Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (67649 Views)

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by osakue18(m): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2015
mschubby:
they are all aware of this silly attitude of hers, the husband has been threatening to send her parking if she doesn't change but even with that she's getting worse
can I have your aunt's number... Guess she's gonna change after talking to her.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by 2climbi: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2015
Ezenwa11:
This one pass my power ooooo. The husband is even aware but he could not do anything. The person below me may have solution to this.
if I am in the man shoe I will replace her with my girlfriend rat worry you worry am
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by 2climbi: 8:10am On Sep 20, 2015
grayline:
I suggest you mind your own business and ignore it; you have confronted her, and she apparently has chosen to ignore you. Presumably she can be considered a mature person and should realize what the penalties might be for cheating. It would not be wise to put yourself between husband and wife.
shut up ekpa bue bue the man should replace her with his girlfriend if he has any one that makes him happy
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Japhetbryan: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2015
Its her CALLING,Let her be......... smileyIts her CALLING,Let her be.........
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Ezenwa11(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2015
2climbi:
if I am in the man shoe I will replace her with my girlfriend rat worry you worry am
That man is too dull. His wife is bringing numerous boy friends into his marital home and all he could do is to broke her phone.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by garrimallam: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2015
ArchEnemy:
I can even send you recharge card to call them.... I guarantee you it won't stop them

Your Aunt needs divine help

she dont need any divine help,she has rejected divine help already, what she actual need most now and urgently is public disgrace QUOTE me the demon will leave her.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by garrimallam: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2015
MossLuv:
Do you know if any of the boy friends is a nairalander!? You may be in trouble for posting this. Is not everything you put online especially with such detail.

Seriously, sorry am suspecting as per ur comment. BE WARN!
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2015
2climbi:
shut up ekpa bue bue the man should replace her with his girlfriend if he has any one that makes him happy

Swerve joo!
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Kennycool1: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2015
Blastos:
Since every body including d husband knows abt it then it shouldnt be much of ur problem again but for My advice.... Fvck d living daylight outta d husband and let her know abt it... Maybe she'd have a rethink

Hmmm, is this part of advice?

(Fvck d living daylight outta d husband and let her know abt it... Maybe she'd have a rethink)
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by ArchEnemy(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2015
garrimallam:

she dont need any divine help,she has rejected divine help already, what she actual need most now and urgently is public disgrace QUOTE me the demon will leave her.
smiley
Military approach
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
mschubby:
please don't say that. I need advice on what to do in her case not an insult please.
hard 2believe...live ur life n make a gud name 4urself,what advise can u give her she doesnt already know?just report ur folks n pray abt it...
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by wristbangle: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
you won't know weather that person have good or bad character before marrying them. Remember! We humans are dynamic in nature.

We tend to change over time. So the question is: what make he change that way ?

(Note. I didn't even read the story ]

Hmmm u are right bro. Sighs..
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by femofiboy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ur aunt case is far beyond u calling her boyfriends.... just continue interceding on her behalf and if u are lucky enof 2 convince her register her 4 a deliverance program in a God fearing church and I can guarantee u she wil change once d spirit of God Almighty begins work on her...dont just over look her issue wit ur naked ordinary eyes o.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by aspirebig: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Is your aunt becoming a pros....

Or she is one already?

Just know that she has been on that game for long, not today.

Prayer can change her.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by fosterkid: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Who knows if she is paying the man in his own coins, men cheat and it is allowed but when the woman retaliates she is called a prostitute, rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Rhea(f): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
The marriage is heading for the rocks of Gibraltar and very soon there will be a vacancy. Most likely, the man will have to remarry. Opportunity...

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by garrimallam: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
ArchEnemy:
smiley
Military approach

Really!!! grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Obodo999(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
misspicy:

Please dont misquote me,am not justifying wat she did buh u will agree with me that for a married woman not to feel shame or be open abt her adutreous life something is behind it

Besides i adviced open from exoerience

No. I don't agree with you.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

It's not that bad nah
A lot of men are worse, we just don't call them prostitutes. Take this as a balancing force of nature y'hear grin

You see, one thing you always fail to understand is this, every man out there is not that deluded to label the woman as been a prostitute and then play so lightly on the man's sins. haven't you seen immoral men been labelled as cronic womanizers? now tell me which responsible man wants to be called a womanizer? That shows that the society and natural justice does not condole immoral acts. Whether committed by man or woman. And mind you I didnlt state that men are better or faithful than women. I lack the statistics to state such. Why can't we for once judge without taking gender sentiments into our sense of judgement?
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

You see, one thing you always fail to understand is this, every man out there is not that deluded to label the woman as been a prostitute and then play so lightly on the man's sins. haven't you seen immoral men been labelled as cronic womanizers? now tell me which responsible man wants to be called a womanizer? That shows that the society and natural justice does not condole immoral acts. Whether committed by man or woman. And mind you I didnlt state that men are better or faithful than women. I lack the statistics to state such. Why can't we for once judge without taking gender sentiments into our sense of judgement?
Isi gini? Who told you that @bolded....
And you'd be surprised, men are alot more deluded than they're supposed to be. Chronic womanizers sure, but not whores. I'm just saying. The said the woman slept with like 6 guys right? Thats no big deal in the grand scheme of things. Most men will sleep with double that amount of women through the course of their marriage (that was an over-exaggeration so dont bite my head off). Meh gender sentiments are in everything and I for one dont like to get worked up unnecessarily. The lady is a ho, yup, so what. Most guys are. If the spouse finds out he should leave her and that's the end of that. No need for dramatics.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Comycomy: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
mschubby:
I went to visit one of my Aunty at Abuja, just recently I discovered that she has been cheating on her husband, she has more than 6 different guyz that she's sleeping with and my annoyance is that she senior all of them and now she has started bringing them to the house when the husband is off to work.

Yesterday one visited and she removed the soup I suffered myself to cook and gave to the guy to take home (can you imagine, with her husband's hard earned money) I was angry and I talked to her as her niece even though she paid a deaf ear to what I said. Later in the night, the husband returned home and she was busy talking to one of her numerous boyfriends on phone without even noticing the presence of her husband, the husband was very mad at her to the extent of him smashing her phone. I felt bad that I have decided to take my leave because I can't stand seeing my own aunty become so cheap and people especially those in our neighborhoods have started calling her a cheap prostitute.

The husband is a good man and for the past few weeks have stayed with them I know he is a good man, he always tries his best to make her happy but she isn't seeing all that.

As it is now, she used my phone to call her numerous boyfriends this morning telling them what the husband did last night.

Please my fellow friends, I want to send text messages to all her boyfriends asking them to leave my aunt alone and also let them know that 'Law of KARMA' will surely find them one day, let her concentrate with her kids and her husband, I really don't want her marriage to crash.

please what should I do?
talk to ur elder
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by josite: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
obviously u are the gossip/busybody type because u know there are elders in your family who can let her she will soon die a very painfull death if she doesnt leave her husband house if she has decided to have a free sex life.her blood will be on your head if today u didnt call your family elders to intervene.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
ArchEnemy:
I can even send you recharge card to call them.... I guarantee you it won't stop them

Your Aunt needs divine help
My aunty also needs divine help, in fact our story is almost the same. Send me the recharge card so I can call them and talk at length ordering them to stay away from my aunty. Its Mtn. Thanks
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by Yusufmanusman(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2017
Pray for her or going to pastor or mallam to do good job.
Re: Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House by 1234onyekwe: 4:50am On May 02, 2017
[quote author=secretsofpeace post=38170387]She is possessed by the foul spirit of succubus and inccubus... She needs deliverance by a powerful man of God believe me![/&quote]like my apostle (apostle Johnson Suleiman),he talked about this spirit of succubus & incubus in his message on marine kingdom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.