Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,969 members, 7,899,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

Saraki's Travail: Executive Bills Will Pay For It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Travail: Executive Bills Will Pay For It (1062 Views)

Presidency Lauds Rep Members For Passing 2 Executive Bills / Saraki's Travail, Will Cost Nigeria Politically - Doyin Okupe / Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki's Travail: Executive Bills Will Pay For It by OpeQuadri(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Why is the code of conduct bureau just digging up this asset declaration against Bukola Saraki ?

No gainsaying in the fact that Saraki's hands are not clean, but somebody or a cabal within the APC is behind his prosecution.

I believe this case is a way of paying him back for not following APC's dictates in the choice of president of the Senate. To APC, Saraki imposed himself on the party. To Saraki PDP members in APC clothes will safe him from the planned embarrassment APC is planning against him.

With this drama, Saraki's supporters will be a baricade to executive bills in the days and years ahead. ..to pay back whoever is behind his ordeal.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travail: Executive Bills Will Pay For It by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
OpeQuadri:
Why is the code of conduct bureau just digging up this asset declaration against Bukola Saraki ?

No gainsaying in the fact that Saraki's hands are not clean, but somebody or a cabal within the APC is behind his prosecution.

I believe this case is a way of paying him back for not following APC's dictates in the choice of president of the Senate. To APC, Saraki imposed himself on the party. To Saraki PDP members in APC clothes will safe him from the planned embarrassment APC is planning against him.

With this drama, Saraki's supporters will be a baricade to executive bills in the days and years ahead. ..to pay back whoever is behind his ordeal.
Is that ur prayer Op
Re: Saraki's Travail: Executive Bills Will Pay For It by Baawaa(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Saraki and his followers will fall together
Re: Saraki's Travail: Executive Bills Will Pay For It by omowolewa: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
I love your point but its a dream.

See, there are rules to every games. That of politic says, 'learn to respect collective decision'. Its cultlike and political sin are not forgiven.

At the begining of this game, we told Bukola to make peace at all cost aand above all should remain the SP. He failed to do that.

Not that its difficult to do, but like devils gift, Ekweremadu is there to remind us of the owner. Small shit beside porridge plate would consume your appetite even if well cleaned. Ask why Dogara's sin was forgive easily.

Uncle Bukky can't survive this, he is as good as gone. I just pray he doesn't loss more that SP and properties.

A whole presidency call to intervene in this issue, SP ignored all moves. A tree can't make a forest. He took the fight too far!
Re: Saraki's Travail: Executive Bills Will Pay For It by docadams: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
@OP. Do you have an inkling of what Saraki's case is all about? Maybe I should help you a little. Saraki committed a criminal offence contrary to the provisions of the Code of Conduct passed by the NASS.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travail: Executive Bills Will Pay For It by OpeQuadri(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
docadams:
@OP. Do you have an inkling of what Saraki's case is all about? Maybe I should help you a little. Saraki committed a criminal offence contrary to the provisions of the Code of Conduct passed by the NASS.

A violation indeed.
Re: Saraki's Travail: Executive Bills Will Pay For It by mikolo80: 3:24am On Sep 19, 2015
OpeQuadri:

Who Will save Who. who wan go jail. this is why you don't throw stones in glass houses

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List Confusion!!! / This Is The Best Text Message MTN Have Ever Sent Me. / #I Am Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.