Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Eye Witness - Timaya Is A Liar, He Was Never Involved In Any Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eye Witness - Timaya Is A Liar, He Was Never Involved In Any Accident (1007 Views)

Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow / Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Witness - Timaya Is A Liar, He Was Never Involved In Any Accident by cotzywitzy(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Singer, Timaya, seems to be enjoying various scandals that keep trailing his personality as he seems to be enjoying it as they come his way.
Recently, he was allegedly involved in a rape mess with a lady base in US during his tour, which he claimed was base on mutual understanding, now the singer has just been busted after his car was reportedly involved in a fatal accident.
Timaya’s Bentley was involved in an auto crash yesterday and the singer while sharing the news with fans claimed that he was involved in the accident but thanked God that no life was lost.
But an eye witness at the scene of the event disgraced the singer accusing him of lying as he was not the one driving the car but his younger brother who was said to be driving on a very high speed.
The eye witness stated that Timaya’s brother due to his speed collided with a Toyota pre-runner that was parked and was later rushed to the hospital.
The source claimed she was at the police station when the Bently was towed there along with the damaged Toyota Pre-runner.
"Timaya, it is a big lie you were not the one involved in the accident but your younger brother. I hate it when people lie. Your brother was running so fast yesterday and he hit a Toyota pre-runner that was parked and a guy that he later rushed to the hospital.
I was at the police station when this Bentley was towed there alongside the Toyota pre-runner. Thank God no lives was lost yes but you were not involved in the accident stop lying. Prove me otherwise and let me bust your bubbles," the source stated.

Source ghananation.com
Re: Eye Witness - Timaya Is A Liar, He Was Never Involved In Any Accident by adedayourt(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2015
somthin in me beleives this story without doubt smiley

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness - Timaya Is A Liar, He Was Never Involved In Any Accident by Swaggzkid: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2015
Ok noted
Re: Eye Witness - Timaya Is A Liar, He Was Never Involved In Any Accident by orobs93(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2015
Gerrarahere
Shit
Re: Eye Witness - Timaya Is A Liar, He Was Never Involved In Any Accident by Idydarling(f): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2015
make una help me ask d eyewitness if after ranting and threatening Timaya like this, whether dem go dash am degree, abi he wants to be known as the truthful guy who exposed Timaya ba?

ok we don see am, NEXT!!!
Re: Eye Witness - Timaya Is A Liar, He Was Never Involved In Any Accident by pretydiva(f): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2015
Believe any celebrity at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness - Timaya Is A Liar, He Was Never Involved In Any Accident by Rotimi47: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Insurance things.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness - Timaya Is A Liar, He Was Never Involved In Any Accident by Shebarh(f): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wow
Re: Eye Witness - Timaya Is A Liar, He Was Never Involved In Any Accident by osesology(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
IS THAT SO?

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna And Wife Chilling At The Beach On Independence Day / I’m Not A Mischievous Person…chinedu Ikedieze (photo) / See Davido's New Movie (is He Now Into Movie) - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.