Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians (66213 Views)

Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) / World's 50 Greatest Leaders: SEE The Only Nigerian That Made The List / Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by baruzeez(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2015
tophee:
I see u Baruwa...met n mat
e go be for us jawe my Broda
Which dept u dey jawe
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by bilulu(m): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2015
maestromedal:
Fela Anikulapo Kuti surely bt Wole Soyinka also stand a chance
sole is only famous in d west if u think am lying do ur research
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by bilulu(m): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2015
raayah:
Oba Akiolu
is dat a name of an animal place or tin?
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by MENTORCH(m): 12:31am On Sep 20, 2015
tabisegroup:
1. Jamaica can never forget = BOB
MARLEY

2. America can never forget = MICHEAL
JACKSON

3. South Africa can never forget =
MANDELA

4. Argentina can never forget =
MARADONA

5. England can never forget = QUEEN
ELIZABETH

6. Nigeria can never forget
who.......

It is only fela that can try, because all the people mentioned above were and are popular worldwide irrespective of the countries they are from. So whoelse is a little bit popular worldwide from Nigeria aside Fela.
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by raayah(f): 12:31am On Sep 20, 2015
bilulu:

is dat a name of an animal place or tin?

grin grin grin grin... you tell me
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Topsyvic(f): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Dagrin Lol
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Almost sold who into slavery, be realistic and guided ,naija had a brighter future...than what we have now...don't be deceived, If its propaganda, Apc has got it, but Governance nd cor-ordination= zero...none amongst them has what it takes....lets say 'lack of experience'
its now more than ever that nigerians are close to slavery, talks of imprisonment without fair trial, maligning, hate politics, more poverty, reduced n limited corruption(corruption behind closed doors)....Nigerians watch and see.... Peace.
MichaelSokoto:
Zoologist Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, d man who almost sold d con3 & Nigerians in2 slavery, buh we fank God! grin

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Lexusgs430: 12:52am On Sep 20, 2015
raayah:
Oba Akiolu

Before he jumps in the lagoon or after?
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by pasol4real(m): 1:14am On Sep 20, 2015
ajebuter:
Gbenga adeboye

Hubert ogunde

Ayinde barrister

Ayinla omowura

Bobby Benson
Caution ____ a tribal bigot spotted
Please avoid like a plague.
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by topas100(m): 1:15am On Sep 20, 2015
MKO ABIOLA AND JUNE12 also stand a chance.
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by friends4ever(m): 1:24am On Sep 20, 2015
Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by austinonyii(m): 4:40am On Sep 20, 2015
Tribal bigot like you,! Common wakeup and look beyond ur tribe ....nonesense
maestromedal:
Fela Anikulapo Kuti surely bt Wole Soyinka also stand a chance
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by mcfynest(m): 4:42am On Sep 20, 2015
HenryDion:
Nigeria will never forget me cause am working on an app that's gonna allow everyone send and receive food with their mobile. The name of the app is alientec. Wait and see!!!

not new, a friend is developing an app called hooja
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by onismate: 5:21am On Sep 20, 2015
mebad:
Tribalism will not allow us
chaiii.. Guy, WA gbayi joor. Your head dey dia. you are right. Tribalism will never allow us when everyone will be scrambling for the person from their region or village.

1 Like

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Israel5(m): 5:52am On Sep 20, 2015
Pa EA Adeboye. The pastor of Influence.
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 20, 2015
obiak4:

thanks truth
may all your problems kick the bucket like patrick sawyer via ebola tru god eledumare i have precha-lander

Amen!
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 20, 2015
tabisegroup:

I created this topic without dedicating it to No Body.. But i must dedicate it to u TOLUSAN grin

Thank you grin
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by fyneboi79(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2015
Inioluwa01:
I, as a full-blooded and full-bodied Nigerian, will NEVER forget Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan....You can infer whatever you want from that.
Of course we will never forget his 5tupidity as a weak president who put Nigeria in a 5hit hole.
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by mandhi(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2015
scholes0:

Well said..
Thanks bro
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by VcStunner(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2015
moredollar:
Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi (SAN)......
Gani is almost forgotten... tho he lives in the heart of men who seek wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by adamshuaib(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2015
tolusan:
I will never forget the Amazon,  Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh whose passion and selfless commitment to her job saved most of us today from what could have been a monumental tragedy in the annals of our history as a country. 

She put others first before herself, she didn't even plan to be a hero or matyr she was just doing her job in her small corner. 

By virtue of her training and fully appreciating the grave dangers of physical contact with aan Ebola-stricken patient, she went ahead to physically restrain the unfortunate Patrick Sawyer and in the process she paid the ultimate price. 

She lost her life so that Africa's largest population could save it's life and for this she would never be forgotten...

Yeah, She is a Hero indeed
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by alsudaes1(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Chief Obafemi Awolowo
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2015
TB Joshua
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Jexyme(f): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2015
It's unfortunately SHEKAU for now, here are my reasons why:

1. Everybody in the north knows the name.

2. Borno state being the commercial nerve of the whole North-east, almost every IGBO family is represented there and has been affected directly or indirectly...they know shekau.

3. Yorubas who are perceived to be more educated, read, watch and seek news related to BH and definately majority would know about shekau.

4. Other minority tribes (including mine) would know directly or indirectly about the terror brought by shekau.

5. Most of the names suggested by other commentators are only known in parts of the country and not known at all in some other parts.
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by mastersunnety: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2015
Still searching
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Toofan007: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2015
mebad:
Tribalism will not allow us
tribalism is just a part of it, not all of it. Nigerians are selfish/greedy by nature, who would want to never forget a selfish or a greedy person? Since we have been having presidents, could you with any sense of objectivity call any one of them your hero?
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Blain(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2015
tolusan:
I will never forget the Amazon,  Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh whose passion and selfless commitment to her job saved most of us today from what could have been a monumental tragedy in the annals of our history as a country. 

She put others first before herself, she didn't even plan to be a hero or matyr she was just doing her job in her small corner. 

By virtue of her training and fully appreciating the grave dangers of physical contact with aan Ebola-stricken patient, she went ahead to physically restrain the unfortunate Patrick Sawyer and in the process she paid the ultimate price. 
She lost her life so that Africa's largest population could save it's life and for this she would never be forgotten...
trust me, when I saw this post, that was the name that came to mind. I pray Nigeria immortalize that lady.

1 Like

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Godson32(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2015
Ibos will never forget Ojukwu,we abians will never forgive TA Orji,he is more wicked than the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by ameynuJR(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2015
[size=32pt]Sir Ahmadu Bello A.K.A Sardauna Of Sokoto[/size]
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Jiokezee(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2015
Austin j j okocha
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by galadima77(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2015
tolusan:

That's my hero for now!
Dont know what govt has done to immortalize this woman
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2015
James ibori

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

21 Death-defying Photos That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat! / Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died / Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.