reason this is even an issue is because it is Nigeria. Go to a developed country and ask the same questions and people'll be looking at you like "WTF". "What is this one talking about". Reason. Everyone is on an even playing field. Women don't depend on men and men don't depend on women. The opportunities are abound for everyone to prosper and succeed. You just have to want it.

5 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by HaneefahRN(f): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
I said NO to some of ur points, but I'm single cos I chose to. Point 5 is a No No for me. There is no crime marrying a struggling man but most men turn out unappreciative, when the money comes and the woman shld be enjoying what she labored wt him for, that is when he'll remember there are many women outside and might even make that woman suffer, so I don't blame women who chose to marry Olorunsogo

3 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Bollinger(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Well said.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Toks2008:

All these explanations you are highlighting is a norm that has great anomally.

If you love a broke guy with the hope he makes it big no biggy in that but wat if 30yrs down the line same ni what would you do?

Only in naija do we mostly see a situation where a lady sees it as a favour staying with a broke guy.Strange.

Of course, I don't subscribe to the notion that sticking with a broke guy is synonymous to doing him a favour. Everybody's got freewill, the decision wasn't imposed on her.
So, to ur question... What happens when 30 yrs down the line nothing changes. That's why it's only adults fully prepared for the marriage institution that should be getting married. As an adult, u're responsible for whatsoever decision u make in life and the resultant consequences. So, before a lady decides to marry a broke guy, she should have it in mind that it's a 50/50 situation, things may change for the better or they might just remain about the same way it was or worse. And if after this, she still decides to take her vows, fine... Her choice. She's bound by those vows and should remain married to the man.

2 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
These points make me very uncomfortable.

why not strive to make it as a woman and then choose to marry a rich man?

I don't think there is any law of nature that restricts women to marrying poor dudes. You don't have to marry a struggling man. you don't have to marry an old man as well. you also don't have to marry a man whom you are not attracted to.

to me all these counts as "settling for at least something." or "accepting fate." this leads to regret later on. why not "shoot for the stars" and "pursue your dreams?" there's nothing actually wrong with that . . . right?

9 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by lilmax(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
To be sincere,the only reasonable point there is 4 then maybe 3

The rests are sorry

1 Like

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Bollinger(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Teempakguy:

I don't think there is any law of nature that restricts women to marrying poor dudes. You don't have to marry a struggling man. you don't have to marry an old man as well. you also don't have to marry a man whom you are not attracted to.

to me all these counts as "settling for at least something." or "accepting fate." this leads to regret later on. why not "shoot for the stars" and "pursue your dreams?" there's nothing actually wrong with that . . . right?

Bros. . . . . . you. . . . . .get. . . . . . sense.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by labakeJ(f): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
It's possible to start small with a guy that loves u but d qstn is...will he wanna remain with u wen he has it all Suddenly, d girl might look too fat or disfigured to him..well only very few of d guys remain loyal to d gal till d end.... Anyway... just passing by tongue
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by graciella(f): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
All these questions shaa.... one of the major reasons a guy marries is so he doesnt sleep around. starting with a room is okay but pls dont tell me he should continue staying there because he is poor because children will come and you still advise him to stay there?

please before you attempt to marry make sure you have provision to fend for two and also advise your wife to get something doing as well. A woman who was always good looking now looking tattered because she married you? ABEGI this error must be corrected jor!
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Why should you devalue yourself to the extent of marrying in such situations? Are you so desperate and has marriage become a do or die ambition? Who deserves all the prime husbands, if not you?

5 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Delegate(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Thk God am not in a position to answer any of this queshaun
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by MirandaPrestly(f): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Would I marry a guy living in one room? yes

Would I marry a guy without a steady job? No. With marriage comes responsibility, financial responsibility. There will be bills, foreseen and unforeseen.

Would I marry a guy who loves me but isn't exactly my spec? Oh yes. There's almost nothing as valuable as a husband who loves you.

Would I marry a man who's a lot older than I am? That depends on him, but on a good day, I'd rather not.

One more thing, marriage isn't dating. It's for a lifetime. It requires preparation from both parties, and a strong sense of responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by repogirl(f): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmm.... Actually quite true and makes some sense....doesn't mean ladies should go and marry guys who are in one room apartment and very comfortable in it sha.

It's not about where he is now, its about where he sees himself in future and how he's working toward it. It's not about his properties at present but about his diligence, resilience and hardwork.

Finally, if you can't marry him, why in the world are you dating him? angry

2 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Toks2008:

lol..my sister i dont have anything against any lady but the truth must be said..

I prefer to tell you the truth and see you cry rather than lie to you and watch you smile

What you quoted is the fact and nothing personal at all. Why will a lady come out of higher institute to start looking out meticulously for a made guy?

This should be an added thing and not a do or die thing.
Aha.. Now u said it more clearly... Looking meticulously for a made man like it's a do or die affair. I totally agree with u. There's a big problem in that!
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Funjosh(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Honestly speaking, most ladies tend to say No to those questions. We want it Big at once But life is not a bed of roses!
You have to loose something to gain something!

Hmmm....... WORD
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Pidggin(f): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
If you suffer with them, there is no guarantee that you will enjoy with them.

Take a look at most artists and entertainers, most of them did not marry the ladies that stood by them when they had nothing.

1 Like

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by ksstroud: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
goldendainty:

tongue
Keep it up... I know you
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Toks2008:

Were you not the same moniker who says that is normal for man to cheat and for his wife to just suck it up?

3 Likes

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bollinger:

Well said.
Thanks.
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
No
No
No
No
No
No
No

undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Toks2008:

All these explanations you are highlighting is a norm that has great anomally.

If you love a broke guy with the hope he makes it big no biggy in that but wat if 30yrs down the line same ni what would you do?

Only in naija do we mostly see a situation where a lady sees it as a favour staying with a broke guy.Strange.

It is not only in Nigeria undecided undecided
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by judedwriter(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ladies, for every ready made man you see, there is a story-story-story that wil amaze u! This is why most of these rich guys don't waste time in using women who flock them like vultures like tissue paper! Its so unfortunate, and it breaks my heart that many ladies are getting vitimized daily by these dudes. D truth is everytin in life involves risk! It is a risk for a lady to wait for a strugglin fellow to make it but its way better than regretting marrying a billionaire!
Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Brownville007: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Since September rather than move this post to Front page, the Mods have been junketering from one thread to another promoting useless posts. It's this same problem that is wrong with our nation.

1 Like

Re: Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Teempakguy:

U're on point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.