Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,830 members, 7,933,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:41 PM

New Uk Visa Fees - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Uk Visa Fees (1529 Views)

Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. / Us Announces New Visa Fees / How Much Is Visa Fees To U.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Uk Visa Fees by determined: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2009
Hi Guys,
does anyone know the current list of UK visa fees?
I hear they are ridiculously expensive now. Maybe the higher the fees, the higher the probability of getting a visa because they believe you have funds.
I'd like to know.

thanks.
Re: New Uk Visa Fees by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2009
Search for UK VAC NG on http://www.google.com Official Website for UK APPLICATION CENTRES.

You will the info there.
Re: New Uk Visa Fees by determined: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2009
faakay,
the fees there are for 2008 and not 2009. the site is not updated

(1) (Reply)

Pls Assist With Info Traveling To London For Vacay -1st Timer / My Trip To Ikot Ekpene (with Pictures) / Heavy Rainfall Causes Floods, Havoc In Istanbul-photos-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.