Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:52 PM

Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water (36414 Views)

Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos / Woman Cultist Bathes Co-tenant With Faeces, Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest / Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
dre11:
A 17-year-old house maid, Esther Abiodun, has been arraigned before a Lagos State magistrates’ court for allegedly pouring hot water on her employer, Alhaja Dupe Iba Agba, while she was asleep.

Abiodun was arrested by the police from the Adeniji Adele division, Lagos Island and arraigned before an Igbosere Magistrates’ court on a two-count charge of felony to wit, unlawful pouring of hot water on her employer’s body occasioning grievous bodily harm.

Police prosecutor, Inspector Philip Osijale, informed the court that the accused committed the offence on 14 September, 2015 at her employer’s residence located at 20/21, Osho Street, Lagos Island a day after she secured the job as a house maid.

Osijale told the court that the accused boiled hot water, monitored her boss and poured it on her body while she was asleep and in the process she sustained serious burns all over her body including chest, right and left hands.

He said the victim was rushed to intensive care unit in a Lagos State hospital where doctors are battling to save her life.

Osijale stated that during investigation, the accused confessed to the crime and said that she intentionally boiled the hot water and poured it on her employer’s body to teach her a lesson for unjustifiable reasons.

He noted that the offences the accused committed were punishable under sections 171 and 243 of the criminal laws of Lagos State, 2011. The accused, who was represented by Bar. Helen Ibeji, however, pleaded guilty to the charge in the open court.

Magistrate Mr. W. Balogun ordered that the accused be remanded at the Lagos State correctional centre, Idiaraba, Mushin, Lagos till 21 September 2015 for facts and sentence.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/18/maid-17-bathes-employer-with-hot-water/
l
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by dominique(f): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yes she must be punished but she should be allowed to explain exactly what made her do what she did.

...and arraigned before an
Igbosere Magistrates’ court on a two-count charge
of felony to wit, unlawful pouring of hot water on...

I didn't know there was a lawful way of pouring hot water on someone's body.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by fairprince(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Zzyco:
NCA. 'Name checkers Association' were are you!lol

You know the drill nah. Pls which tribe is leading today so far?

3 Likes

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by godoluwa(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ola17:

My brother don't be in a hurry to judge the girl. What some of these maids go through in the hands of their Oga/madam will make the 19 century white slave owners look like saints. You can't tell me she decided to pour her madam hot water just like that.

In most cases, the maid hawks, cook, clean house, do the laundry and other unmentionable household chores while madam sits her lazy fat àss gossiping around. Heck in most cases these maids get sexually molested by the Oga and children and at the end what do they get? Constant abuse, being starved of food for minor/excusable mistakes and kicked around.

in as much I dislike child labour, that maid is a SATAN. she just spent 24hrs with the madam

3 Likes

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by aameyah(f): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Which one is unlawful pouring of hot water. Is there lawful pouring of hot water?
The girl should be punished. Such behaviour must be shown for what it is....
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Ola17: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
AdemolaA2:
... did you read the story at all. She committed the grievous offence for no justifiable reason and a day after she was employed..

Did you hear the girl's side of the story?
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by ijustdey: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ola17:
cry
Na wah, only God knows what the madam did to the maid. Some of these 'madams' are extremely wicked and treat their wards worse than animals. Methinks it is high time the government make a law banning this house girl/maid of a thing, it is just a glorified form slavery. If you need the services of a housekeeper, then employ.

I'm not justifying what the girl did anyway.

Lala sticlala, what's your opinion on this 'evil' act by the maid?

did you read the part where the prosecutor says she was employed just a day earlier before she did carry out her drastic acts

so, how can the woman be so wicked just on the first day of employing her that she will now bathe her with hot water

4 Likes

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by montezz(f): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
melzabull:
hoeruba and their cruelty...smh
Thankfully she didn't kill and use her employer for ritual
oga dokita...were kan tun re o! mtchew!
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by mikolo80: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
kaorama:
Maids and their madness. This is getting too serious. For no reason she did that? Then the court for no reason should send her to prison, even though I doubt I'd she us not above 17. Her lawyer may have reduced her age to save her from getting maximum punishment
na una de maltreat maids ba
days of reckoning are here
no monopoly of violence
up maids and weaponised hot water
up next Molotov cocktails
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by dre11(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
Dre11 u did not quote your thread ni? undecided

cheesy
cheesy

I don forget ooooo

Pls can you do it for me gringrin
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Ola17: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
godoluwa:
in as much I dislike child labour, that maid is a SATAN. she just spent 24hrs with the madam
A lot could happen in 24 hours and I'm not justifying her wicked act in any way. I was just trying to draw our attention to what these maids go through in many households.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Aminat508(f): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy

I don forget ooooo

Pls can you do it for me gringrin
grin grin I taught as much.. Go and sleep joo

1 Like

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Mekurexx: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
This tribe and wickedness... I am not surprised. I just knew when I saw the caption. Evil people
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by godoluwa(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ola17:

A lot could happen in 24 hours and I'm not justifying her wicked act in any way. I was just trying to draw our attention to what these maids go through in many households.
NOTED

1 Like

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Ola17: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
ijustdey:

did you read the part where the prosecutor says she was employed just a day earlier before she did carry out her drastic acts

so, how can the woman be so wicked just on the first day of employing her that she will now bathe her with hot water

24 hours is a very long time, a lot could happen in even in a minute. You have to hear the maid's side of the story and just like I wrote before, I don't support what she did.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by redsun(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pay back time. All those so-called housemaids and boys are more or less slaves in Nigeria.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Esdb3: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
I fill the 'bathe' should have no 's'.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by lonelydora: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
I came her to read name. I knew it's them.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ola17:
cry
Na wah, only God knows what the madam did to the maid. Some of these 'madams' are extremely wicked and treat their wards worse than animals. Methinks it is high time the government make a law banning this house girl/maid of a thing, it is just a glorified form slavery. If you need the services of a housekeeper, then employ.

Lalasticlala, what's your opinion on this 'evil' act by the maid?
hmmmm !in less than 2days?

1 Like

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by pbs4real(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin I taught as much.. Go and sleep joo
u and omotayor123 sad if I catch una ehn undecided
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by shegzan(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
hmmn... wat a world!!
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by ijustdey: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ola17:

24 hours is a very long time, a lot could happen in even in a minute. You have to hear the maid's side of the story and just like I wrote before, I don't support what she did.

if she thinks she could pay evil for evil at such tender age.......

then she is evil personified, for her to think of pouring water as the best way of revenge....

some housemaid are just plain wicked
my mother did employed one that she has to let go the second day because of her stealing tendency.... with all that, she made away with my old man fone which we never took cognisant of until she left

so, some of them are wicked such as some employer of them also

2 Likes

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Aminat508(f): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
pbs4real:
u and omotayor123 sad if I catch una ehn undecided
wetin nah? undecided
Omotayor123 don go sleep... Me self dey go now

Good night

2 Likes

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by pbs4real(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aminat508:
wetin nah? undecided
Omotayor123 don go sleep... Me self dey go now

Good night
sad angry embarassed cry undecided
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by manuroq(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
God help us from such acts.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Zzyco:
NCA. 'Name checkers Association' were are you!lol

We are here ooo, wen ah read names like Abiodun, Adebayo, Lola, or Adebisi or any other form of Ade......... I just visualise Ogun state immediately.

1 Like

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Islie: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
damton:
Inasmuch as justice is necessary, I strongly subscribe to the maxim that says no smoke without fire. but then this is mean to say the least.

Within 24hrs and she don show her flangs.....

The maid has an evil agenda for the family and she use the woman as an escape goat

1 Like

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Afritop(m): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ola17:
cry

Lalasticlala, what's your opinion on this 'evil' act by the maid?
YOU ARE A DANGEROUS PERSON. WHEN DID YOU BECOME A VOICE AND HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST FOR HOUSE MAID AND THEN PRETENDING THAT YOU ARE NOT JUSTIFYING WHAT THE GIRL DID. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by Ola17: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
ijustdey:

if she thinks she could pay evil for evil at such tender age.......

then she is evil personified, for her to think of pouring water as the best way of revenge....

some housemaid are just plain wicked
my mother did employed one that she has to let go the second day because of her stealing tendency.... with all that, she made away with my old man fone which we never took cognisant of until she left

so, some of them are wicked such as some employer of them also
At bolded, that's sad. You are right, some of the maids are evil personified and likewise some of the Oga and madams. I still believe this is a case of cause and effect scenario, unless the said maid is a raving lunatic, she can't just pour her madam hot water for no 'reason'. Follow me reason am na.
Re: Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water by algebra00734(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
End time tinz,..,

God have mercy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Amputated And Murdered In Ojido, Ekiti State (graphic Photo) / Club Manager Sodomises Teenage Players In Lagos - Claims He Only Raped 3 / I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.