Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,249 members, 7,939,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? (6133 Views)

I Need A Bank Marketing Job / Bank Marketing Job Recruitment Exercise / Pls What Is D Salary Range Of Bank Marketing Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? by moyaab: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2009
I will advice you go with the oil company, since it's related to your field of study than that of the bank; anyway, consider your seed, it's the most important.
Re: Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2009
I work in a bank but if l were your shoes l will go for the oil company jobs there there is no uncertainty you know where you are and where you are going to
Re: Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? by obihi: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2009
since it is one man busness,guy ignore it immediately. what if he sack u the following day? u know one man oil company have alot of jealosy attach to it ur promotion will noy come like that of the bank cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? by datingscop: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2009
CURRICULUM VITAE

PERSONAL DATA

NAME: EHIAGHE ANNE JOY
POSTAL ADDRESS: P.O. BOX 8077, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE, 300-001, NIGERIA
E-MAIL ADDRESS: annsfiloflax07@yahoo.com
CONTACT ADDRESS: 03 BISIOGO ROAD, ALAKHIA, CHOBA, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
TELEPHONE CONTACT: 07035067010 / 08029921487
DATE OF BIRTH: 14TH OCTOBER 1984
STATE OF ORIGIN: EDO STATE
LOCAL GOVT. AREA: ORHIONMWON
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
RELIGION: CHRISTIANITY

COMPUTING SKILLS

Basic Computer Appreciation (Microsoft Office and Corel Draw Applications)

CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOPS/SEMINARS ATTENDED

? Future of Consolidated Bank in Nigeria September 2007
? Challenges of Consolidated Banks in Nigeria November 2007
? Seminar on Immunization November 2008

POSITION SOUGHT

Finance/Marketing

QUALIFICATION FOR THE POSITION

Have got three years of experience in the tutoring of Economics and Mathematics, and further more a cognitive year experience in Marketing.

CAREER AND OBJECTIVES

? To work with an excising team
? To contribute winning ideas in the best of my ability to achieve organizational goals.

SCHOOLS ATTENDED/QUALIFICATION ACQUIRED

? Momoh Primary School [Primary Six Leaving Certificate] 1990-1994
? Uselu Secondary School [WASSCE and NEC Certificate] 1995-2000
? University of Benin (B.Sc Banking and Finance) 2003-2007
? National Youth Service Corps, Zamfara, August 2009
? Nigerian Institute of Management 2009-till date

WORK HISTORY/WORK EXPERIENCE

? Unity Group of Schools
Benin City, Edo State
Date Employed: March 2008
Position: Economics/Commerce Tutor

? Government Junior Secondary School
Bakura, Zamfara State, Nigeria
Date Employed: September 2008
Position: Mathematics Tutor

? Inter-Distribution Services Limited
78 New Lagos Road,
Benin City, Edo State
Date Employed: July 2008
Position: Field Marketer

HOBBIES/EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES

? Reading, Writing, Inter-personal relationship communication
? Traveling, listening to good music
? Teaching and surfing the internet

REFEREES

? Mr. James O. Ighodalo
Managing Director, Seedwealth Investment Limited
Edo State, Nigeria
Telephone Contact: 08032270612 / 08023043421

? Chaplain Christopher Osazuwa
Brand Manager, International Tobacco Company
Owerrri, Imo State, Nigeria
Telephone Contact: 08033809167

? Mr. Ugochukwu Ibeleme
Production Manager, Sizzler Fast Food/Restaurant
Warri, Delta State
Telephone Contact: 07030118636
Re: Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2009
@ last post!
See your level of stupidity,
how can u put all your details on NL like this!
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? by Rebarobyn: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
datingscop:

CURRICULUM VITAE

PERSONAL DATA

NAME: EHIAGHE ANNE JOY
POSTAL ADDRESS: P.O. BOX 8077, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE, 300-001, NIGERIA
E-MAIL ADDRESS: annsfiloflax07@yahoo.com
CONTACT ADDRESS: 03 BISIOGO ROAD, ALAKHIA, CHOBA, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
TELEPHONE CONTACT: 07035067010 / 08029921487
DATE OF BIRTH: 14TH OCTOBER 1984
STATE OF ORIGIN: EDO STATE
LOCAL GOVT. AREA: ORHIONMWON
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
RELIGION: CHRISTIANITY

COMPUTING SKILLS

Basic Computer Appreciation (Microsoft Office and Corel Draw Applications)

CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOPS/SEMINARS ATTENDED

? Future of Consolidated Bank in Nigeria September 2007
? Challenges of Consolidated Banks in Nigeria November 2007
? Seminar on Immunization November 2008

POSITION SOUGHT

Finance/Marketing

QUALIFICATION FOR THE POSITION

Have got three years of experience in the tutoring of Economics and Mathematics, and further more a cognitive year experience in Marketing.

CAREER AND OBJECTIVES

? To work with an excising team
? To contribute winning ideas in the best of my ability to achieve organizational goals.

SCHOOLS ATTENDED/QUALIFICATION ACQUIRED

? Momoh Primary School [Primary Six Leaving Certificate] 1990-1994
? Uselu Secondary School [WASSCE and NEC Certificate] 1995-2000
? University of Benin (B.Sc Banking and Finance) 2003-2007
? National Youth Service Corps, Zamfara, August 2009
? Nigerian Institute of Management 2009-till date

WORK HISTORY/WORK EXPERIENCE

? Unity Group of Schools
Benin City, Edo State
Date Employed: March 2008
Position: Economics/Commerce Tutor

? Government Junior Secondary School
Bakura, Zamfara State, Nigeria
Date Employed: September 2008
Position: Mathematics Tutor

? Inter-Distribution Services Limited
78 New Lagos Road,
Benin City, Edo State
Date Employed: July 2008
Position: Field Marketer

HOBBIES/EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES

? Reading, Writing, Inter-personal relationship communication
? Traveling, listening to good music
? Teaching and surfing the internet

REFEREES

? Mr. James O. Ighodalo
Managing Director, Seedwealth Investment Limited
Edo State, Nigeria
Telephone Contact: 08032270612 / 08023043421

? Chaplain Christopher Osazuwa
Brand Manager, International Tobacco Company
Owerrri, Imo State, Nigeria
Telephone Contact: 08033809167

? Mr. Ugochukwu Ibeleme
Production Manager, Sizzler Fast Food/Restaurant
Warri, Delta State
Telephone Contact: 07030118636

I see a lot of people putting their private information on blogs like this and it beats my imagination how people can be so careless not just with their own info but even other people's info (their referees). How in the world do you think posting your info here will make anyone employ you? this is the internet and every tom, dick and kamoru will access your info easily. now you and your innocent referees will start receiving fraudulent calls and e-mails, good luck to you sha!!!
Re: Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? by chucapis: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2009
hello Anitas, I feel like calling u on phone now. I strongly advice u to pick dat oil job only if u have vision in ur engineering career, keeping who u knw outside for now to join multinationals oil & gas, exploration, service, seismic etc u have to get similar experince first and I believe that u call one man job is d opportunity for u. Let me share my cousin's testmony that studied mechanical engineering frm Uniben 2.1 no job for 3 yrs, later 2005 January he got job as manager filling station, he almost turn down d offer but to God b the glory he listen to my advice. May 2005 he got another job with Oando as a terminal engineer, today his in UK with his wife.
secondly my course mate was one an IT personal in one of this new generation bank package 46k/mth he worked there for 2yrs and left for anoda job at PH 41K/mth some guys called him stupid man, he spend just 3 month at PH and got anoda job with an IT firm Lagos 2007 started with 100k/month, 3bedroom flat and a car (avolet chevrolet car) maintain/service by d company.
Anitas if u value y u study engineering and u re sure u merited the certificate u will not b happy posting someones money or chasing customers around. Take d step and take d offer and learn whatever u need to knw den every other jobs comin will b oil and gas.
good luck.
Re: Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? by efosanice: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2009
where in the world does spring bank pay 128, ooo per month , what level are you? and if you are serious you would not be asking this question, i work in a bank as a marketer and i read engineering too and it is obvious the bank is a very boring job and fresh bankers are not even certain of their future in the banking industry.
Re: Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? by rodeoxav: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2009
I believe we all have our reasons for pursuing one course or the other in our various tertiary institutions. We all want to excel and establish a successful career in our line of discipline. As such, we should not let our present enjoyment to override our heart wishes and desires. Kindly take a job in your line of discipline.

N.B, Consider it strongly if it is a one-man job. I know what I mean by saying that.
Re: Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? by ehibaby(f): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2009
A marketing job with all dis target thing,and at dis stage dat banks are slashing salaries and downsizing, better take the Engr job,thats wht u studied,gain enough experience that u can gain and keep ur Cv rolling,then u can move frm one oil company to the other,
If they re paying 100k,means d company its an averaga one and ok, ?Dnt think u wanna end up chasing deposit for as long as u wrk,moreover technical work is more interesting than that marketing.
Pray for God to give u directions.
Re: Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? by carnal: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2009
my best advise for u is to take the engineering job,i work in biggest oil and gas compnay in the world and i understand what it means building a career on the engineering line,however what is this indigenous compnay into,what kind of projects do they do,who are their clients in the oil sector?sorry am asking these questions but it will assist me to do an assessment of what they can offer,let me pain a scenerio we have projects that will last up to 20yrs they have been given to some indigenous companies in nigeria and some of these companies have an entry level of well over 200k for further info you can send me a mail at anjola9ja@yahoo.com as i can assist you to check updates on any indigenous oil company and their strenght

(1) (2) (Reply)

Andela Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Dragnet Test invitation / Saroafrica International Limited Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.