Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,505 members, 7,940,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Spiritual Implication Of Premarital Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spiritual Implication Of Premarital Sex (1948 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Consequences Of Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Implication Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
First ,i will like rodefime sexual intercourse
It is the act of having sex with a woman whereby the male sex organ (penis) penetrates the female sex organ (virgina)this normally gives pleasure to both parties.
Then sex with ref to premarital sexwas frowned upon in ancient times esp in the bible where God enacted laws and purnishment should anyone default in it lev20:10,deu22:22-30. U see God created sex and made it to be practice in marriage with ones spouse and no other.hence when two peple are having sex they become one body ,spirit cuz it creates powerful bonds btw d two parties and that led to gen 2:23-24 i dont wanna sound as if am preachin bt the rate of premarital sex in our world today esp in our sch (Ansu) made me to share my knowledge wit u cuz manypeople who practicemit have no knowledge of its spiritual implication of it,u know most times we take precaution abt d physical aspect of sex by usin condoms ,contraceptives to prevent pregnancy and diseases bt what preparation have u made in d spirit? Now what are the spiritual dangers of it
Hmmmmmmm, i know i may sound superstituous to s8me people bt wot am about to tell u is real just as heaven ,hell and God and satan is real ie if u are nt an atheist .
Now ,when you have sex wit a person who is nt ur spouse
1, a bond has been created
2,through this bond satan has access to both parties n can manipulate them unless they repent.cuz the sex was not approved by God,satan will now send his minions into the lives of
Re: Spiritual Implication Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Those people datnis why a perso will have a sudden change in personality e.g a teenege girl or boy who was very obedient to his or her elders will all of a sudden become aggresive cuz in her mind she will think dat she has reached her prime bt d truth is dat the demons have gained control of her after sex.thats d reason y occultic people and satanist advocate sex among its members cuz tru it a bond is formed n they can tap into d persons destinies ,see their future and can destroy such person at will.
3, whenever u have sex with anybody who is nt ur spouse a part of u will be spiritually given to the person and vice versa.as u have sex u become one flesh ,d the demons in either party have legal access to both parties theirby bringing both parti3s under d bondage of satan as they are now one body and spirit. So if one person who is free of demonic infestation has sex outside marriage wit a demon infested person , the demon have a legal right to enter into the clean person due to their bondin and if both are clean ,satan has access ro both parties.
Sex is the biggest commitment and covenant u can enter bt people dont know and thats why it involves body,soul and spirit and whosoever u do it with will be tied to u spiritually eg when a person has sex wit 50 people ,he is connected with those people and all others who had sex with those 50 people .its like a ring ,its concentric.just as a hiv pesin has sex wit someone automatically d pesin will contract d disease and so will othe
Re: Spiritual Implication Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Who have sex with the person and the connection goes with it demons in rhe person to his or her partner.
Finally ,i know i may be offendin some people with this write up bt dont take it personal.it is a reality .each and everyone of us is destined for greatness but if u are nt careful these demons will destroy u.have this knowledge for it will guide u to make wise choices regardin sex and if u are into it already its not too late just ask God for forgiveness and he will cleanse that bond with the blood of Jesus
By phikisi

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Implication Of Premarital Sex by SeverusSnape(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
I don't believe in all these things, but I know premarital sex is WRONG. Very wrong!
Re: Spiritual Implication Of Premarital Sex by Sibrah: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
True talk OP. Sex promotes bond body spirit & soul but most don't see it that way. Imagine a group with over 50 males trying to induct a new femail in through sex one by one, that's the greatest scam ever as each of the old over 50+ are already photocopies. They just taking advantage of femail physically

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!!!! She Finally Proposed!!!! / Sexual Attraction To Dead People? / Would You Still Date Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.